Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 3

Julianna stared at the empty parking space where the Range Rover had been. She was starting to cry.
    “No, no, no Kyrie”, she wailed, “Why have you done this?”.
    Julianna was devastated. She knew she would never see Kyrie again. She was gone forever. And so soon too. She slowly began to walk home. She stared at the ground the whole way, not wanting to interact with anyone. She walked and wept. She knew when she was approaching her place, because of the way the grass was on the front lawn. She turned to walk up the driveway without looking up – and almost immediately walked into something. She bounced off it and immediately looked up. It was the Range Rover! Her face cracked into a smile as she ran toward the house.
    “Kyrie!”, she said in a strangled voice.
    When she got to the front door she discovered it was unlocked and she flew inside. Kyrie was sitting on the couch reading a magazine and when she looked up and saw Julianna she smiled and stood. Julianna hurled herself at Kyrie and just hugged her ferociously.
    “Oh Kyrie”, she said.
    “Julianna?”, Kyrie said, “What on earth's wrong?”.
    Julianna released the fierce hug and said, “Well when I came out of the professor's office I saw that you were not in the waiting area anymore. So I went outside and saw that the Range Rover was gone. When I saw that I thought you'd left me”.
    “Left you?”, Kyrie said, “There's no way in a million years I would ever leave you sweetheart. No way”.
    “Oh Kyrie, I love you so much”, Julianna said.
    “And I love you so much it hurts”, Kyrie said.
    They smiled and hugged each other fiercely.

“Why did you leave?”, Julianna asked.
    “Because I knew you were going to make love with the professor”, Kyrie said.
    “You mean you don't mind me making love with her?”, Julianna said.
    “No, I don't mind”, Kyrie replied, “I know you love me and that's all that matters”.
    Julianna engulfed Kyrie in a mammoth hug, a really fierce hug.
    “Oh Kyrie, I am so lucky to have you”, Julianna replied.
    “And I'm lucky to have you sweetheart”, Kyrie said.
    “Wait a minute”, Julianna said then, “How is it you were able to drive the Range Rover to my place?”.
    “I have the spare remote with me”, Kyrie said.
    “Oh, okay”, Julianna said, not at all sure if she was comfortable with that.

“So, what do you want to do?”, Julianna said.
    “Let's go for a drive in the Range Rover”, Kyrie said.
    “Okay, yeah”, Julianna said.
    They headed out the front door, locking it behind them, and got into the Range Rover. Julianna started it up like an old pro.
    “Where do you want to go?”, Julianna asked then.
    “I don't know”, Kyrie said, “Anywhere”.
    “Okay”, Julianna replied.
    She put the Range Rover into gear and headed off up the street, going nowhere in particular. Julianna began to drive it around town when Kyrie suddenly said, “Let's go out into the countryside”.
    “Okay”, Julianna said.
    In less that ten minutes they were in the countryside. It was a beautiful day so naturally the countryside was beautiful. They drove slowly along gravel roads, enjoying the peace and tranquility of the countryside. It was achingly beautiful. They drove the back roads for quite a while, finding some nice twisting and turning roads to drive along. They were on one such road when they crested a rise and saw, ahead of them, what looked like an accident. When they got closer they could see it was a broken down car. When they pulled up beside it, who should get out but Melissa, the professor. Without giving it a second thought, Julianna hugged Melissa and kissed her, lingeringly and passionately. Suddenly everything went black for Julianna.

When she woke up she winced in pain. There was a spot on the back of her head where it felt like someone had hit her hard. She suddenly realised that her hands were tied – to a bed head. Her feet were tied also, to the footboard. She needed to pee so she let it go and peed her pants into the bed. She didn't care. She was thoroughly soaked now, and she loved it. But she didn't like being tied to the bed. She was alone in the room, so she began working on the ropes she was tied with. Just then she heard someone coming so she slumped and pretended to be unconscious. She heard two people come into the room.
    “Huh, not awake yet”, said one. It sounded like Kyrie.
    “No, she's taking a lot longer than the others did”, the second one replied. It sounded like Melissa.

What the hell?

“Oh well, we'd better come back later”, Kyrie said.
    “Yeah, can't do much right now”, Melissa said.
    There was a soft thump of the door opening then the clunk of it closing. Julianna wasn't stupid. She stayed stock still and breathed steadily. For the first long while there was total silence. Then she heard a soft rustling sound. They were still in here! They had faked leaving the room! She stayed motionless and silent, except for her breathing. Still they stood there, refusing to move at all. They were monumentally patient. Then suddenly Kyrie said, “Come on, let's get out of here”.
    Again came the soft thump and then the clunk. Then there was total silence once again. Julianna lay there in her wetness, loving it. She listened intently, but heard nothing. She remained still for some time. This time, there was no rustling noise at all. There was nothing. Julianna risked opening one eye a crack. She could see nothing. She closed her eye again and opened the other one a crack—still nothing. Then she boldly opened both eyes and took a look around. The really had left this time. She was alone. She immediately began working on her ropes again. They were pretty tight and it was going to take some work to get them off. She worked away, but was getting nowhere. They were just as tight as ever.
    “Shit!”, she exclaimed in frustration.
    But she kept at it. She knew it was the only way she was going to get out of them. Hours went by, and she had just loosened them a bit. She peed her pants into the bed again, not caring. Frankly, she was lucky they hadn't come back. They should have been back by now. But they were nowhere to be seen. She worked on the ropes again with her now chapped and raw hands. They were sore as hell. But she kept at it. Her freedom was counting on it. Suddenly there was a thump outside her door and she slumped again, feigning unconsciousness. She prayed that the looseness of her ropes didn't show.

Just then the door opened and the two people came into the room. There came a thump as they put something down next to Julianna's bed. There were some rustling sounds then as they did something to whatever they had put on the bed. Then they came over to her.
    “What?”, Kyrie said, “Still asleep?”.
    “That's highly unusual”, Melissa replied.
    “Yeah, you got that right”, Kyrie agreed, “Maybe I hit her on the head a bit too hard”.
    “You must have”, Melissa said, now concerned, “Maybe she isn't going to wake up”.
    “She'll wake up”, Kyrie said, “You'll see”.
    “I hope you're right”, Melissa said.
    “I am”, Kyrie said, not at all sure of herself.
    “What do you think we should do?”, Melissa said.
    “I say we go away and come back in an hour”, Kyrie said, “If she's not awake by then, I'll throw cold water on her face”.
    “Okay, we'll do that”, Melissa said.
    Then came the soft thump followed by the clunk, then silence. She waited, patiently. A half hour went by without even the softest noise happening. She boldly opened her eyes and saw, with tremendous relief, that there was nobody. Then she noticed another girl on the bed beside her. She was a good looking girl, slim with full breasts. Julianna wondered if she was a lesbian. She hoped so. She was gorgeous. Red hot even.

But right now she had other things to concentrate on. She continued to work the ropes binding her. They achingly slowly loosened. The girl on the other bed was coming around. She murmured softly. At least they didn't use gags. She'd be able to talk with the other girl. She kept working at the ropes, hoping to get them off soon. The other girl opened her eyes. Julianna looked over at her. She really was very beautiful. Blonde too. And she was tied to her bed. Damn. She needed to get out of her ropes now. Suddenly the ropes gave and dropped loose. She yanked them off and tried to get up off the bed. She had forgotten that her ankles were also tied. Her top half almost fell off the bed. That would have been painful. She stayed on the bed however, and immediately got to work on her ankles. Within about 20 seconds they were untied. She stood up off the bed and looked down at the other girl. She was tied wrists and ankles, just like Julianna had been. She got to work and within a minute the girl was untied.

“Hi, I'm Julianna”, Julianna said.
    “H-hi”, the girl said, “I'm Kyrie”.
    Julianna gasped and gaped with wide eyes.
    “Y-you're Kyrie?”, she managed.
    “Yes, I am”, Kyrie replied.
    “That is an extraordinary coincidence”, Julianna said.
    “What is?”, Kyrie replied.
    “Well one of the girls who brought us here is named Kyrie”, Julianna said.
    “You know them?”, Kyrie replied.
    “Yes, I do”, Julianna replied, “I thought Kyrie was my lover. Boy was I ever wrong”.
    “Your lover?”, Kyrie said, “Are you a lesbian?”.
    “Yes, I am”, Julianna replied, “I'm not a butch though. I hate the idea of butches”.
    “Yes, so do I”, Kyrie replied.
    “Kyrie, a-are you a, well, lesbian?”, Julianna asked then.
    “Yes, I am”, she replied.
    “Anyway, we should get out of here, while we can”, Julianna said.
    “Yes, definitely”, Kyrie said, “This place gives me the creeps”.

They stood and headed for the window. When they got there they saw they were on the third floor. There didn't appear to be anything outside the window that they could use to climb down. Now what were they going to do? Just then they could hear feet clumping up the stairs.
    “Oh my God, here they come!”, Kyrie exclaimed.
    “Quick, get in the bed and pretend your unconscious!”, Julianna said.
    They ran to the beds and got in, and lay perfectly still. The door opened and Kyrie and Melissa came in.
    “This is them”, Kyrie said.
    “Yes, very nice indeed”, a different woman altogether said.
    “I can wake them if you like”, Kyrie said.
    “No, let them wake of their own accord”, the other woman said.
    “Okay, whatever you prefer”, Kyrie replied.
    “I do prefer that”, the woman said. She sounded like she was in her late twenties or early thirties.
    “Well, let's go back downstairs and work out the details”, Kyrie said.
    “Yes, okay”, the other woman replied.
    They left the room and Julianna could hear them clumping down the stairs. She threw the covers off and leapt out of bed. Kyrie did the same. They ran back to the window and looked out it again. There still wasn't anything there to help them climb down. They really were trapped up here. Then Kyrie thought about going up – to the roof. But what would they do when they got to the roof? They still wouldn't have anywhere to go. Shit, shit, shit, what were they going to do? It did not occur to Julianna to look to one side when looking out the window. If it had, she would have seen the means of their escape. They decided to try and sneak out of the palatial house. They went to the door and listened intently. They could hear absolutely nothing. Julianna opened the door a crack and peered through the opening. She couldn't see anybody at all. She looked the other way, which wasn't easy, and saw nobody. She eased the door open and stepped gingerly out into the hall. Kyrie was right behind her. They began to walk slowly along the hallway. Suddenly they could hear someone clunking up the stairs from below. They ran in the opposite direction. Then, seeing a small door, they went to it and ducked inside. It turned out to be a linen closet that had had all the shelves removed. The two of them wound up face to face, crammed against one another. They stood silently for a while. The clunking came again as whoever it was went bank down again.

“Mmmm, I like this”, Julianna said boldly.
    “Yes, it is rather nice, isn't it?”, Kyrie replied.
    “Yes”, Julianna said.
    She started rubbing herself against Kyrie and Kyrie leaned in and kissed Julianna. Julianna kissed her back again and they were making out. Julianna placed her hand on one of Kyrie's breasts and began to caress. Kyrie just murmured and kissed Julianna all the more. There was virtually no room to move in the little closet, but they didn't care. Suddenly Kyrie broke off the kiss and said, “I need to pee”.
    “So pee”, Julianna said without thinking.
    “What, you mean in my pants?”, Kyrie said.
    Julianna was in with both feet so she simply said, “Yes, exactly”.
    “I am not going to pee my pants!”, Kyrie said.
    “Believe me sweetheart, you don't know what you're missing”, Julianna said.
    “Oh yes I do!”, Kyrie said, “Acute embarrassment is what I'm missing”.
    “What?”, Julianna said, “It's not embarrassing at all. I do it in public all the time and am never embarrassed at all”.
    “Well that's you”, Kyrie said, “Not me”.
    “Look, will you pee your pants, just for me?”, Julianna said, “Just this once?”.
    Kyrie was silent for a while. Then she said, “Alright, I'll think about it”.
    It was a breakthrough, and Julianna decided not to push it. She went back to making out with Kyrie. They kissed and caressed in the tight space to the best of their abilities. Julianna slid her hand under Kyrie's shirt and then under her bra to caress her breasts directly. God they felt good.
    “When we get out of here”, she said then, “we should make love”.
    “Oh yes, for sure”, Kyrie replied, “And I've decided to pee my pants, just this once, just for you”.
    “Oh thank you Kyrie!”, Julianna said.
    Abruptly she could feel Kyrie's pee as it flowed down the front of her jeans. It felt exquisite. Kyrie peed for a long time, with Julianna revelling in it, until she was finally finished.
    “Well?”, Julianna asked then.
    There was a pause. She looked at Kyrie, who had a stunned, far away look on her face.
    “I'm never going to use toilets again”, she breathed, “That felt amazing. Wow!”.
    “I told you”, Julianna said, “Didn't I tell you?”.
    “Yes, you did”, Kyrie said, “And you were right. It feels so good to pee my pants. I'm doing it all the time from now on!”.

They made out some more and kissed each other passionately. Then Julianna broke it off, saying, “Look, we have to get out of here. They'll discover us missing any time now”.
    “Yeah, you're right sweetheart”, Kyrie.
    Julianna felt a sudden rush of love for Kyrie, even though she'd only known her for about an hour. She pushed it away for now. She opened the door a crack and peered out. There was nobody there. She stepped out and headed for the back of the house. Houses this big usually had a back stairway. So far, Kyrie and Melissa, and that other woman, had only used the main front stairs. They got to the back of the house, but couldn't find any stairs.
    “This must be the only mansion that doesn't have back stairs!”, Julianna said in disgust.
    Just then the could hear someone coming. They saw another narrow doorway and crammed their way through it and into an – elevator shaft.

End of Chapter 3.
    Chapter 4 coming soon.

This was a most interesting & really arousing story that you written on here . As it seems , to me , that you have a very good way of telling a story .
    So keep at it in posting another one . As I would like to read more.
    Are you on any other sites ?
    Thank You , in sharing this

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
    X