Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Without warning there was a thunderous boom and a spray of blood erupted from the other girl's hand. Her gun flew away and she screamed and grabbed her hand with her good hand. Her good hand was instantly filled with blood. Her third, fourth and fifth fingers of her right hand had been blown off and the stumps were gushing blood. She stared dumbly at them, deeply in shock. Stuart came running up, pointing his gun. Kyrie had dropped her gun to her side, and now she tucked it in the waistband of her pants.
    “Kyrie!”, Stuart said, “Are you okay?”.
    “Hi Stuart”, she replied, “Yeah, I'm fine”.
    “Thank God”, he said, “She was about to shoot you”.
    “I know”, Kyrie replied, “I was going to shoot her, but you did it for me”.
    “Yeah”, Stuart chuckled, “I guess I did”.
    “What've you got there, a cannon?”, Kyrie asked.
    “No, an Urban Sniper”, Stuart replied, “It's 12 gauge shotgun that fires giant slugs instead of buckshot”.
    “I wouldn't want to get hit by one of those”, Kyrie said.
    “Definitely not”, Stuart said, “Nobody has ever survived being hit by one. In the torso”.
    “I can believe that”, Kyrie said, “Well, looks like we got her”.
    The girl was still staring dumbly at her hand as it gushed blood. Stuart took his belt off and wrapped it around her arm, then cinched it up tight, to stop the blood flow. It slowed to a trickle.
    “There, that ought to do it”, Stuart said.
    Suddenly, the girl peed her pants, fully.
    “Wow”, Kyrie said, “I wonder if she liked it”.
    “Why would she like it?”, Stuart said.
    “Oh, no particular reason”, Kyrie replied.
    Stuart looked at Kyrie then and for the first time noticed that she had peed her pants. He gave her a quizzical look.
    “Don't ask”, she said.
    “Okay”, Stuart replied.

“Well, we might as well get her to the police station”, Stuart said, “I can call the paramedics on my radio right now”. As he was doing that, Kyrie was staring at the wet stain in the other girl's jeans. She was actually getting turned on by it. The other girl was hot after all, and to see her pee her pants like that was sexy as hell. Her own wetness in her jeans was turning her on big time. They got to the police station and as they did they heard a siren in the distance.
    “That's the ambulance”, Stuart said.
    “Yeah, I'm glad they're here”, Kyrie replied.
    “You and me both”, Stuart said, “After all, I wouldn't want to see her die”.
    “No, me neither”, Kyrie said.

“All I can say Stuart, is thank God you were there”, Kyrie said, “How did you happen to see us?”. They were in the police station and the paramedics were tending to the other girl.
    “I was walking to my car and just as I got there I saw you across the street, pointing guns at each other”, Stuart said, “I had the Urb in the trunk, and quickly got it out, cocked it, aimed and fired”.
    “Well that was one hell of a shot Stuart”, Kyrie said.
    “Thanks, but I got lucky I think”, Stuart said, “A target as small as a human hand is almost impossible to hit at that range”.
    “Well, we've got them now”, Kyrie said, “Both of them”.
    “Yeah, that we do”, Stuart said, “By the way, I'll take your gun for now”.
    “Why”, Kyrie replied.
    “Oh, don't worry, it's only for now”, Stuart said, “You'll get it back again later”.
    “Ok then”, Kyrie said. She reluctantly handed over the gun. It was still cocked and Stuart carefully uncocked it and switched the safety on.
    Then he put the gun in a safe, beside the other girl's bloody gun, and locked the door.
    “Okay, as soon as she's out of shock, I'll be questioning her”, Stuart said. He chuckled and said, “So much for going home”.
    “Well, at least you got them both, that's the important thing”, Kyrie said.
    “Yes, that's very true”, Stuart said.
    “Lieutenant?”, one of the paramedics said.
    “Yeah?”, Stuart replied.
    “She's out of the woods now”, he said, “We're taking her to the hospital”.
    “Okay, no problem”, Stuart said, “I'll be following you. I need to question her”.
    “Okay”, the paramedic said.

They all trooped out of the police station then.
    “Stuart, I'd like to come with you”, Kyrie said.
    “Well, okay, you can come”, Stuart said.
    “Thanks Stuart”, Kyrie said.
    They got into Stuart's car, the same nondescript sedan, and headed for the hospital. On the way a car ran a red light right in front of Stuart, and he immediately turned on his flashing lights, all of them built in to the existing light fixtures, and went after the jerk. At first he wasn't stopping so Stuart turned on his siren, and then the guy pulled over. By then, Stuart had already called for some uniforms for backup. Stuart said, “Wait here”, and got out.
    He placed his hand inside his jacket on the butt of his gun. As he approached the driver's door he noticed the guy was watching him in the mirror. Then he noticed it was another girl. He frowned. Girls don't usually run red lights like that. He walked up to just short of the driver's door and said, “Hi there, do you know why I pulled you over?”.
    “Uh, no I don't officer”, the girl replied.
    “You ran a red light back there”, Stuart said, “I almost hit you”.
    “Oh geez, I'm sorry”, she said, “I didn't even notice. I thought it was green”.
    “Well, no, it was red”, Stuart said, “You got to pay more attention to the lights in future”.
    “I will officer, I promise”, she said.
    Just then the uniforms arrived in their marked cruisers, lights flashing, but no sirens. They got out and joined Stuart. One of them went the other side of the car with his hand on the butt of his gun.
    “Okay, step out of the car please”, Stuart said.
    “You're not going to charge me are you?”, the girl asked.
    “Yes, I'm going to charge you”, Stuart said, “You ran a red light, remember?”.
    “Yeah”, the girl said miserably.
    She got out and Stuart said, “Driver's licence, ownership and insurance please”.
    She got her wallet out of her purse and rummaged around inside it. After nearly ten minutes she finally said, “Here”.
    “Thank you”, a rather impatient Stuart said, “Keep an eye on her”, he said to the uniforms.
    “Yes sir”, the nearest one said.
    Stuart walked back to his car and got in.
    “What did she say?”, Kyrie asked.
    “She thought the light was green”, Stuart replied.
    “Really?”, Kyrie said, “What is she, colour blind?”.
    “I think she must be”, Stuart said.

Just then there were some popping noises and all the uniforms dropped to ground and didn't move. Then the car in front tore out of there. Stuart rammed his car into drive and took off after her and then got on the radio.
    “356 south to headquarters, shots fired, officers down, repeat shots fired, officers down, at the corner of 12th Avenue and 100th Street. I'm in pursuit of the vehicle from which the shots were fired, we are currently westbound on 12th Avenue, repeat westbound on 12th Avenue passing 97th street now turning right onto Railway Ave. E.”.
    “10-4 356, officers well on the way. Units responding to help you”, was headquarters response.
    “They're pulling away”, Kyrie said.
    “I can see that”, Stuart replied.

He floored it and the big V8 roared as they flew along Railway St. E. The other car was a BMW, a new one, and it was fast. It rocketed away from them. Just when it seemed like the Beemer was going to get away, a police cruiser flew out of 15th Avenue. The Beemer fishtailed and just missed the cruiser. It flew onward. The cruiser took off after it, just ahead of Stuart. They saw the Beemer arrive at Territorial Dr. and hang a left onto it. Territorial Dr. headed in a big loop south of North Battleford, and continued on over to Battleford Dr. The Beemer flew along Territorial Dr. faster than ever. He was probably doing about 140 mph. The police cars were almost as fast. They managed to keep him in sight. The Beemer was approaching a traffic light, which was red, when a tractor-trailer crossed in front of him. It was too late. The Beemer was going too fast. It went under the trailer and became a convertible. It spun around and came to a stop. Stuart and the other cruiser were almost instantly there, bringing their cars to a stop. Stuart already had his gun out and he got behind his open door. Nothing moved. Nobody could be seen in the Beemer. Stuart looked across to the guys from the cruiser. They looked at him and shrugged. Stuart motioned for them to start heading toward the Beemer. Just then Stuart caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked and the truck driver was walking toward the Beemer.
    “Sir! NO!”, Stuart shouted, “Don't go near the car!”.
    The guy looked toward him and stopped, then back tracked. Whew! That was close. Too close. Stuart started toward the car, keeping low and keeping his gun on the car. They got to within about 10 feet of the car, when suddenly it began squealing it's tires and burned on out of there.
    “Shit!”, Stuart said as he turned and ran for his car. The uniforms did the same.

By the time he was in his car and taking up pursuit, the Beemer was long gone.
    “356 to all other units, Beemer is out of sight heading east bound on Territorial Dr., anyone near to there please respond”.
    “341 to 356, there's six of us at Battleford Rd. We've got the road blocked. I think I can see him coming”, came the response.
    “Excellent!”, Stuart said, “Stop them, at all costs”.
    “10-4”, came the response.
    “Wow, I bet North Battleford hasn't seen anything like this in a while”, Kyrie said.
    “This is the most excitement North Battleford has seen in 20 years”, Stuart said.
    “Wow, not much happens around here. What happened 20 years ago”, Kyrie asked.
    “That was the last time someone was murdered here”, Stuart said.
    “Holy cow, crime's pretty low here”, Kyrie said.
    “Yeah, until now”, Stuart said wryly.

Kyrie needed to pee. She wanted to do it in her pants, but she was in Stuart's car and she wasn't sure if she should. Then she noticed that the seats were shiny vinyl. Typical police car, she thought. She thought it would be okay. She really wished she had discovered pants wetting sooner. Just then they screeched to a stop and Stuart got out. Kyrie took the opportunity and got out too. Then she stood there and peed her pants. It felt so good. She wished she could pee non-stop forever. Have a constant warm flow in her pants. But, of course, this was not possible. Suddenly a bullet whined by her head.
    “Get down!!!”, Stuart shouted.
    She got down – behind the door. Then she got in – and closed the door. The perp was pointing his gun a the cruiser. She dropped down below the dashboard and a bullet hammered into the windshield. Gummy bits of windshield glass rained down on her. She stayed down. Then another bullet hit. There was another spray of gummy bits of glass. Then there was a thunderous boom and all the shooting stopped. She stayed down though.

Outside, Stuart was staring toward the other car. He was guessing it had given up the ghost. The perp lay on the pavement, unmoving. The girl, the driver, was hunkered down in the car. She probably didn't have a weapon. After Stuart had watched the car for about half an hour, with no change, he started moving slowly toward it. Then all kinds of marked cruisers started showing up. Uniforms were everywhere. He motioned to them to stay back. They did, with guns drawn. Stuart continued toward the perp's ride. Nothing moved at all. Everything was silent. He had the Urban Sniper, and it was cocked and ready to fire. He was about halfway to the perp's car, Urb pointed straight ahead. Suddenly there was movement in the driver's seat. The person came up with a 9 mil in their hand and fired off a shot. It grazed Stuart's head. Then he aimed the Urban Sniper and pulled the trigger. The thunderous boom died away and Stuart looked toward the driver's seat. There was a hole in it the size of a basketball. The person sitting in it was very dead. He was pretty sure it had only been the two of them in the car, but he was not about to take any chances. He motioned to the uniforms to circle around each side and surround the car. They did as they were told. Stuart scuttled along in a crouch, stopping about every five feet. The uniforms had the car surrounded and now they were closing the circle, moving in on the car. So was Stuart. They got to within about 10 feet of the cruiser. Still no movement whatsoever. Stuart motioned some of the uniforms toward the driver's door. They complied. The uniforms opened the driver's door and snapped their guns into placed, aimed at the driver. The driver, a young girl, was dead. The perp lay on the road, dead. There was nobody else at all. Stuart stood full height and uncocked the Urban Sniper, clicking the safety into place. He hung it so that the barrel was pointed at the ground.
    “Okay, secure the scene guys”, Stuart said, “That means closing the streets to all public traffic”.
    “We're on it sir”, a uniform said.
    “Thanks Jack”, Stuart said.
    “No problem Stuart”, Jack replied.

Stuart started to walk back toward his own car. He was going to move it closer to the perp's car. He saw Kyrie standing next to it.
    “They're dead”, he said.
    “Good”, Kyrie said.
    “You don't mean that do you?”, Stuart said.
    “Uh, yeah”, Kyrie said.
    “Kyrie”, he began, “It's never good that someone's dead. Even if they are the perps”.
    “The what?”, Kyrie asked with a frown.
    “The perpetrators”, Stuart said, “The bad guys”.
    “Oh”, she said, “Well no, it isn't. I just meant we don't have to worry any more”.
    “Oh, okay”, Stuart replied.

He got in and put his seatbelt on.
    “I wonder if they've got anything to do with the human trafficking ring”, Stuart said.
    “Why would they?”, Kyrie said.
    “I don't know, they take off at high speed, they fire shots at us”, Stuart said, “They have to be into something pretty serious to do that”.
    “Yeah, I never thought of it that way”, Kyrie said.
    Stuart flipped his eyebrows at her. He put the car in gear and headed away from there.
    “You're just leaving?”, Kyrie said.
    “Yeah, the uniforms can clean up”, Stuart replied.
    “Oh, okay”, Kyrie said.
    She was enjoying her pee soaked jeans immensely.
    “Where are we going?”, Kyrie asked.
    “The hospital”, Stuart replied.
    “They won't let me see Julianna you know”, Kyrie said.
    “I think they will”, Stuart said.

By the time they got to the hospital, Kyrie needed to pee again. She waited until they were parked, and then got out and stood beside the car and peed her pants. They walked inside and went to a nurse's station.
    “Yes, can I help you?”, the nurse on duty said.
    “Yes, Kyrie here is here to visit Julianna Murchison”, Stuart said.
    “Uh, visiting hours are from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. I'm afraid you'll have wait until one of those times”, the nurse replied.
    “What's you're number nurse?”, Stuart said.
    “Two, three, nine, seven, four”, the nurse replied, “Why?”.
    “Okay, I will report you to your superiors if you do not allow Kyrie to see Julianna”, Stuart said, “And they'll listen to me. I'm a cop”. He showed her his badge.
    “I'm sorry officer”, the nurse replied, “She can go right on in”.
    “Go ahead”, he said to Kyrie.
    “Thank you Stuart”, Kyrie replied.
    “You're very welcome”, Stuart replied.

Kyrie disappeared into Julianna's room. While she was in there, Stuart asked the nurse, “How is Julianna doing?”.
    “She's the same as she was before”, the nurse replied, “In a coma”.
    “No slight hints she's coming out of it?”, Stuart asked.
    “Nope, nothing at all”, the nurse replied.
    “Hm, that's a shame”, Stuart replied.
    “Yeah, well”, the nurse said, “If it's any consolation, the doctors don't think she'll be in the coma for very long time”.
    “Well, that's good to hear”, Stuart said.
    “Thought you might like that”, replied the nurse.
    “It's reason for hope at least”, Stuart said.
    “Yes, it is that”, the nurse replied.

In the room with Julianna, Kyrie was once again resting her head on Julianna's breasts. She knew Julianna wouldn't mind at all. Just then she heard a sound. It sounded like trickling fluid. She looked all over the place but couldn't find where that kind of noise would be coming from. Then she glanced in Julianna's beautiful crotch – and there was pee flowing out through her panties and into the bed. Kyrie just smiled and let her wet the bed. Kyrie placed her hand on the side of Julianna's face and oh so gently stroked her. She loved her so much. They had only known each other for 2 days, but already she was deeply in love with her. She was also deeply in love with peeing her pants and wetting her bed. She couldn't wait until she and Julianna were wetting the bed together. That would be so sexy. So hot. Suddenly Julianna murmured. Kyrie immediately looked at her face.

She was smiling.

End of Chapter 8
    Chapter 9 coming soon.
Working...
X