Has anyone noticed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone noticed...

that nothing, but really nothing of any interest has been posted yet since the board has changed...

The new board has only been up around 12 hours! Give it a chance lol

Or even contribute something of interest yourself and get a convo going

Comment

Hang in here . Some days i noticed the old place only had a few things itself. Right now i think a lot of the new stuff is in the welcome thread. That is sort of neat just finding out who we are. Jay

Comment

It seems to be going in the right direction. Good!

Comment

Here we go again

Why do all good things come to an end? The old boards were great.

Comment

I love this new board, it's much friendlier on the eye. If not a bit....pink
            The Daily Wet

Comment

liesje, why didn't you contribute something if you felt nothing of interest had been posted? Give it a chance, for goodness sake. I bet you suffer from a short attention span.

Comment

I was going to say, i think you need to give it time. In a week, over 1000 members have signed up, so i'd imagine if even a small proportion of them begin to contribute, the forum will take off. I'll also echo the above posters - if you feel something is missing, contribute yourself! Or make suggestions for things you'd like to see from other members.

Comment

lol, we live in an age of such instant gratification and with the added factor of a fetish, I guess it is no surprise people can get a little impatient, but I think these things inevitably take some time to settle down. There was so much spam and fighting and pointless bickering on the last board that I can't see how this one can fail to be an improvement, even if it does take time to get going.

In the end, the board will rise or fall by the contributions of us, its members and readers and contributors.

I shall do a big photo post as soon as I have worked out how!

Comment

Working...
                  X