True story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True story

I hang out on the panty poopers forum, but I thought you all might enjoy this. I was at the local Safeway tonight looking for a late night snack and there were only two checkers and me. The one I happened to pick was a beautiful blonde twenty-something, acting a bit silly. I figured she was probably bored, having so little to do in the empty store. She bagged my stuff and called out to the other checker, "Hey Lizzy, would you do me a huge favor? I really need to pee!"

Swear to god. I left with a huge grin on my face.

Nice, but

I've got one better than that.

Years ago and late in the afternoon on a warm summer day, I'm in this small independent grocery store picking up a few things. There is this cute twenty something checker and a college age box boy as the only employees. She says something to him while all three of us are at the check stand. It was something about needing to pee. In reply he smiles and says to her, "I thought you said that you were going to just wet your pants".

I waited a bit to see what would happen, but nothing did. She was still waiting as I left.

Comment

Originally posted by lhansen
      She was still waiting as I left.

If it had been me, the end would read as follows: I was still waiting as she left.

Comment

Working...
      X