Woman wets herself on escalator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman wets herself on escalator

I just found this great clip on a genuine accident (I don't believe it is staged). You can even see the stream after a few seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKI2_lC9KVw

That was a true Live Leak!
    Last edited by Milf Lover; November 11, 2015, 05:33 AM.

That is 100% staged.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
      That is 100% staged.
      I mean, the cheeky smile and direct look at the camera was kind of a clue.........

Comment

Originally posted by xxxxx
        I mean, the cheeky smile and direct look at the camera was kind of a clue.........
        Yes, after watching the clip a couple of more times I believe it is staged too. She is really aware of the camera!

Comment

But still a good video....

Comment

It's from a site called mydirtyhobby.com and there's an interesting story behind it. She said her husband got approached by a security guard who sussed what was going on, that's why the video ends abruptly. So to compensate the customer (it's a pay site) she added another scene to the clip where she pissed outside but not a wetting one. I'll find it and upload it here.

Comment

Must have been a sharp security guard because the wetting only lasts a couple of seconds.

Comment

Cameraman must have been stupid obvious. I mean come on. It's not that hard to be inconspicuous for 30 seconds.

Comment

After watching the clip again, I think it was actually that no videoing was allowed on the premises, not because of the wetting, as I first mentioned. Well at least he got some of it I suppose, even though it would have been lovely to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by warmsuprize
                    After watching the clip again, I think it was actually that no videoing was allowed on the premises, not because of the wetting, as I first mentioned. Well at least he got some of it I suppose, even though it would have been lovely to see more.
                    True , it does remind me of an old Patches video . Where a girl named krista wets herself on a trash container in a mall . During Christmas time . in that a sharped eyed security guard almost caught them in the act . Though I believe that got away with it
                    In that great video that Patches , had filmed some time ago
                    Which does parallel to this video here as well .

Comment

Working...
                    X