Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Meets Kyrie - Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kyrie saw Julianna smiling and said, “Oh sweetheart!!”.
    Julianna still lay there, largely unmoving.
    “Sweetheart?”, Kyrie said.
    Julianna suddenly spoke.
    “Aaaaaaah, that feels so good”, she said.
    “Of course, why wouldn't I?”, she said then.
    “Oh I don't know, I don't think it'll take that long”, she continued.
    “Yes I do. I think you'll be peeing your pants in public way sooner than you think”, she said.
    By now, Kyrie was frowning. What was Julianna doing? She pressed the emergency button to call the nurse and a doctor.

Two minutes later, the nurse and a doctor both came running in, followed closely by Stuart.
    “What's wrong?”, the doctor said.
    “She's been talking”, Kyrie said, “But it sounds like something that happened yesterday”.
    “Nope, not at all”, Julianna suddenly said.
    The doctor frowned, but did nothing else.
    “Yeah me too, that would be sexy as hell”, Julianna said.
    “Kyrie!! Not here in the restaurant!!!”, she said.
    “Hey, you can do that all you want when you get back to my place”, she said.
    “Right after peeing your pants”, Julianna kept going.
    “You can pee your pants right now if you want to”, Julianna rattled on.
    “Okay sweetheart, I won't push you”, she said.
    “No problem”, she added.
    Then she fell into silence.

She was moving around though. She went through some motions, but nobody could figure out what she was doing. Then she appeared to be looking in something. She reached in and retrieved something.
    “The gun”, Stuart said.
    “You could be right”, the doctor said.
    She held whatever it was in her hands and appeared to cock it. Definitely the gun. She raised her hands up like she had a gun in them. Her index finger curled around a non-existent trigger. Suddenly, she pulled the trigger and her arms moved backward suddenly. She handled the massive recoil of the 44 mag very well indeed. Suddenly she shook her head and opened her eyes. She looked frightened.
    “Where am I?”, she said.
    “Julianna?”, the doctor said.
    “Yes!”, she said, almost in exasperation.
    “Sweetheart!”, Kyrie said.
    “Kyrie!”, Julianna said, “Oh baby!”.
    They hugged ferociously. Julianna was back. Then they kissed passionately, not caring at all that the doctor, nurse and Stuart were watching them. Julianna was special, very special. Kyrie started to get up on the bed. She wanted to cuddle Julianna. But the doctor stopped her.
    “Uh, miss?”, he said, “Don't do that please. She needs to be alone on the bed for now”.
    “Oh, okay”, Kyrie said. She very reluctantly tore herself away from Julianna. She stood beside the bed, looking into Julianna's eyes and smiling. Julianna smiled back at her.
    “I've got to run some tests on her, make sure she's okay”, the doctor said.
    “Okay, I understand”, Kyrie said.
    She bent down and kissed Julianna, lingeringly, on the lips.
    “I'll be waiting here for you sweetheart”, Kyrie said.
    “Oh baby, I love you so much”, Julianna said.
    “I love you too sweetheart”, Kyrie said.

Julianna was wheeled out of the room in her bed. Kyrie became sad, because her sweetheart was no longer there. She didn't cry though. Not this time. This time she was going to be strong for her sweetheart. She waited in the waiting area for Julianna to return.

But Julianna didn't come back from the testing. At all.

The doctor stepped into the waiting area and then just stood there. He stared at the floor. Kyrie knew he had very bad news. Just how bad she couldn't have guessed.
    “Miss Houden”, he said as he stepped slowly toward her, “I'm afraid I have some very bad news. Julianna...”.
    He couldn't bring himself to say it. Kyrie stood and stepped toward the doctor.
    “Doctor, tell me”, she said.
    “Well, um, J-Juliana is, um, well, dead”, he said.
    Kyrie's eyes went wide and tears spilled from them.
    “Dead?”, she croaked.
    “Yes”, the doctor replied.
    “Oh my God”, Kyrie said. She broke down completely in g
    reat wracking sobs. Stuart immediately stepped over and hugged Kyrie.
    “How did this happen?”, he asked the doctor.
    “Well, I put her into an MRI machine's tunnel and she had a full blown panic attack”, the doctor said, “she died right then”, he added quietly.

Stuart was having a hard time holding back his own tears. The two girls were like daughters to him, and he had just lost one of them.
    “What killed her?”, he managed.
    “I'm not sure”, the doctor replied, “There's an autopsy scheduled on her for tomorrow”.
    “Okay, thank you doctor”, Stuart said.
    “You're welcome detective”, the doctor replied.
    Stuart was still hugging Kyrie who was crying hard into his shoulder. It was quite wet now. He didn't mind at all though. He carefully led Kyrie out the door. He put her in the front passenger seat of his car and then drove her to Julianna's place. When he got her to the front door she had settled down a little bit.
    “Thank you Stuart”, she said quietly.
    “You're welcome Kyrie”, Stuart said, “You're going to be alright now?”.
    “Yes, I'll be fine”, Kyrie said.
    “Okay, as long as you're sure”, Stuart said.
    “I am”, Kyrie confirmed.
    “Okay”, Stuart said, “Have a good night now”.
    “I will”, she said, “You too”.
    “Thanks”, Stuart replied, “Bye”.
    “Bye”, she replied with a smile.
    Stuart turned and walked back to his car.

Inside, Kyrie went straight up to the bedroom, dropped into the bed and had a good pee. The cold wetness in the bed was warmed up and felt a lot better. Then, to her surprise, she drifted off to sleep.

At 1:00 a.m. the morgue in the hospital was deathly silent. There was only one cadaver in there right now. That of Julianna Murchison. The silence was punctuated only by the ticking of a clock, the drip of a faucet and the occasional murmur of someone walking by outside. In the intervals when none of these things were happening it was just pure, infinite silence. The lights were off in the morgue. The only lighting in the room was filtering in from outside. There was only one window, up high on one wall. The morgue was in the basement of the hospital. All was still. Nothing moved at all.

Just then there was a soft thumping sound. It only came once, then silence resumed. After about five minutes the thumping came again. To anyone standing in the room, it would have sounded like it was coming from drawer 3B. That was the one with Julianna Murchison in it. Once again silence resumed. Then a porter came into the room with a body on a gurney. He turned the lights on and was about to move the gurney alongside drawer 5A, which was wide open, when suddenly the thumping happened again. The porter's eyes went wide and he bolted from the room, leaving the door wide open and the lights on.

About ten minutes later, the porter returned, with a doctor, a security guard and several nurses in tow. The porter led them into the room and they all stood in silence. At first, nothing happened. Then suddenly there was a thumping sound, coming from drawer 3B. This was followed immediately by a scrabbling sound.
    “What the hell?”, the doctor said.
    He reached for the handle on drawer 3B.
    “What are you doing?”, the porter asked.
    “I'm going to open drawer 3B”, he said calmly.
    “What if something from the other side is waiting in there?”, the porter said.
    “I can't believe I just heard you say that”, the doctor replied.
    “Well, what if there is?”, the porter said.
    “You believe what you want to believe”, the doctor said, “And I'll believe what I want to believe”.
    “Oh boy”, the porter said.
    He moved back, toward the door into the corridor. The doctor's hand was resting on the handle of drawer. He thumbed the catch and started to pull the drawer out. Suddenly there was a loud scrabbling and a female voice said, “Hello? Anybody there?”.
    The doctor immediately let go of the handle, like it had gone red hot, and stepped back a few paces. The drawer came to rest about 3 inches open. Suddenly the doctor slapped a wall switch and lights came on in drawer 3B. They could see something moving around in there, but the people in the room were not sure what it was.

Everybody had moved back by the door into the corridor now as they watched drawer 3B. Suddenly a pair of hands appeared and braced themselves against the top of the drawer frame, then pulled. The drawer slid out. Everybody cried out – until they saw what it was. It was Julianna Murchison, very much alive. She immediately sat up.
    “Where the hell am I?”, she said then.
    “Your in the morgue”, the doctor said.
    “The morgue?”, she said, startled, “What the hell am I doing in the morgue?”.
    “You were pronounced dead seven hours ago in the MRI suite”, the doctor replied.
    “Pronounced dead?”, she said, “I am NOT dead!”.
    “Yes, I can see that”, the doctor replied, “I do apologize, on behalf of the doctor who pronounced you”.
    “Well, thank you for that”, Julianna replied.
    “The doctor who pronounced you has some answering to do”, the security guard said then.
    “Yes, he does”, the doctor agreed.
    “Does he ever”, one of the nurses said.
    “Anyway, porter, get her in a wheelchair and up to a private room”, the doctor said.
    “Yes doctor”, the porter replied.
    He started to gesture toward the other cadaver.
    “I'll take care of that”, the doctor replied.
    “Okay, thank you doctor”, the porter replied.
    He left the room and returned 3 minutes later with a wheelchair.
    “Have you got, like a housecoat or anything around here?”, Julianna replied.
    The porter noticed then the all Julianna was wearing were a bra and panties.
    “Uh, no, not in this room”, the porter said, “I'll see what I can find”.
    “Okay, thanks”, Julianna replied.

She got out of the drawer and stood near the door, waiting for the porter to return. It was quite cold and she found herself shivering.
    “Sorry”, the doctor said, “The morgue has to be refrigerated so the cadavers don't start to rot”.
    “I figured as much”, Julianna replied.
    At that moment the porter returned carrying a big, fluffy white housecoat. He handed it to Julianna and she said, “Thank you porter”.
    “You're welcome ma'am”, the porter said over his shoulder. He had turned away from Julianna out of respect.
    “This is the most beautiful housecoat I've ever worn”, Julianna said, “So warm”.
    “Good, I'm glad”, the porter replied. He'd turned back around again and gestured toward the wheelchair.
    “Standard procedure”, the porter said.
    “Okay”, Julianna said.

She sat in the chair and the porter pushed her out of the room. About five minutes later they arrived at the door to a room. The porter pushed her into the room and she immediately got up out of the chair and climbed into the bed, after taking the housecoat off. She peed, luxuriously wetting the bed, and then settled down. In seconds she was asleep.

At 9:23 a.m. Kyrie opened her eyes and peered blearily around the room. She needed to do her morning pee so she immediately released it and wet the bed. She peed for almost 4 minutes, totally saturating her jeans and the bed. She loved it. She realised that she had become addicted to peeing her pants and wetting her bed. She didn't mind this at all as she loved to do these things. She had peed in her jeans so much that they reeked of her pee. But she didn't care. She loved the smell of her pee and loved it that she smelled of pee all the time.

She got up and just moped around the apartment, peeing her pants whenever she needed to pee. She was so sad, so very sad. She was actually close to ending it all. She couldn't live without Julianna. She loved her so much. She was despairing. She went into the kitchen and found a large butcher knife. She touched the blade to her wrist, but couldn't go through with it. Not yet. She banged the knife down on the counter and left the kitchen. She was upset with herself for not having the guts to go through with it. What am I?, she asked herself, a wuss? She figured she must be. Only wusses do what she had done. She slumped down on the couch and peed. She loved the feeling as she peed her pants into the couch. It felt absolutely wonderful. She was going to have to rig something up so that she could feel a warm flow through her pants non-stop.

She got up and went back into the kitchen, but there was nothing that would do the job. She went outside and around back and there was a hose. She unscrewed it from the outside spigot and carried it inside. Then she went through to the bedroom and plunked the hose down on the bed. She went into the bathroom and looked at the faucet. She was lucky. It was an older faucet and she would have no problem attaching the hose to it. She went back into the bedroom and found the end of the hose that would attach to the faucet, then dragged it into the bathroom. She attached it to the faucet, then climbed into the bathtub with the open end. She turned the water on at the faucet in the sink that the hose was attached to, and set it to a good, warm temperature. Then she ran back into the bedroom, jumped into bed, lay down and stuffed the hose into her jeans. She then lay back and luxuriated in the flow of warm liquid into her pants and the bed. If felt wonderful, just wonderful. It went on and on
    without end. She just lay there and let flow. I'm going to have to do this with Julianna, she thought. Then she remembered, and abruptly she was crying again.

She lay in the bed with the water running for almost three hours. By then it had soaked through the bed and was pouring onto the floor. She didn't care though. She was loving it too much. She didn't want to leave the bed, not ever. She heard the phone ring then. She ignored it. The caller hung up, then immediately called again. Again she ignored it. The caller called a third time, and this time she said out loud, “Leave me alone”.

She fell asleep with the water still running. It was just a good thing that it was the ground floor apartment.

Stuart Young entered the hospital at 10:14 a.m. on a cool and crisp morning. It was cloudy and threatened snow. He walked up to the nurses station on the floor where Julianna was and said, “Good morning”.
    “Good morning”, the nurse said amicably back at him.
    “I'm hear to see Julianna Murchison”, he said.
    “Okay, just a minute while I check”, the nurse said. She tapped away at her computer keyboard, then clicked with the mouse.
    “Okay, they're trying again with the MRI”, the nurse said.
    “Isn't that kind of risky considering what happened to her last time?”, Stuart said.
    “They've drugged her this time”, the nurse said.
    “Oh, well hopefully that will work”, Stuart said.
    “Yes, I'm sure it will”, the nurse said.

Just then a doctor stepped into the nurses station and checked something on a second computer.
    “Doctor?”, Stuart said.
    The doctor turned and said, “Yes?”.
    “Are you the one who's helping Julianna Murchison?”, Stuart asked.
    “Yes, I am”, the doctor replied.
    “I'm Stuart Young, detective, North Battleford police department”, he said, showing the doctor his badge. “I'd like to ask Julianna a few questions”.
    “Well, she's a little groggy right now from the drugs we used to MRI her. She might be able to talk to you in about an hour”, the doctor replied.
    “Okay, I'll wait then”, Stuart said.
    “Okay”, the doctor replied.
    Stuart went and sat in the waiting area.

The doctor disappeared again, off on some mission or other. Stuart settled in to wait out the hour. It dragged by. He tried reading the humour sections in Reader's Digest, but he quickly bored of that. Then a program began on the flat panel TV that got his attention. After about 20 minutes of it though he was once again bored. He didn't bother with the TV any more. He checked his watch. To his surprise, the hour had passed. He went to the nurses station.
    “Excuse me?”, he said to the nurse, who had her back to him.
    “Yes?”, she said, turning around.
    “It's been over an hour now, can I go and see Julianna?”, Stuart said.
    “Yes, I think so”, the nurse said, “She's in 404”.
    “Ok, thank you”, Stuart said.
    He walked along the corridor until he got to 404, then opened the door and went inside. The bed was empty. Julianna was gone.

End of Chapter 9
    Chapter 10 coming soon.
Working...
X