Julie Walters / Kate Winslet / Ellie Goulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie Walters / Kate Winslet / Ellie Goulding

I just watched The Graham Norton Show on British TV channel BBC1. Guests included Kate Winslet, Michael Fassbender, Julie Walters and 50 Cent, with Ellie Goulding providing the music.

In the final chat section, 5 minutes before the end, Graham asked Julie about her Christmas ad. This involves bouncing up and down on a trampoline in a Burberry coat (don't ask) and she mentioned that she wet herself. One of the men queried this, so Kate immediately piped up saying that she did as all women do after having several children (although we suspect she did before). She said that Ellie didn't have children yet, to which Ellie replied that she wet herself anyway!

This will be repeated on BBC1 late on Monday night - this bit is due to show around midnight in the reapeat if anyone wants to watch or record it.

Wet Trousers

Good To Know

That's really good to know about . As I do have BBC America here where I live . Which includes the Graham Norton Show as well . So I'll try to catch that program when it does air here .
    Glad you have shared this on here . It might be worth watching

Thanks !!

Comment

Thanks, great find! We don't have to wait for the repeat; there's the Internet! Here it is:

graham norton s18e7 kate winslet - julie walters - ellie goulding_cut

00:01:26 5,38 MB

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gyu5xe

BTW Graham Norton looks very old with the beard ...

Comment

Working...
      X