Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wets her pants on Penrith street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68ErPQJlPk

Rare security cam night wetting. The woman seemed to take it in stride. Not her first pants pee. Smart to take her shoes off.

Apologies if this is a re-post.

Some thoughts after viewing a few more times - It almost seems staged. The security cam was clearly being operated by someone ready to pan and zoom in. She wore loose fitting clothes, and it was too dark to see her face. Could "she" be a man carrying a purse, filmed by a friend?
    Last edited by PottyDance; December 13, 2015, 04:47 PM.

That it was staged was my first impression. What are the chances someone would come along and wet themselves at that moment? It must have been set up. Not complaining, though. More women need to be filmed wetting themselves on streets!

Comment

Oh boy! That is the way to wet yourself. Act completely casual, as if nothing is happening. A fair volume of pee, so she must have been bursting and desperate to let it our.
      I do not believe it was staged. She did not make ay effort to show the wetting. I want to think that the woman was absolutely desperate and could not hold her pee any longer.

Comment

No guilt

I reckon she must have wet her pants like this before as she so casually stops the walk on again as if nothing has happened.
        After all she's a woman and she will most probably be doing the washing.

Comment

I've heard of that before...

one of the biggest boners I ever had was when a friend recounted to my wife and I how she had "pissed herself" walking home after a large group of us had dinner out. She knew she had to go but figured she only had a short walk home and would be okay. When she felt it start to come out ("could feel pee running down my legs") she had to just stand in a door way until it was all out. She though it would be okay because it was dark and no one would see her pants but her shoes were soaked and made "squishing noises" as she walked the rest of the way home.

Comment

Nice story. Similar to an old friend of mine that described how she couldn't be bothered waiting in a que in a nightclub so decided to wet herself. She was wearing brown ski pants, she also mentioned squelchy shoes after deciding to walk home.

Comment

Final thoughts.
              She must have known that wetting in jeans would show and everybody who saw her would know she had wet. So why not a quick squat and pee?? There were parked cars to hide behind.
              I have always thought it is better for 1 or 2 people to see you peeing than everybody who you meet to see your wet jeans and know you pissed yourself.

Why didn't she make any effort to hold in her pee? No leg crossing, squirming, or crotch holding?
              I vote that it was deliberate, even if not deliberately aimed at the camera. Was she walking home, after an evening drinking, with a bursting bladder, and decided that it was not worth the effort of holding out any longer? It was so uncomfortable and there was not chance to making it home, so why not pee and be comfortable?

Comment

Working...
              X