Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPENING SPECIAL!! Will write stories for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPENING SPECIAL!! Will write stories for you.

It's the opening special!! Right now, I'll write you any wetting story you want, for just US$10.00! Yep, right now, for just ten bucks you can have the story of your dreams. And also right now, your first 2 stories are FREE! It's true. All of it!
    Last edited by FictionMan; October 28, 2015, 07:00 AM.

Ok?????

Ok, seeing as how no one else has yet commented, I will.

What exactly are you trying to do here? What is it your offering? Anyone with an imagination can right a story, true or not. I have wrote and posted several to the wetset board over the years. Some true some simply loosely based on some truth. I don't see any monetary value in what you are offering. Especially not $25 a story or even $10, for that kind of money I can buy a membership on one of many pee sites and download pictures and videos of girls peeing their pants.

I'm sure if you wanted to post a story of yours here fantasy or otherwise you will get some supportive comments but I'm a bit doubtful anyone is going to pay money especially not even having seen what you offer for a story.

I think I speak for the majority, feel free to share your experiences but I don't think there is much of a market for "stories".

Comment

oh boy...

Well nobody's going to want a story now, especially not with your unwanted comments. I don't appreciate it at all. Go shit on someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by FictionMan
        Well nobody's going to want a story now, especially not with your unwanted comments. I don't appreciate it at all. Go shit on someone else.
        FictionMan, you are new here so I am going to cut you some slack. You have obviously not read Forum Rule #2 which says:

2) There will be no flaming or insults of any kind against Wet Set, moderators or other posters.

While there is no rule here about selling stories (or anything else), I tend to agree with xdowl's point. Most people who post stories here do it just because they enjoy writing them and want to share their stories with others who share their watersports interest. There is even a sub-forum for full length stories which people freely share with other members of the community. I do not believe you will find a market here for selling your stories.

If you want to be a valued contributor to this forum, why not lurk here for a while or catch up on people's interests and shared thoughts by reading many of the older posts in this forum. It will give you the best sense of what we are about and the etiquette for relating to each other.

I know you are upset and this is why you reported xdowl's comment and asked for it to be removed. My preference would be to remove this whole thread but I am going to leave everything here for now for instructional purposes. If anyone starts to turn this thread into a flame war, I will remove the thread. Then if anyone decides to continue the flame war by starting another thread, I will suspend their account for a brief period of time.

Enough said! My point is made!

Comment

RE

Never intended to insult you, I apologize if I came off that way. My point really was that "stories" are a dime a dozen. With all the videos and pictures out there I don't think (of course I could be wrong) that anyone would want to spend money on stories. Of course it may or may not be reaching but suppose you had a unique story that one of the people who produce vids etc. could run with maybe they would be willing to give you something for your creativity. I don't know. Heck in any case if you got something to share, go for it. I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

Comment

For €100,= i kick your ass....

Comment

Thats only a joke btw.....

Comment

I love stories

and so I disagree with xdowl about their "value" in terms of how much they're appreciated as compared with videos and pictures. But I write 'em myself when I get the urge and inspiration, and what Patches and xdowl are saying is true: stories on this site are freely written and freely read. Welcome FictionMan -- I hope you find what you are looking for.

-- AT

Comment

re

Originally posted by AccidentalTourist
                  and so I disagree with xdowl about their "value" in terms of how much they're appreciated as compared with videos and pictures. But I write 'em myself when I get the urge and inspiration, and what Patches and xdowl are saying is true: stories on this site are freely written and freely read. Welcome FictionMan -- I hope you find what you are looking for.

-- AT
                  You have a valid point but in my post I was referring to value as actual money. I know FictionMan feels offended by my post but I still encourage him to share his stories. My point is that I had doubt anyone would actually pay money for the stories. There may be a minority out there though that would but I doubt the majority would.

In any case, I'm going to drop it here because I don't want nor did I ever intend to start a war.

Comment

It seems to be that it boils down to FictionMan feeling he can write stories with such skill, and that would be so enjoyable to their reader, that readers would be willing to pay for them. Others here, it seems, doubt these stories would really be so great as to be worth it.

To me, it seems that this could be resolved by providing a simple proof of the stories value. Perhaps, FictionMan, if you posted a sample story to illustrate that your work truly is worth paying for, people might be more inclined to take you up on your offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X