Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video request

Hi friends,
    I need your help ones more. A time ago I saw one or two vids of girls squatting and peeing in public, unstaged, filmed unnoticed with night vision (black and with videos).

Some of the girls had wet pants and one girl very wet tights (there are pictures out there with this girl and her wet tights).

I was sure I saved them… but I searched the whole day trough my HDD, but nothing… I'm sure some of you saved them, they were not that bad.

To give something back I posted a few pictures in the accident section of a already known video showing a girl leaning against a tree and pissing through her shorts.
    Last edited by Rescueman; November 10, 2015, 11:19 PM.

Originally posted by Rescueman
    Hi friends,
    I need your help ones more. A time ago I saw one or two vids of girls squatting and peeing in public, unstaged, filmed unnoticed with night vision (black and with videos).

Some of the girls had wet pants and one girl very wet tights (there are pictures out there with this girl and her wet tights).

I was sure I saved them… but I searched the whole day trough my HDD, but nothing… I'm sure some of you saved them, they were not that bad.

To give something back I posted a few pictures in the accident section of a already known video showing a girl leaning against a tree and pissing through her shorts.
    You might try '' Public piss Girl . com " ,
    As they do that type of film work you have described .
    In to helping you find that video again

Dusty harold

Comment

Working...
    X