Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl pees while tanning on a cruise ship in public, crazy video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl pees while tanning on a cruise ship in public, crazy video!

Has anyone seen this yet? It made its round on youtube but got taken down. It's re-upped on megaupload.

Basically, a very attractive girl is lounging with her bikini bottom down, peeing a TON while either asleep, drunk, or pretending to be asleep.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HG964BGC

Everyone sees her and everyone is pretty mad, she just brushes it off like nothing. Incredible video.

cant get it to work.... i have VLC media player...?

Comment

hm, wierd. do you have the latest? it worked for me in VLC on a mac.

Comment

here, try this:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=PCNQA2YZ

Comment

Wow! Thanks for that. Definitely worth a look.

Comment

Wow! That is just awesome!
            Thanks!

(opens fine with real player, btw)

Comment

Originally posted by Heatherx18
              Has anyone seen this yet? It made its round on youtube but got taken down. It's re-upped on megaupload.

Basically, a very attractive girl is lounging with her bikini bottom down, peeing a TON while either asleep, drunk, or pretending to be asleep.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HG964BGC

Everyone sees her and everyone is pretty mad, she just brushes it off like nothing. Incredible video.
              Definitely INCREDIBLE! What I can't quite fathom is why she has clearly pulled her swimming trunks/bottoms down, but then pees on the sunlounger she is on, and then pulls them up! Why not just pee thru them!? lol

I must admit I don't think her behaviour is acceptable, as it is in such a public place, but I guess she was very drunk, or at least let's hope that's her excuse!

Thanks, great find!

Comment

Originally posted by Heatherx18
                This link is already dead.

But the first one still works!

Thanks

Comment

That movie is also on the site that cannot be mentioned on here

Comment

nice

that was great. I agree that while she is incredibly sexy and I would love to just take her right there, it's not really the place to do that.

Comment

I enjoy wetting more than I do just peeing, but that vid was pretty darn funny. She must have been totally wasted out of her mind to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X