Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not necessarily a fetish

Hey,

I've 'spoken' to a fair number of people who pee their pants as a matter of course. I have discovered something, something which I already knew really. Pants wetting is not necessarily a fetish. For a LOT of people it is a way of life. Almost all of these people were allowed to pee their pants, and in most cases wet their beds every night, whenever they wanted, when they were kids. They all took it into adulthood and still do it. To them, peeing their pants is as natural as breathing. They just do it without thinking about it. So for some it is a fetish while for others, a great many others, it is a way of life. I should know. I'm one of them. I never use a toilet for peeing. Never. And I never wear diapers either. I always do it in my pants. I do it openly and freely in public and don't care what people think. I am a lifestylist, not a fetishist. Just thought I'd clarify that. I'll get down off my soap box now.

I like your soap box as mine is nearly identical. the concept of washing dry sheets is unheard of here as the same applies to any of my pants or shorts. If my pants come off dry, I must be sick

Comment

And you people manage to hold a job for more than a day?

I don't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by liesje
        And you people manage to hold a job for more than a day?

I don't think so...
        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

well it depends on the nature of your job, I live alone as a caretaker on a bush property so its easy for me to be as naughty as I like.

Comment

Originally posted by FictionMan
            Hey,

I've 'spoken' to a fair number of people who pee their pants as a matter of course. I have discovered something, something which I already knew really. Pants wetting is not necessarily a fetish. For a LOT of people it is a way of life. Almost all of these people were allowed to pee their pants, and in most cases wet their beds every night, whenever they wanted, when they were kids. They all took it into adulthood and still do it. To them, peeing their pants is as natural as breathing. They just do it without thinking about it. So for some it is a fetish while for others, a great many others, it is a way of life. I should know. I'm one of them. I never use a toilet for peeing. Never. And I never wear diapers either. I always do it in my pants. I do it openly and freely in public and don't care what people think. I am a lifestylist, not a fetishist. Just thought I'd clarify that. I'll get down off my soap box now.
            I think your username says it all......

Comment

Working...
            X