New amateur videos on Motherless.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New amateur videos on Motherless.com

New amateur videos on Motherless.com that are the absolute apex of wetting videos for me. Nothing comes even close.

http://motherless.com/G57B595A

Sorry Patches. You were my favourite till now!

Agreed! This gal is fantastic.

Comment

Outstanding. Thank you.

Comment

Very Good

Though these videos on motherless.com are very good and quite enjoyable in watching them all
        I still consider Patches , videos as some of the best wetting videos i have enjoyed in watching . As well as in adding to my collection too .
        Because the girls that Patches had filmed over the years . Were so natural . In what they were doing . In wetting themselves . In having some really Naughty fun. Which these newer videos , in my opinion , don't really show . On how much fun the girls actually had . In being filmed by Patches. Especially that of Vicktoria . Who was smiling while eating and drinking at a outdoor cafe . While wetting her panties as she just sat there enjoying it immensely . In it being so daring as well as naughty too
        That's why I still consider Patches , videos tops of any others out there now. In her unique way of film production she has done .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Love it when girls pee their pants in the car.

Comment

Anyone can save it pse?

Comment

Does anyone know who this girl is or if she has any additional videos? These are fantastic.

Comment

Can't play these, videos load forever and eventually give an error. Third party download sites get errors as well. Did anyone save them?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnacks
                  Does anyone know who this girl is or if she has any additional videos? These are fantastic.
                  Alyssa Reece
                  Last edited by Freerider; December 5, 2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freerider
                    Server not found

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
                      Server not found
                      Weird, apparently I can't link to her store from this forum. Anyways, the girl in the videos is Alyssa Reece. She's done modeling for Wetting Her Panties and I Need 2 Pee. She also has her own Clips 4 Sale store, which is where the vided in the Motherless link came from.

Comment

While on the subject of models with hot wetting videos, one of the all time best was a German gal who posted numerous videos on MDH. She's still active, but her name has changed over the years. She's a brunette with long hair and husky voice. If you understand German, she gives a great monolog along with her wettings and often masturbates in her wet jeans. It's well worth the effort to find her clips.

Comment

Working...
                        X