Wetting accidents While Either Driving a Car / Riding in a Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetting accidents While Either Driving a Car / Riding in a Car

I would like to ask all members especially all women members here . Whether they have had a wetting accident while either driving in their cars / being a passenger in one & wetting themselves

Dusty Harold

Car Wetting

I have peed myself in my car a few times, and though it was always arousing the cleanup is a pain. It's just not worth it. But, I have seen other women come SO close to having an accident in the car to the point that they were in tears. I've never witnessed an adult pee themselves though.

Comment

I have experienced two incidents in which my wife came extremly close to wetting herself when riding as a passenger in our car (me being the driver).

However, I have posted these experiences as quite long stories on other forums already, so I am hesitatant to just repost them here, as it might be simply boring for many members, who already know them. And I really don´t want to "flood" this excellent forum with reposts..
      Therefore, I would propose to anybody, who likes to read them, to send me a PM.

@Jenelle: Do you have longer descriptions of your experiences with extremly desperate women during car rides? I personally would be interested to read more about these incidents.

Comment

Very Interesting

@ Siegala , I have read many of your experiences of Female Desperation / Wetting accidents on the other Forums I'm a member of . That I can say that they are very unique as well as interesting to read about and I Highly recommend them to everyone else here . To also check them out too . As they are great to read . Very informative . Plus very arousing as well . In Enjoying them for what it's worth.
        I do appreciate what you have shared . So keep on posting .

@ Jenelle , please, do add some more details about your experiences . As I have never read about them and would like to know more about what you felt . As well as what you were also thinking about when it had occurred. As I would find this most interesting . Plus insightful information. Into what you enjoyed in . When wetting yourself while in a car

Dusty Harold

Comment

With a former GF, we used to drive to a country pub, drink too much beer and then have a holding contest on the way home. It would end when either I could not drive and hold out any longer, or GF was crying out in desperation and begging me to stop so she could piss. One or twice I did not stop until I was desperate. GF, by then in agony and holding herself, would be begging for relief, and almost in tears. Squatting by the car she would cry out "Oh the pressure! as her pee poured out. She never wet but always managed to hold out, even if she was holding herself with both hands.
          We would try to scale the volume of beer we drank so that we reached desperation level at the same time.

Comment

Very Interesting

@Paul Tester ,
            I find that a fun game to do / even try on a date sometimes . in which to see if the girl would like playing along with myself . in a holding / being Desperate to pee
            That even going as far as even wetting just for the fun and the arousal of both of us in reaching that point of no control . In that situation / game play between 2 consenting adults and not tricked into it . As I feel it would be wrong to cause a problem to develop . Which might ruin a new friendship .
            So I do like your idea and I hope you & yours enjoy it a lot

Dusty Harold

Comment

@DH. When out with a new girl, I always look to see if she needs to pee frequently, and hope that a situation will arise when she gets desperate. Once when driving home, across London from a pub evening, she asked me to hurry as she was "dying to go to the loo" Naturally I did all I could to extend the journey; driving more cautiously than normal, stopping at traffic light if there was any excuse to do so, driving over bumps in the road to put more stress on her bladder. She mad it home without protest but was in a great hurry to get to the toilet. Nothing more ever came of this.
              is there anything wrong with encouraging a girl to drink more than is good for her bladder? She has the choice to say no.

Comment

Some of you wanted to read about it, so here goes.........
                I met a friend for lunch one early Saturday afternoon. I had planned to wet myself at home in the bathtub and fantasize that I was in line for the ladies' room. I was wearing a long sleeved thin pink shirt, bikini panties, and tight jeans. I had an iced tea with my meal and then had a refill which I drank quickly before leaving for home. I wanted to be in need to potty when I got home. Well, the iced tea went right through me. By the time I reached my exit it was an emergency and I knew it would be close. I didn't have anything to cover the seat with and I really didn't want to wet the seat. I was about 2 miles from home when I dribbled. I stopped it immediately, but I knew I was in trouble. Soon after, I dribbled again. This time it took several seconds to stop it. My crotch, butt, and the seat were wet. I was aroused in my situation, but upset about wetting the seat. Three blocks from home I started to pee again, and this time I couldn't stop. I managed to keep my flow minimal at first, but then it got stronger, and I just relaxed my bladder and enjoyed the warm wetness pouring out of me. The smell of my pee was strong, and that turned me on even more. I was renting a house with a garage and therefore nobody saw me get out of my car. Before commencing the dreaded clean up, I went inside and looked at myself in the mirror (after having stared at the soaked seat). I was wet from the middle of my thighs to almost the waist line of my jeans. I then stripped and sat on the toilet and indulged in self pleasure. I only wish another woman, someone kinky and understanding, had been there to witness my accident. I have always wanted to have an accident in front of a sexy woman who would be aroused by it. An ex girlfriend who I thought would be understanding was disgusted when I came home wet and pooped from work one day. I think I posted that incident before. I have intentionally peed on the seat a few times before and since then, but I was prepared to spend the time for clean up. Another incident you may like, or maybe not since I was being wicked to someone, is when I met a drunk woman at a bar and struck up a conversation with her. She was a typical bar floozie, but quite attractive and very intoxicated, and I eventually offered her a ride home (I got no indication that she was a lesbian, but that wasn't my plan anyway). She didn't even bother to use the bathroom before leaving and I wanted her to wet in my car (knowing an unknown person's bodily fluids should be treated with caution, so please, be careful in your adventures). Shortly after we left the bar, I heard what I was waiting for. She said she had to pee bad. I delayed her as best I could, but we finally got to her apartment and she went inside. She was in urgent need though. She was squirming like mad by the time we arrived at her apartment, and the drive was maybe 5 minutes long. Looking back, I feel guilty about that incident. It's one thing if a woman foolishly puts off going to the bathroom and gets herself into an emergency, but forcing someone into a bad situation is wrong. However, as mentioned in the previous post, I like the idea of driving over bumps when someone has to go.

Comment

@ Paul Tester ,

It does remind me of several times of a G/F I once was dating . Enjoyed going bar - hopping with me . Though I didn't drink much myself . As I was the one driving . She was the one that at times over indulged in the consumpsumption of alochol and had to pee by the time we were half way to Her place . That I do recall several times in the past . Pulling over to the side of a county road & letting Her out to let her pee
                  That It was so arousing to hear her pee hissing loudly . Right outside of the open passenger door . Along with glimpse of seeing her squatting and peeing a lod , long and forcefully stream of pee
                  Which really would turn me on like nothing else and had she allowed me to fuck her . Right then & there . I would most likely would and had enjoyed in doing it but , I never got a chance to do so { Shame :* }
                  As I would have liked to and maybe even her too. As ontoxicated as she sometimes was. that she might have enjoyed in being fucked even if her pussy was still wet with pee
                  It would have been fun to do so

Comment

So interesting / So Arousing

Originally posted by Jenelle
                    I met a friend for lunch one early Saturday afternoon. I had planned to wet myself at home in the bathtub and fantasize that I was in line for the ladies' room. I was wearing a long sleeved thin pink shirt, bikini panties, and tight jeans. I had an iced tea with my meal and then had a refill which I drank quickly before leaving for home. I wanted to be in need to potty when I got home. Well, the iced tea went right through me. By the time I reached my exit it was an emergency and I knew it would be close. I didn't have anything to cover the seat with and I really didn't want to wet the seat. I was about 2 miles from home when I dribbled. I stopped it immediately, but I knew I was in trouble. Soon after, I dribbled again. This time it took several seconds to stop it. My crotch, butt, and the seat were wet. I was aroused in my situation, but upset about wetting the seat. Three blocks from home I started to pee again, and this time I couldn't stop. I managed to keep my flow minimal at first, but then it got stronger, and I just relaxed my bladder and enjoyed the warm wetness pouring out of me. The smell of my pee was strong, and that turned me on even more. I was renting a house with a garage and therefore nobody saw me get out of my car. Before commencing the dreaded clean up, I went inside and looked at myself in the mirror (after having stared at the soaked seat). I was wet from the middle of my thighs to almost the waist line of my jeans. I then stripped and sat on the toilet and indulged in self pleasure. I only wish another woman, someone kinky and understanding, had been there to witness my accident. I have always wanted to have an accident in front of a sexy woman who would be aroused by it. An ex girlfriend who I thought would be understanding was disgusted when I came home wet and pooped from work one day. I think I posted that incident before. I have intentionally peed on the seat a few times before and since then, but I was prepared to spend the time for clean up. Another incident you may like, or maybe not since I was being wicked to someone, is when I met a drunk woman at a bar and struck up a conversation with her. She was a typical bar floozie, but quite attractive and very intoxicated, and I eventually offered her a ride home (I got no indication that she was a lesbian, but that wasn't my plan anyway). She didn't even bother to use the bathroom before leaving and I wanted her to wet in my car (knowing an unknown person's bodily fluids should be treated with caution, so please, be careful in your adventures). Shortly after we left the bar, I heard what I was waiting for. She said she had to pee bad. I delayed her as best I could, but we finally got to her apartment and she went inside. She was in urgent need though. She was squirming like mad by the time we arrived at her apartment, and the drive was maybe 5 minutes long. Looking back, I feel guilty about that incident. It's one thing if a woman foolishly puts off going to the bathroom and gets herself into an emergency, but forcing someone into a bad situation is wrong. However, as mentioned in the previous post, I like the idea of driving over bumps when someone has to go.
                    Jenelle

Excellent examples of 2 such pee / wetting experiences you had that you really enjoyed in having. Which were very arousing to read about and really turned - me on . In learning / reading about what you had done in both instances . one in wetting your jeans while in your car . Alog with allowing your warm pee to flow . in enjoying the sensations of that pee just gushing forth and just relishing in how it all felt in just letting your pee flow freely
                    Truly wonderful in having fun in that way
                    Though what were your car seats made of , Vinyl ?

Plus causing that woman to become really desperate to pee
                    Was a neat game indeed to play with her . That it was so very interesting to read about if she had made it to the toilet in time . Which she did
                    Which I do Hope you continue posting more of what you like to do

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Jenelle
                      Thanks for sharing, Jenelle. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

In general I try not to wet my pants in anyone's car. The clean up is unpleasant enough to annoy even a fetishist. But there was one special time... It was right after my divorce when I was having fun being very naughty, I had a profile on a couple of fetishist social networking sites and was pretty up front about my interest in ws. So I ended up on a date with a perv who had a huge fantasy about his date losing control in his car, based on something that happened when he was 12 on a family road trip and his big sister had soaked herself in the car.

i fidgeted and did the pee pee dance, crossing and uncrossing my legs dramatically and no doubt giving him some splendid upskirts in the process (white nylon full briefs if you care to know). He got so horny that he pulled the car over in the parking lot of a public park and just tickled me without mercy till I flooded my panties, my skirt, the car seat, and down my legs to the rubber mat on the floor. By then we were both so horny that we just dashed into the park, found some bushes, and fucked our brains out

Like most people you meet online, we had nothing in common outside "the fetish," so we didn't date for long, but that sure was a magical moment! I was embarrassed about what I did to this car but he said it was all worth it.

Comment

So Arousing

Originally posted by Maria
                          In general I try not to wet my pants in anyone's car. The clean up is unpleasant enough to annoy even a fetishist. But there was one special time... It was right after my divorce when I was having fun being very naughty, I had a profile on a couple of fetishist social networking sites and was pretty up front about my interest in ws. So I ended up on a date with a perv who had a huge fantasy about his date losing control in his car, based on something that happened when he was 12 on a family road trip and his big sister had soaked herself in the car.

i fidgeted and did the pee pee dance, crossing and uncrossing my legs dramatically and no doubt giving him some splendid upskirts in the process (white nylon full briefs if you care to know). He got so horny that he pulled the car over in the parking lot of a public park and just tickled me without mercy till I flooded my panties, my skirt, the car seat, and down my legs to the rubber mat on the floor. By then we were both so horny that we just dashed into the park, found some bushes, and fucked our brains out

Like most people you meet online, we had nothing in common outside "the fetish," so we didn't date for long, but that sure was a magical moment! I was embarrassed about what I did to this car but he said it was all worth it.
                          Maria ,

I absolutely Loved this experience of yours
                          As it was really fantastic to read about . In being very aroused by it as well. In that something is trying to get my attention. In what I need to do with it
                          As I was really turned - on by what you wrote . I do appreciate that . As I really never had a girl wet for me . Either by accident / just for the naughty aspect of it either .
                          So these experiences I'm now reading here . Are really a Gold mine to enjoy in Be aroused by in getting oneself off as well
                          So I'm glad that you shared it on here. , as well as all who had contributed to this thread here. As it has been quite enjoyable in reading it all
                          Thank You , all

Dusty Harold

Comment

While living in Tucson in the early 70's, we didn't have to worry about AIDS. Plenty of single women used birth control pills, which had recently become available. So there were lots of opportunities for what was called casual sex with relatively little worry about consequences.

I was single at the time and lived an old apartment complex near campus. Three gals shared a large unit below my smaller second floor one. One of them, whom I'll call Val, was very beautiful and quite nicely built. She had an on and off relationship with some guy, so I always thought of her as off limits.

One night, we happened to be at the same party on the outskirts of town. As things were winding down, I noticed that she was having trouble with the guy. After telling him off, she moved to the other side of the patio. Feeling like a cavalier, I asked her if she'd like a ride home. She accepted the offer.

We talked loosely while I drove along. Something I said struck her as funny and she began laughing hysterically. Next thing I knew, she said "Oh shit, I'm wetting my pants."

I had a Datsun pickup with rubber floor mats and plastic seats. It was dark and tough to see, but I could hear the splatter on the floorboard beneath her seat. Once we got closer to home, the lighting improved. Now I could see the gorgeous wet patch at the crotch of her jeans shorts. Needless to say I was aroused.

Val noticed my state and started acting sexy. While at a stop light, she asked if I'd like a feel and spread her legs wide apart. I enjoyed the warm wetness as I rubbed over her wet jeans and she enjoyed the attention.

By the time we got to the complex, there was no doubt about what would happen next. Over the next couple of weeks, we had several escapades in which she used her powers of persuasion to get my best attention. She seemed to relish wetting her pants.

Unfortunately, our fling was short-lived bliss. All too soon, she told me she was getting back with the guy and begged me to keep our shared kink a secret.

I'll never forget Val and the time she provided me with the first chance to indulge my fantasy for erotic wetting.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
                              While living in Tucson in the early 70's, we didn't have to worry about AIDS. Plenty of single women used birth control pills, which had recently become available. So there were lots of opportunities for what was called casual sex with relatively little worry about consequences.

I was single at the time and lived an old apartment complex near campus. Three gals shared a large unit below my smaller second floor one. One of them, whom I'll call Val, was very beautiful and quite nicely built. She had an on and off relationship with some guy, so I always thought of her as off limits.

One night, we happened to be at the same party on the outskirts of town. As things were winding down, I noticed that she was having trouble with the guy. After telling him off, she moved to the other side of the patio. Feeling like a cavalier, I asked her if she'd like a ride home. She accepted the offer.

We talked loosely while I drove along. Something I said struck her as funny and she began laughing hysterically. Next thing I knew, she said "Oh shit, I'm wetting my pants."

I had a Datsun pickup with rubber floor mats and plastic seats. It was dark and tough to see, but I could hear the splatter on the floorboard beneath her seat. Once we got closer to home, the lighting improved. Now I could see the gorgeous wet patch at the crotch of her jeans shorts. Needless to say I was aroused.

Val noticed my state and started acting sexy. While at a stop light, she asked if I'd like a feel and spread her legs wide apart. I enjoyed the warm wetness as I rubbed over her wet jeans and she enjoyed the attention.

By the time we got to the complex, there was no doubt about what would happen next. Over the next couple of weeks, we had several escapades in which she used her powers of persuasion to get my best attention. She seemed to relish wetting her pants.

Unfortunately, our fling was short-lived bliss. All too soon, she told me she was getting back with the guy and begged me to keep our shared kink a secret.

I'll never forget Val and the time she provided me with the first chance to indulge my fantasy for erotic wetting.
                              PP1,

nicely done
                              As I had enjoyed in reading about what You were able to do with Val.
                              It does remind me of a time I was going to meet a fetish model from Patches Place . Who would give me a Golden Shower . Though as things turned out. In never did happen
                              Though it did provide many fantasies to enjoy in . Had it become real
                              Glad that you had shared this on here . It was good

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
                              X