Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Julianna stood with her back to the door, thinking about what she had seen out on the front porch. It definitely wasn't a severed head. It was way too small. In fact, it was too small, and the wrong shape, to be a severed anything. No, this was something else entirely. She tried to decide if she should go back out there or not. She wasn't sure. She dithered on the inside of the door. She wasn't sure what she should do. She stayed there for hours, trying to decide if she should risk seeing what it was out there. It was small, that's for sure. But that was all she knew about it. She knew absolutely nothing else about it. Eventually she decided she had nothing to lose by going out there and seeing what it was. She placed her hand on the knob and started to turn. Just then a wind gust caused the door to wobble in it's jamb. She screamed and let go, running away from the door. She stopped about 6 feet away and turned
    and looked back at it. It was just the door. There was nothing abnormal about it. She knew it had just been a wind gust, but it had still unnerved her. Her pounding heart was settling back down again. Finally, she took a deep breath and began to move toward the door again. She placed her hand on the knob and waited. No wind gusts this time. She began to turn the knob. Her heart was starting to pound again. She got the knob turned all the way. All she had to do was push the door open. At first, she couldn't do it. But then she got some courage from somewhere and pushed it open. The handkerchief was exactly where it had been before. Nothing had changed at all. She began to reach for the handkerchief. About halfway there she hesitated, her hand quivering in the air. She told herself she was being stupid and reached the rest of the way. Now she was touching the handkerchief. She sucked her breath in and waited. Nothing happened at all. Everything was as it was. She pinched the part of the handkerchief she was touching and slowly lifted it up. She still couldn't see what was underneath it – too dark. She lifted it higher and light began to seep underneath. She saw something glint, but couldn't make out what it was. She lifted the handkerchief still higher and finally she could see what it was. It looked like a remote control unit, with chrome down one side. That was probably what she had seen glint. She dropped the handkerchief to one side and just stared at the remote. It was a remote because it had buttons on it, for locking and unlocking doors, opening tailgates and setting off the alarm. She picked the remote up and saw Range Rover down the chrome part of the unit. She didn't own a vehicle at all, never mind a Range Rover. What was this all about?

She held the remote in her hand and retreated back inside. She went into the kitchen and examined the remote under the bright lights in there. It was just a Range Rover remote, nothing more. Suddenly she got up and went back to the front door. She opened it and looked out. To her stunned surprise, there was a Range Rover parked in her driveway. It was 1:00 in the afternoon and there were about 4 hours of daylight left. She decided to go have a look at the Range Rover. She walked around it slowly. She placed her hand on the driver's door handle and started to pull, then she remembered the remote. She started to look at it when suddenly the turn signal lights on the car blinked and she heard the doors unlock. Also, the side mirror moved out from it's parking position. She looked at the remote, which she hadn't touched, then looked at the car. She peed her pants then, revelling in the feeling of it. She was about to get in the car when she saw the beautiful leather seats and she went back into the house for a piece of plastic. She went back out to the car and put the plastic on the driver's seat. Before she got in, she looked in the back, but no one was there. She got in and sat in the luxuriously comfortable driver's seat. She had forgotten the remote. It was still in her pocket. But she realised that it wasn't a key. There was nowhere to insert a key in this vehicle. She frowned then. Suddenly she saw a button labelled, “Start”. She pressed it and the vehicle's power systems came on, but nothing else happened. She frowned again, trying to figure out what was going on here. She idly rested her right foot on the brake pedal. Then, in frustration she pressed the start button again. The Range Rover started up. It startled her and she yanked her hands back and her foot off the brake pedal. The vehicle simply sat there idling, her in the driver's seat. After the onboard computer had booted up, the Navigation system activated. A route had been entered into it. All she had to do was start driving it and follow the route.
    She wasn't sure if she should or not. It seemed totally crazy to her to blithely follow the route when she didn't even know where it went. Or what awaited her there. She had no friend in college whom she could ask for advice. No one wanted anything to do with her because she peed her pants all the time. Maybe she could ask one of her professors. No, he'd want her to go to the police. The police would confiscate the remote and the vehicle, and do a thorough search of the vehicle. No, she didn't think that would be a good idea. She didn't have her purse with her and she also needed to call her professors and book off for the rest of the day, so she got out of the Range Rover, locked it with the remote, and went back inside. In her apartment, which was in a house, she grabbed her purse and her mobile phone and went back out to the Range Rover, which was waiting for her right where she had left it. She sat in the driver's seat again, and phoned her professors to book off. They were fine with it, but they did say it was happening a lot. She promised them she would make up for it and they thanked her. Then she started up the Range Rover and looked for the gear shifter. It turned out to be a knob on the centre console, which she rotated to the right, three notches, to put it in drive. The Range Rover was backed into her driveway, so she simply drove straight out, after making sure the way was clear. The navigation system had come on again with that same program, and now she followed it. It took her out of the city and into the countryside. She was cruising along a country road that was paved, luckily. Suddenly the nav system said, “Turn right, 500 feet ahead. She slowed down, saw a road and the nav system said, “Turn right”. She did and found herself on a narrow gravel road. She wound her way along the road, much slower because of how winding the road was. She was way out in the countryside now – a long way from help, if she needed it. Although she did have her mobile phone. That made her feel a little more comfortable. Just a little more though. She made her way along the twisting road for a while longer when the nav system finally said, “Turn left”. She slowed and looked to the left. There was nothing there. Not even a farm laneway. She did see what vaguely looked like a trail. Suddenly she realized, she was in a Range Rover. She remembered reading somewhere that Range Rovers can do amazing things, go over incredible terrain, without really even noticing it. So she reluctantly went off the road. “Please set the driving mode to off road”, the nav system said. She looked at the nav display screen but had no luck there. Then she spotted a row of light up icons with arrow buttons at each end, left and right, on the centre console. She saw one icon that was a little picture of a rocky desert and a cactus. She pressed the right arrow button and moved the lit up icon to that one. Something thumped lightly under the vehicle. Then a voice said, “Four wheel drive activated”. Her eyebrows shot up. This thing has everything. She drove along the vague trail she had seen. It was pretty rough and the Range Rover bounced around a lot. But it handled it like a trooper though. She got through easily. She drove for some time, not coming across anything all. Then, finally, the rounded a bend in the vague trail and there was a house ahead. It look very large, and VERY expensive.

She pulled to a stop about 50 feet back from the house. Then she shut the vehicle down, got out and locked the doors. Then she stood and looked at the house. She peed her jeans again, not caring at all what the people in the house thought. Just then the front door of the house opened and a girl stepped out. It was her. This time for sure. “Hi”, she called out to Julianna. “Hi”, Julianna replied. She took a few tentative steps toward the girl, fully expecting her to change and be someone else entirely. But she didn't. She remained.
    “Yes, it's me”, she said, “The girl you made love with in the gym?”. She was slowly walking closer to Julianna.
    “Sweetheart?”, Julianna said, her heart pounding.
    “Yes!”, she said, “It's me!”.
    That was it, Julianna hurled herself at the girl, engulfed her in a mammoth bear hug and began to french kiss her.
    “Wait, wait!”, the girl said, breaking off their french kiss, “I brought you here to confirm one thing first”.
    “Okay, what is it?”, Julianna replied.
    “Do you like to pee your pants?”, the girl asked.
    “I love to pee my pants”, Julianna replied.
    “Thank you”, the girl said, looking up into the sky, “Thank you from the bottom of my heart”.
    “I don't understand”, Julianna said.
    “I've been peeing my pants and wetting my bed since I was 5 years old”, the girl said, “I thought I'd never find anyone else who liked to do it”.
    The girl hugged her. Just hugged her.
    “I love you”, Julianna said.
    The girl looked at her and began to cry. “They're tears of joy”, she said.
    “We're going to have so much fun peeing our pants and wetting our bed together”, Julianna said.
    “Oh yes!”, the girl replied, “You don't know how I've wished I could hear someone say that!”.
    “Just one thing”, Julianna said, “What's your name?”.
    “Oh, yes, sorry!”, the girl replied, “I'm Kyrie”.
    “I'm Julianna”, Julianna replied.
    “Pleasure to meet you”, Kyrie said politely.
    “It's wonderful to meet you”, Julianna said.
    Kyrie smiled broadly then. Julianna stepped in, engulfed her in a hug and french kissed her again. This time, Kyrie french kissed her back again. Julianna played with Kyrie's tight ass. Once again, Kyrie broke it off and said, “Let's go into the house baby”.
    “Oh yes sweetheart”, Julianna said.

They turned and walked toward the house. Just then Kyrie abruptly stopped. Julianna saw that she was peeing in her tight jeans. She placed her hand against Kyrie's crotch, where the pee was streaming through her jeans. It felt amazing to feel someone else's pee coming through their jeans. Finally Kyrie finished peeing her jeans and the two of them walked onward toward the house. Once inside, they began to strip down, while making out. Julianna peed her jeans before Kyrie got them off her. Then they were on the couch in the living room, having sex with each other. The couch was just fabric, so they both peed into when they needed to. After the sex, they lay snuggled together copping little feels, and softly kissing each other.
    “I love you Kyrie”, Julianna said.
    “I love you Julianna”, Kyrie replied.
    Julianna smiled hugely when she heard that. She had FINALLY found someone who loved her and also loved to pee her pants. She was in heaven, she truly was.

Later on they were making dinner and talking.
    “So what told you I might be a pants wetter?”, Julianna asked Kyrie.
    “When we had sex in the gym, I smelled a strong odour of pee on you”, Kyrie said, “I thought you might be a wetter. Also, I saw your diaper and kept it for myself”.
    So thats where it went, Julianna thought.
    “You're not going to wear diapers any more are you?”, Kyrie asked her.
    “No, never again, never”, Julianna said, “From now on I'm just gonna pee my pants, that's it”.
    “Oh sweetheart”, Kyrie said, “I love you more and more”.
    They kissed softly and lovingly.
    “Promise me something”, Julianna said.
    “What?”, Kyrie replied.
    “Promise me that we'll never be apart again. NEVER”, Julianna said
    “I promise, we will be together for ever”, Kyrie replied without hesitation.
    Julianna breathed heavier and plunged her face into Kyrie's and french kissed her for all she was worth. Kyrie eagerly french kissed her back again, and suddenly they were making love. Julianna licked and sucked on Kyrie's pussy with complete abandon. While she did, she peed, soaking the couch. But neither of them cared, they just kept on making love.

Later, Julianna looked at Kyrie and said, “I've made a decision”.
    “Oh?”, Kyrie said, “What have you decided?”.
    “I've decided I'm going to drop out of college and move in with you”, Julianna said.
    “Oh baby”, Kyrie said as she engulfed Julianna in a huge hug and smothered her with kisses. “I love you so much”, Kyrie said.
    “I love you more than words can say”, Julianna said.
    “We're going to have a wonderful life together”, Kyrie said.
    “Oh yes, are we ever”, Julianna agreed.
    She peed her jeans where she stood. It felt indescribable. Kyrie peed her jeans then too. She closed her eyes and murmured as she soaked her jeans. When they were finished peeing their pants, Kyrie said, “I just want you to know, you've made the right decision to drop out of college and move in with me”.
    “Oh?”, Julianna said, “Why's that?”.
    “Because I'm rich”, Kyrie said, “I won the lottery 2 years ago. $120 million dollars. So you've come to the right person”.
    “Oh baby, yes!”, Julianna said.
    “I've got $101 million still in the bank”, Kyrie said.
    “Wow, that's a lot of money”, Julianna said.
    “And it's yours now just as much as it's mine”, Kyrie said.
    Suddenly Julianna began to cry. She was overwhelmed by Kyrie's kind generosity.
    “Hey, hey sweetheart, what's the matter?”, Kyrie said, hugging her.
    “It's so beautiful that you would do that for me, so wonderful”, Julianna said.
    “Ah, tears of joy”, Kyrie.
    “Yes!”, Julianna said emphatically, “Yes! Definitely!”.
    “Oh baby”, Kyrie said, hugging her tighter. Julianna started playing with Kyrie's ass.
    “Mmmm”, Kyrie said, “Mmmmmmmm, yes”.
    Julianna continued to play with Kyrie's ass, sometimes slipping her fingers into Kyrie's crotch.
    “Listen, we gotta get going, remember?”, Kyrie said.
    “Yeah, okay”, Julianna said breathlessly.
    They separated, reluctantly. Then Julianna took the remote out of her pocket and said, “Here you go”, handing it to Kyrie.
    “Oh no”, Kyrie said, “You don't understand. The Range Rover is yours now. I've given it to you”. She handed the remote back to Julianna.
    Julianna just stared in stunned disbelief.
    “Oh my God”, she said. She broke down and cried as she hugged Kyrie again.
    “I knew it would make you happy sweetheart”, Kyrie said.
    “Oh yes!”, Julianna breathed, “Oh yes!!”.

They turned and headed toward the door. “Let's take the Range Rover now”, Kyrie said, “We can take my Lamborghini later”.
    “You have a Lamborghini?”, Julianna said with wide eyes.
    “Yep, I've got a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster”, Kyrie said.
    “Wow, sounds like an amazing car”, Julianna said.
    “It is”, Kyrie said, “It goes from 0 to 65 mph in 2.8 seconds, has a top speed of 220 mph, and can take looping freeway ramps at 100 mph”.
    “Wow, what a car”, Julianna said.
    “Yeah”, Kyrie said, “But that's later, when we go out to buy your Lamborghini”.
    It was a good thing she was sitting in the Range Rover by then. She fainted. Kyrie was very attentive. She gently kissed Julianna and played with her breasts. Julianna's breasts were so beautiful. She caressed them and caressed them. Julianna woke up to find Kyrie kissing her and playing with her breasts. She smiled and began to play with Kyrie's breasts. They were breathing hard and really starting to get into it. Suddenly Kyrie broke off their love making and said, “Sweetheart, we've got to get going”.
    “Yes, okay”, Julianna said breathlessly.
    She started the Range Rover and put it in gear.
    “You can take the driveway now”, Kyrie said, “I only brought you in on the trail because I didn't want people to know”.
    “You don't?”, Julianna said.
    “Oh I don't mind now”, Kyrie said, “Anyone can see us together, I don't care”.
    “Oh good, thank God for that”, Julianna said.
    “Yeah, it doesn't matter who sees us together now”, Kyrie said.
    “It doesn't matter to me either”, Julianna said.

Julianna headed down the driveway and onto the narrow, winding gravel road. They drove in silence for a while, every so often Kyrie copping a little feel on Julianna, and Julianna not minding at all. They got out to the highway and headed back into town. They went straight to the college where Julianna had been taking classes. Julianna marched straight into the office and announced that she was dropping out of college. The staff were stunned. They wanted Julianna to stay of course, and they tried to talk her into it. But she had made up her mind and that was that. As they were about to leave, a staff member called her back in and said that one of her professors wanted to talk with her. At first Julianna said she didn't want to talk with any professors, but the staff member insisted she talk to her. When the staff member said 'her', it piqued Julianna's interest, and she agreed to talk to her. They went up to the professor's office and waited for her. While they waited they both peed their pants and copped little feels here and there. It seemed like an interminable wait for the professor to show up. It took so long that Julianna peed her pants again.

Finally the professor showed up, glanced at their wet pants, and said to come into her office. Kyrie started to go in as well when the professor stopped her.
    “Just Julianna please”, she said. She cupped one of Kyrie's breasts in her right hand and Kyrie said, “Oh yes”. She sat in the waiting room. In the professor's office, Julianna sat in a chair in front of the professor's desk, and the professor sat at the desk. At first, the professor didn't say anything, just looked Julianna up and down.
    “So you're quitting huh?”, the professor said suddenly.
    “Yes, that's right”, Julianna said. She didn't know why, but the professor made her nervous.
    “Are you sure you know what you're doing?”, the professor asked.
    “Yes, quite sure”, Julianna said.
    “Uh huh”, the professor said, “No you aren't. You're throwing away a great career. Just throwing it away”.
    Julianna blushed then. She looked down at her lap and then back up at the professor. She hesitated at first.
    “Well, spit it out”, the professor said.
    “It's just that, well, I don't need a great career”, Julianna said, “Not any more”.
    “Oh?”, the professor said, “And why is that?”.
    “Because I've met this wonderful girl”, Julianna said, “She is so hot, and she is very, very rich. She has $100 million dollars in the bank”.
    “Wow, that's a lot”, said the professor.
    “Yeah, it is”, Julianna said simply.
    “What about me?”, the professor said then.
    “What about you?”, Julianna said.
    “Well I know that you pee your pants all the time”, she said, “And I know that you sometimes wear diapers. I doubt you wear diapers very much. I like to pee my pants, and I think I'm falling in love with you”.
    Julianna's jaw dropped, and she gaped, open mouthed, at the professor.
    “Professor I --”, she began.
    “Call me Melissa”, she said.
    “M-Melissa I'm seeing a girl right now”, Julianna said, “I'm in love with her. We're probably going to get married. No offense intended, I mean, you're young for a professor, and you're pretty hot too, but I love Kyrie. I just love her so much. Surely you understand”.
    “Yeah, I understand”, Melissa said, “She got to you before I did”.
    “I have to leave now”, Julianna said. Suddenly she just wanted to get out of there.
    “Stop!”, Melissa said loudly when she saw Julianna standing up. She stood up abruptly and came over to Julianna. She stood closer to than two girls would normally stand. Suddenly Melissa embraced Julianna and began to french kiss her. At first Julianna was going to push her away, but she was so hot, and she loved to pee her pants. Julianna melted into her and they made love with a wild animal passion.

Afterward, laying on a small couch in the office, they kissed gently and copped little feels here and there. Melissa began to pee, soaking herself, Julianna and the couch. But she didn't care. Neither did Julianna. She had no inhibitions at all any more when it came to her pants wetting. Suddenly Julianna remembered the time. The flew up off the couch, threw on her bra and wet panties as well as her long sleeved T-shirt and wet jeans. Then she flew out of the office. Kyrie was gone. She ran outside and the Range Rover was gone! Was Kyrie gone from her life now?

End of Chapter 2
    Chapter 3 coming soon.
Working...
X