• Show
Clear All

• Dui

Drunk, crash, wet jeans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDSh1aaLa_o

Good lord. That was disturbing.
    at 5:33- "Alright, you movin' now. You alright man? You alright?"
    Yeah, he looks just fantastic.

Comment

Awesome videos. The girl does not seem to be bothered to have peed her jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool69002
        Awesome videos. The girl does not seem to be bothered to have peed her jeans.
        Drunk + in shock.

I will never comprehend the mentality that thinks it's OK to drink then get behind the wheel.

Comment

wow, that broken nose totally killed the boner.....

Comment

The guy laying on the ground that she almost killed and noone seems to give a crap about is what ruined it for me. Not even the cops seemed in any hurry to catch her. A stupid drunk bitch nearly killed my Dad the same way, and she didn't give a shit. If I had been that wrecker driver, I would have bashed her fucking skull in and rolled her corpse into the ditch. Thats precisely what she deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
              Drunk + in shock.

I will never comprehend the mentality that thinks it's OK to drink then get behind the wheel.
              Do you drink? I'm not excusing it, but there is no mentality involved. The alcohol is pretty much in control at that point; judgement was out the window a long time before that.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
                Do you drink? I'm not excusing it, but there is no mentality involved. The alcohol is pretty much in control at that point; judgement was out the window a long time before that.
                Do I drink, absolutely. However I know better than to try and drive afterwords.

Comment

Working...
                X