Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Julianna was struggling badly now. She was falling behind Kyrie, who was now at least 200 feet ahead.
    “Hey, wait!”, the voice said, practically right behind her.
    Julianna ignored the voice and kept going, but a much slower pace. She was wheezing and gasping now, hardly able to breath at all. Suddenly Kyrie noticed that Julianna was not with her any more. She turned around and saw someone suddenly catch up with her.
    “NO!!!”, she screamed.
    She started to run back toward Julianna.

Julianna had stopped now, she was just too exhausted. Just then someone caught up with her.
    “Hi, am I glad you stopped”, he said, “I'm Stuart Young. I'm a plainclothes police officer”. He showed her his badge. “I've been investigating Professor Melissa Aldridge for possible human trafficking. Are you escaping from her?”.
    “Officer!”, Julianna cried gratefully.
    She collapsed into his arms and cried for all she was worth. They were safe! Thank God they were safe.
    “Yes, we're escaping from them”, she said.
    “You leave her alone asshole!!!”, Kyrie shouted then.
    “Hello”, he said, “I'm a plainclothes police officer”. He showed her his badge, like he had done with Julianna.
    “Oh, thank God!!!”, Kyrie said.
    “I'm Stuart Young”, he said.
    Kyrie engulfed him in a mammoth hug, and then Julianna hugged them both.
    “We are so happy to see you”, Julianna said.
    They released Stuart and he said, “What was your name?”, to Julianna.
    “Julianna Murchison”, Julianna said.
    “Thank you”, he said, “And your name?”, to Kyrie.
    “Kyrie Houden”, Kyrie said.
    “Thank you”, he said, “As I told Julianna here, I'm investigating Professor Melissa Aldridge for possible human trafficking. What can the both of you tell me about her?”.
    “They knocked me out and then tied me to a bed in that house back there”, Julianna said.
    “They did the same to me”, Kyrie said.
    “You said 'they'. Was there more than just the professor?”, he asked.
    “Yes”, Julianna said, “There was a girl who called herself Kyrie. She claimed to have over 100 million dollars in the bank”.
    “Kyrie, okay”, he said. He looked sharply at Kyrie then and said, “Not you?”.
    “Definitely not”, Kyrie said, “There's no way in hell I'd ever do what they're doing. It's sick and disgusting”.
    “Okay, fair enough”, Stuart said.
    A look passed between Kyrie and Julianna then, one of pure love. It did not go unnoticed by Stuart.
    “We're in love”, Julianna said.
    “Ah, I see', Stuart replied.
    “I do have 138 million dollars in the bank”, Kyrie said then, “I inherited it”.
    “Oh sweetheart, we're set for life”, Julianna said.
    “So the other Kyrie, who's probably not named Kyrie at all, is impersonating you”, Stuart said to Kyrie.
    “Yeah, now that you mention it, I think she was”, Kyrie said.
    “Using the allure of all that money to sucker me in”, Julianna said.
    “Yes, but how did she sucker you Kyrie?”, Stuart asked.
    “Melissa actually suckered me, by making love with me”, Kyrie replied.
    “I see”, Stuart said, “Having sex with a minor”.
    “A minor?”, Julianna asked, stunned.
    “Yeah, I'm 17”, Kyrie replied.
    “Why didn't you say something”, Julianna asked.
    “You never asked me how old I was”, Kyrie said.
    “If I had made love with you, I would have had sex with a minor”, Julianna said.
    “I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm so sorry”, Kyrie said, staring at the ground.
    “I turn 18 next week”, Kyrie offered.
    “So I have to wait until next week to make love with you?”, Julianna said.
    “Officer, if we make love with each other, will Julianna get into trouble for having sex with a minor?”, Kyrie asked.
    “If it's fully consensual, no, she won't”, Stuart said.
    “I'll never report her for it, never”, Kyrie said.
    “That's good too”, Stuart said.
    “There, you see?”, Kyrie said.
    “Well, yeah”, Julianna said hesitantly.
    “Anyway”, Stuart said, “Was the professor involved with capturing you?”.
    “Yes”, Julianna said, “She was parked on a country road, pretending to be broken down. She took my attention while the other 'Kyrie' came up behind me and walloped me on the back of the head”.
    “Okay, great”, Stuart said, “And you Kyrie?”.
    “I was making love with Melissa, professor Aldridge, when someone whacked me on the head”.
    “They did a pretty good job of dressing you then”, Julianna said.
    “Yeah, I guess they did”, Kyrie replied.
    “Your clothes are wet”, Stuart said then, “Let's get you home and into some dry ones”.
    “Oh that's okay, I don't mind being wet”, Kyrie said.
    “Neither do I”, Julianna said. She looked at Kyrie in surprise.
    “Oh, okay then”, Stuart said, “Well, let's get you home anyway”.
    “Sounds like a plan”, Kyrie said.

They walked out to the road, where Stuart's nondescript sedan was waiting. Stuart put some plastic sheets on the back seat and they all piled in. On the way back to Julianna's place, she and Kyrie made out, kissing almost non-stop and caressing each other's asses and breasts. Just then Kyrie stopped it.
    “We'd better not do it in front of a cop”, Kyrie said quietly.
    “Yeah, you're right”, Julianna agreed.
    They were cruising along a gravel country road when suddenly Stuart slammed on the brakes. The car slid on the gravel before coming to a crunching stop. He sat for a minute without saying anything.
    “Stuart?”, Julianna said, “What's wrong?”.
    “Look”, he said.
    They looked down the road ahead of them and saw what appeared to be a broken down car.
    He grabbed his radio mic and began to speak into it.
    “Um, Stuart?”, Kyrie said.
    “Just a minute please”, he said. Then he said into his mic, “Can you repeat that please?”.
    The radio rattled out some more information.
    “Ok, 10-4”, Stuart said into the mic, “Yes Kyrie?”.
    “You're not going to go near that car are you?”, Kyrie asked.
    “No, don't worry”, Stuart replied.
    “Oh good”, Kyrie said.
    Stuart put the car into reverse and backed up slowly. He didn't want the people at the “broken down” car to see that they were moving. As they dropped out of sight behind the hill Stuart suddenly hit the gas and roared backward, then spun the car around so that it was facing forward. He had changed the gears as well so now they took off out of there at top speed.

They took a roundabout route that Stuart knew and they made it into the city unscathed. Stuart took them to Julianna's place and they thanked him and promised they would be in touch with him. They were both still wet, but they didn't mind at all and decided to stay in their wet clothes. As soon as Stuart was gone they both peed their pants and loved it.
    “I'm going to love this new lifestyle – peeing my pants all the time, getting wet. I'm never going to use a bathing suit again. From now on I will always swim fully clothed. Heck, I'm even going to take showers fully clothed”, Kyrie said.
    “Me too”, Julianna said, “It's really cool getting wet”.
    “Let's make love”, Kyrie said.
    “Uh, well, no, I think I'm gonna wait until next week”, Julianna said.
    “But you heard Stuart”, Kyrie said, “You won't get in trouble for it. Besides, who's going to find out?”.
    “No, I'll wait until next week”, Julianna said, “I don't want to take any chances”.
    Kyrie slumped in frustration. She knew she wasn't going to get anywhere. Julianna's mind was made up. She couldn't really blame her. After all, sex with a minor was a pretty serious offense.
    “Well, okay”, Kyrie said, “But we could at least make out”.
    “Yes, but that could lead to sex and I don't want to do that yet”, Julianna said.
    “Goddamn it!!!”, Kyrie said, her frustration boiling over, “It's just not fair!!”.
    “Sweetheart, it's only one week”, Julianna said, “It'll go by fast”.
    “Yeah right”, Kyrie said, “It'll drag like hell”.
    “It'll fly by”, Julianna said, “You'll see”.
    “Yeah, I guess I'll see alright”, Kyrie said.

They talked some more then they decided to go out for some lunch. Of course, Julianna didn't have the Range Rover any more, and Kyrie didn't have a car with her, so they walked. Luckily they were close to downtown, so it didn't take long to get to a restaurant. They sat down in a window booth and began looking at the menu. As Julianna was perusing her menu she caught something out of the corner of her eye and looked quickly, but everything was normal. She returned her attention to her menu. She had just about decided what she wanted when she caught something again and looked quickly.
    “Uh, Kyrie, do you have a cell phone?”, Julianna said then.
    “Uh, yeah, why?”, Kyrie said.
    “Call Stuart, right now”, Julianna said.
    “Okay, why?”, Kyrie said, pulling her cell phone from her pocket.
    “Because Melissa is five booths down from us and she's watching me”, Julianna said.
    “Oh my God”, Kyrie said, “Let's leave”.
    “What, go outside and give them all the opportunity in the world?”, Julianna said.
    “Yeah, maybe we'd be better off in here”, Kyrie said.
    “Does that phone work now that it's wet?”, Julianna said.
    “Yeah”, Kyrie replied, “I've got it in a waterproof case”.
    “Ah, okay”, Julianna replied.

Julianna peed her pants then, sending pee cascading off the vinyl bench in the booth and onto the floor.
    “Aaaahhhh”, Julianna said, “That feels so good”.
    “Did you just pee your pants?”, Kyrie said.
    “Of course, why wouldn't I?”, Julianna replied.
    “You are so brave, you really are”, Kyrie said, “It's gonna take a while before I'm ready to do that”.
    “Oh, I don't know, I don't think it will take that long”, Julianna said.
    “You think so?”, Kyrie said.
    “Yes, I do”, Julianna said, “I think you'll be peeing your pants in public way sooner than you think”.
    “Well, we'll see I guess”, Kyrie said.
    She dialed her phone and put it to her ear. After a pause she said, “Hello, may I speak to Stuart Young please?”.
    Another pause, then, “Thank you”.
    She waited patiently, then, “Hi Stuart, it's Kyrie. Julianna's with me. Professor Aldridge is here as well. We're in a restaurant called Thelma's Pantry and she's watching us from five booths down. Can you get here fast and bring some backup?”.
    “I'm already on my way”, Stuart said, “Backup on the way too”.
    “Silent approach Stuart”, Kyrie said.
    “Of course”, Stuart said.
    “Okay, see you soon”, Kyrie said, “Bye”.
    She disconnected the call and put her cell phone away in her pocket.
    “Did Melissa see me calling on my phone?”, Kyrie said.
    “Nope, not at all”, Julianna replied.
    So now it was a waiting game.

In the meantime, their waitress came, she was hot, and took their order. After she left, Kyrie said, “I'd love to see her pee those tight jeans of hers”.
    “Yeah, me too”, Julianna said, “That would be sexy as hell”.
    “Damn right it would”, Kyrie said.
    Kyrie got a faraway look on her face then. She was breathing heavy. Unknown to Julianna, under the table, Kyrie had her hand in her pants and was diddling herself. Her heavy breathing grew harsher and suddenly Julianna knew what she must be doing.
    “Kyrie!!”, Julianna said then, “Not here in the restaurant!!!”.
    Kyrie slumped again as she took her hand out of her pants.
    “Dammit!!”, she said.
    “Hey, you can do that all you want when you get back to my place”, Julianna said.
    “Well, that's true”, Kyrie conceded.
    “Right after peeing your pants”, Julianna said.
    “Yeah”, Kyrie said, “I can't wait to pee my pants again”.
    “You could pee your pants right now if you wanted to”, Julianna said.
    “Mm, no, I'm not ready for that yet”, Kyrie said.
    “Okay sweetheart, I won't push you”, Julianna said with a smile.
    Kyrie smiled back again and said, “Thanks sweetie, I appreciate that”.
    “No problem”, Julianna said.
    They kissed passionately then, not caring at all what other people thought.

Just then the front door of the restaurant opened and a man slipped in. He was wearing a suit. He stood just inside the door and perused the place. He was also waiting to be seated. A hostess showed up and ushered him to his seat, a booth two past Julianna and Kyrie's. He sat so that he could see the back of the restaurant. As he went by Julianna and Kyrie's booth they, of course, recognized him, but said nothing. He didn't acknowledge them at all. Now, in his booth, he made a show of looking at the menu, and as he did, he turned around so that he could see the front of the restaurant. Several uniforms were out front. Good. He turned back to face the back just in time to see the professor stand up and head for the restrooms. He watched as she went into the ladies room, then he spoke into a radio mic. He stood and made his way toward the restroom door. He glanced toward the kitchen door and could just see more uniforms in there. Excellent. A fair time had passed and the professor had not come out of the ladies room. He was beginning to wonder. He stood by the ladies room door and listened. He was looking toward the middle of the restaurant. He heard absolutely nothing. What the hell? He listened intently for a while longer, but still heard nothing. He turned then, toward the ladies room door. He placed his hand on it and listened again. When again he came up empty, he pushed the door open with one hand while drawing a 9 millimetre automatic from a shoulder holster. He stepped into the ladies room, letting the door close behind him. There was nobody in there at all. He immediately checked the window, but it was sealed shut. There was no way in hell she could have opened it. How the hell had she gotten out? He checked the stalls, but there was no one in there. He holstered his 9 mil and and stepped to the door. As he stepped out the door a girl was trying to get in.
    “Oh I'm sorry ma'am”, he said, “but the ladies room is now closed”.
    He took out his badge and showed it too her.
    “It's a crime scene”, he said, “As a matter of fact, the entire restaurant is closed as of now. I'm awfully sorry ma'am, I know what a terrible inconvenience it is”.
    “Oh, that's okay, I understand”, she said as she turned back toward her table.

He then went toward the kitchen and corralled a waitress.
    “Excuse me miss, do you have a P/A system in this restaurant?”, he said.
    “Uh, yeah, who are you?”, she replied.
    “I'm detective Stuart Young, police”, Stuart said, “There's been a crime committed in this restaurant and I need it closed ASAP”. He showed her his badge.
    “Oh, okay officer, I didn't realize”, she said, “Follow me”.
    She led him into the kitchen, where he met the uniforms.
    “Sit tight for a minute guys”, he said.
    They went to the back where there was a base mic plugged into what looked like a stereo amplifier. She switched it on, gestured at the mic, and said, “There you go”.
    “Thank you”, he said.
    He took the mic and began to speak.
    “Ladies and gentlemen, could I have your attention please. This is detective Stuart Young of the North Battleford police department. This restaurant is now closed. I would like to ask everyone to leave the restaurant immediately in an orderly fashion. Repeat, this restaurant is now closed. I would like to ask everyone to leave the restaurant in an orderly fashion. Thank you”.
    He went and looked out the kitchen door and into the restaurant. Some people were quickly trying to eat the last of their meal. He turned and went back to the P/A mic and said, “Ladies and gentlemen, this is detective Young again. Please do not try to finish your meal. Leave it. I need everyone outside this restaurant immediately. Thank you”.

Suddenly people screamed out there and a scuffle could be heard. Stuart ran to the kitchen door and opened it a crack. He could see people running out of the restaurant fast. He could also see Melissa, professor Aldridge, with her arm around Kyrie's neck, a 9 mil rammed into the side of her head. She looked terrified.
    “Alright, everybody out. That includes the police. Out now, or I pull the trigger”, Melissa shouted.
    Kyrie suddenly peed her pants out of fright. She didn't have time to be embarrassed however.
    Stuart disappeared back inside the kitchen, and grabbed for his radio.
    “356 south to headquarters”, he said into his radio.
    “Go ahead”, the dispatcher said immediately.
    “I need a SWAT team at Thelma's Pantry NOW. And a lot more uniforms, if you can spare them”, he said.
    “10-4, swat team on the way, l'll see what I can do about uniforms”, the dispatcher replied.
    “10-4”, he said.
    Just then there was another scuffle outside. A gunshot rang out.

End of Chapter 6
    Chapter 7 coming soon.
Working...
X