Just a random thought (or two)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a random thought (or two)

· I think I should like to get rubber sheets. I love having a wee all over myself before I jerk off: that really doesn't work so well with normal blankets and bedding.

·I've been holding my pee in for over an hour now. I like holding it in as long as I can and then walk around doing mundane things while it comes out on its own. I've left many a puddle in the kitchen over the last few days. It's getting intense now. I'm gonna wet myself pretty soon (or rather the bed or floor as I'm naked).

And....I just wet the floor outside the bathroom. Wish I could attach a photo: I don't know if that's allowed.

·Sometimes when I'm walking back to my building and am practically bursting, I'll just go on myself. My work pants are black, so the piss doesn't show at all.

·One time when I was riding home on the bus, a woman got on and sat near me. She was white, middle aged, and had a faint aroma of pee about her. No one else seemed to notice, but I was rivited. As soon as I got home, I jerked off.

·Another time when I was waiting at the bus stop, a woman(black this time) hiked up her skirt and shot out a quick jet of piss right in front of everyone just as the bus was pulling up! I guess she didn't want to miss it.

·More recently, while I was walking home, one black chick squatted behind a wooden fence and peed while another one stood guard: I only caught the slightest glimpse of her pee, but I did hear it as it hit the ground.

That's all for now!
Working...
X