Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Oh no, no, no”, Stuart said with his back to the kitchen wall. “Kyrie, my God, Kyrie”.
    He closed his eyes in grief over Kyrie. After a while, when all was silent out in the restaurant, Stuart risked a peek out through the door into the dining room. He could see Melissa standing there, but more importantly Kyrie was alive! She was sitting on the bench in the booth. Melissa was staring dumbly at her hand. At first Stuart couldn't see why she was staring at the hand. The she lifted it up a bit and he saw clearly. Half her hand had been blown away by a bullet. She was gushing blood. Stuart retreated back into the kitchen and then got on his radio.
    “Alright, which one of you uniforms did that?”, he said. He quickly checked the uniforms in the kitchen. They were still standing by the main sinks, where they had been all along. Not them then.
    “Negative from us out front”, a voice said.
    “10-4 guys”, Stuart said.
    Who the hell was it then? Stuart needed to make his move now.
    “Okay guys”, Stuart began, “We're all going out into the dining room and were going to arrest Melissa Aldridge. When we step through the door I'm going to need you to fan out, okay?”.
    “Yes sir”, they said.
    “Circle around and the approach the booth at the far side of the restaurant. Guns drawn and at the ready, got it?”.
    “Got it sir”, they said.
    “Okay, here we go”, Stuart said.

He stepped over to the door, as did the uniforms, and peeked out there. Everything was as it was. Melissa was still gushing blood. She would bleed out soon if something wasn't done about it. He waved the uniforms out and they split and began to work their way around to the far side. Stuart walked straight toward the booth, 9 mil straight armed out in front of him. Suddenly Melissa looked in his direction and Stuart stopped walking and froze where he was. But she looked away again without seeing him, incredibly. He resumed his slow walk toward the booth. Now he was within 5 feet of the booth.
    “Freeze!”, he shouted.
    Melissa Aldridge turned to look at him, but did nothing else.
    “Hands where I can see them”, he said to Melissa.
    She put both hands in front of her. There was nothing in them.
    “Okay, both hands against the wall and spread your legs. Now!”, Stuart said. The uniforms had arrived by then and they all had their guns trained on Melissa.
    She obediently placed both her hands on the wall, the one still gushing blood. Stuart quickly frisked her. Then put her in handcuffs.
    “You're under arrest for human trafficking and assault causing bodily harm”, he said. He read her rights to her.
    “Medic!”, he shouted loudly.
    A man and a woman came running in from outside and straight to were Stuart was standing.
    “Hey Stuart”, the woman said.
    “Hey Sally”, Stuart replied, “You got to get a tourniquet on the perp immediately”.
    “Okay”, Sally replied, “What the hell happened to her?”.
    “Half her right hand was blown off, probably by a bullet”, Stuart replied.
    “Ah, okay”, Sally said.
    Sally expertly wrapped a tourniquet around Melissa's upper arm, while the man, Frank, had a look at her hand. He wrapped it in a bandage securely.
    “My hand”, Melissa wailed. She was crying openly now.
    “Oh GGGGGod my hand”, she wailed again.
    “Take her outside and into the ambulance”, Stuart said to the uniforms, “Two of you stay in the ambulance and guard her. I don't care which two”.
    They headed off with Melissa and the two paramedics.
    Stuart took a deep breath then. It had been quite a day. He turned then and saw Kyrie, and Kyrie saw him. She stood and the two hugged fiercely. They let go and Stuart said, “Who took the shot a Melissa's hand?”.
    “Julianna did”, Kyrie replied.
    “Julianna?”, Stuart said, surprised.
    “Yeah, she's right behind you”, Kyrie said.
    He whirled around and there stood Julianna. She was holding a 44 magnum in her hands, the most powerful handgun on earth. She dropped it and it landed on the floor with a thud. She was staring straight ahead, vacantly.
    “Julianna?”, Kyrie said.
    Nothing. Not a peep.
    “She's in shock”, Stuart said, “We've got to get her to the paramedics outside”.
    They started to lead her toward the front door.
    “Where'd she get the 44 magnum?”, Stuart asked.
    “The what?”, Kyrie said.
    “The gun”, Stuart said.
    “Oh, she had it in her purse”, Kyrie said.
    “She carries a 44 mag around with her?”, Stuart said.
    “I guess she does”, Kyrie said.
    “Holy cow, that's pretty powerful firepower for a 19 year old girl”, Stuart said.
    “Yeah”, Kyrie said, “I guess she felt safer carrying it”.
    They had stepped out the front door and Stuart spied an ambulance with two paramedics standing at the back of it with it's doors open. He led them toward that. They arrived at the ambulance and Stuart said, “This is Julianna. She's in shock”.
    “Okay, we'll take care of her”, one of the paramedics said.
    “Thanks guys”, Stuart said.
    “No problem”, the paramedic said.

“She'll be okay now”, Stuart told Kyrie.
    “Thank God”, Kyrie said, “I don't know what I'd do if I lost her”.
    “Well, you don't have to worry about that”, Stuart said.
    “Thank you Stuart”, Kyrie said, “For everything”.
    “You're welcome Kyrie”, Stuart said with a smile.
    “I'm so happy it's over now”, Kyrie said.
    “Well, we still have to get the girl who was impersonating you”, Stuart said.
    “Yeah, she's still out there, isn't she?”, Kyrie said.
    “Yes she is”, Stuart replied, “And we've got to catch her”.
    “Yes, we do”, Kyrie said.
    “Uh uh, not you”, Stuart said, “It's best to leave that kind of work to the police, okay?”.
    “Yes, okay”, Kyrie said with a smile.

They got into Stuart's car and followed the ambulance with Julianna in it to the hospital. Once there they got out and went inside, following just behind Julianna's stretcher. She was ushered into a private room in the emergency ward and Kyrie and Stuart were told to wait in the waiting area. Stuart identified himself as a police officer and they said he would be able to talk to her once she was over the shock. He thanked them and they sat in the waiting area. An interminable 2 hours went by, with no further word from anyone. They were approaching 3 hours when finally someone came in.
    “Officer Young, Miss Houden?”, the nurse said.
    “Yes”, they both said at once. They smiled at each other.
    “I'm afraid I have some bad news. Julianna has lapsed into a coma. There's no telling when or if she'll ever come out of it”, the nurse said.
    “Oh my God”, Kyrie said. She was starting to cry.
    “Okay, thank you nurse”, Stuart said.
    Stuart stood then and helped Kyrie to her feet. Kyrie collapsed against Stuart and cried and cried.
    “Kyrie, hey”, Stuart said, “Come on, we have to get you home”.
    “I can't live without Julianna”, Kyrie blubbered.
    “I know, I know”, Stuart said, “But we still have to go home”.
    “N-no, I have to see her”, Kyrie said.
    “I don't know if they'll let you see her”, Stuart said.
    “I'm gonna ask”, Kyrie said.
    She began to walk toward the window where the nurse sat. When she got there she said, “I want to see her. I want see my Julianna”, still blubbering.
    “Um, okay”, the nurse said, “I'll see what I can do”.
    “NOW!”, Kyrie shouted.
    “Yelling is going to get you nowhere”, the nurse said, “Like I said, I'll see what I can do”.
    “Okay”, Kyrie squeaked.
    She walked back to where Stuart was sitting, sat down herself, and dissolved into great wracking sobs. Stuart wasn't sure what to do. He looked down at his shoes, and back up at Kyrie. Just then the nurse returned.
    “Miss Houden?”, she said.
    Kyrie managed to look up, but was still sobbing. “Yeah?”, she said.
    “You can come see Julianna now”, the nurse said.
    “Thank you”, Kyrie squeaked.
    She followed the nurse back into the area where Julianna was. There was nobody else visiting at all. It must be past visiting hours. She was shown to Julianna's bed where she appeared to be sleeping peacefully. A chair was beside the bed and Kyrie sat in it. She leaned over and gently brushed some hairs off her face.
    “Julianna?”, she said, “Wake up Julianna. Sweetheart, please, wake up”.

Julianna lay motionless and did not react whatsoever to her voice. Kyrie began to sob again. She lay her head across Julianna's breasts and wept. Then she went into great wracking sobs again. She just couldn't help it. After a half hour the nurse came back and said, “I'm awfully sorry, but you're going to have to leave. I wish I could give you longer”.
    Kyrie had finally begun to settle down a bit. “That's okay, I understand”, she said.
    They got up and the nurse led Kyrie back to the waiting room.
    “Stuart, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry”, Kyrie said.
    “Oh, that's okay Kyrie”, Stuart said, “It's perfectly understandable, really it is”.
    “Thanks Stuart”, Kyrie said.
    “You're welcome Kyrie”, Stuart replied, “Okay, let's get you home”.
    “Yeah, okay”, Kyrie said, “Take me to Julianna's place. I want to stay at her place tonight”.
    “Okay, no problem”, Stuart said, not wanting to rock the boat any. They went out to the car and left the hospital.

They arrived at Julianna's place about 15 minutes later, and Kyrie got out.
    “You gotta key?”, Stuart said.
    “Yeah, Julianna gave me one”, Kyrie said.
    “Okay, good”, Stuart replied.
    “Well, see you later Stuart”, Kyrie said, “Thanks for everything”.
    “You're welcome Kyrie”, Stuart said, “Take care now”.
    “I will”, Kyrie said, “Bye”.
    “Bye”, Stuart said.
    He watched as she let herself in, then he left.

In the apartment, Kyrie immediately smelled pee. Julianna really did pee her pants all the time. That is so cool, she thought. She peed her pants immediately, leaving a puddle behind her on the floor. She didn't care. It felt so good, so relaxing to let it all go in her pants, it really did. She wandered into the kitchen and thought about making herself something to eat, but she just wasn't hungry. She went into Julianna's bedroom and swept back the covers of the bed. It was soaking wet with pee in the middle. It smelled wonderful. She lay down in the wetness in her wet jeans. She peed again, a little bit, and warmed it up. Then she fell asleep. She dreamed. In her dream, she was looking at Melissa holding a gun to the side of her head. Melissa was screaming something, but Kyrie couldn't make it out. Julianna suddenly had a huge handgun in her hands. She fired. Half of Melissa's head disappeared in a spray of blood and gore. She dropped to the floor, dead. Julianna couldn't believe what she had done and dropped the gun. Then she passed out and fell to the floor. Kyrie looked at her and felt endless love for her. She was so special.
    “Hey!”, someone said behind her, “Get 'em up!”.
    “What?”, Kyrie said, whirling around.
    It was the other 'Kyrie'. She had the 44 magnum in her hands and she was pointing it at Kyrie.
    “This is what I think of you, bitch!”, the other 'Kyrie' shouted.
    She pulled the trigger.

Kyrie snapped awake before the bullet could hit her. She'd been asleep for over eight hours now and it was dark out. She needed to pee and without hesitation she let it go and wet the bed. God it felt good. How can anyone not like to pee their pants? Or wet the bed? Then she remembered Julianna. Her sweetheart was in a coma, and there was no telling when or if she might come out of it. Her face scrunched up and she started to weep again. She wanted to go back to the hospital again and see her sweetheart. But it was 12:48 a.m. now, and visiting hours were long over. She lay back in the soggy bed, thoroughly enjoying the wetness. As a sign of love for her sweetheart, she had decided to start peeing her pants in public. She didn't care any more. She loved Julianna so much and wanted to be like her, peeing her pants in public and not caring.

Suddenly there was a noise from out in the apartment somewhere. It was very brief and very quiet, but she heard it. Then suddenly it sounded like someone coming through the front door. Her heart was instantly pounding. What the hell is going on? She decided not to stick around and find out. She was already dressed in her jeans, which were soaked with pee, so she got out of the bed and slipped into the kitchen, then out the back door. She ran to the fence separating Julianna's apartment with the house next door. She vaulted it and kept running, past the house and over the next fence, then out to the street, but very carefully. She looked toward Julianna's place and saw a Range Rover parked in front. Then she casually walked out to the sidewalk and off toward downtown and the police station. As she entered the downtown area she needed to pee again so she stopped walking and did it in her pants. It felt great and she realized that she just didn't care what anybody thought. She loves to pee her pants and she's going to do it wherever she is in whatever she's wearing. There were a few cars out and about, but it was otherwise deserted.

Unknown to her, she had been observed walking down the sidewalk away from Julianna's place, and now the Range Rover pulled to a stop a little behind her, silently. The driver let Kyrie walk a bit further ahead, then quietly got out and fell in behind her. The driver slowly closed the gap. She could see that Kyrie had peed her pants. What the hell? She kept following Kyrie, and suddenly she needed to pee. She held it of course, but there was no way she could go to a restroom right now. So she continued to hold it. It backed off and she felt more comfortable. She walked along behind Kyrie, about 50 feet back from her. She didn't stare because she would give herself away doing that.

It was too late that Kyrie realized that she was going the wrong way. She was going away from the police station. She abruptly turned to her left and crossed the empty street. On the other side she turned left again and began to walk down the other side. Her assailant walked on up the near side for a bit, then cut left and crossed the street quickly. She fell in behind Kyrie again, about 80 feet back. She could clearly see her though as she was the only other person on the sidewalk. She saw Kyrie glance back once and then carry on. She wasn't sure if she knew or not. She kept walking. Suddenly Kyrie abruptly slowed and the driver stopped and turned to the storefront she was standing in front of and looked interestedly through the window. When she turned back, Kyrie was gone. What the hell? She looked all over the place, but could not find her. Where the hell is she?
    “I'm right here bitch”, Kyrie said then.
    She whirled around and saw Kyrie standing there, pointing the 44 magnum at her.
    “I got you”, Kyrie said.
    “Fuck you”, the girl said.
    “Get 'em up!”, Kyrie said.
    “Fuck you”, the girl said again.
    She started to go for her own gun.
    “Ah, ah”, Kyrie said, “Get your hands away from that”.
    “Fuck you”, the girl said yet again.
    She had the gun out and was pointing it at Kyrie.

End of Chapter 7.
    Chapter 8 coming soon.
Working...
X