Youtube: wet pants during an arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube: wet pants during an arrest

This is not for everyone. It's clearly authentic, and although there is no detailed info about where the video was taken, the Youtube username suggests that it was in an Asian country.

A police officer uses force to arrest a woman who is selling flowers (presumably in a place where such activity is not permitted). She does not appear to be seriously injured. When he takes her down, she wets her pants. The wet crotch can be clearly seen.

To his credit, he did not use a baton, or a taser, or pepper spray.

So it's actually pretty tame. In America, the cop probably would have shot and killed her when she reached for her vendor's license.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEf4t3Ks89I

LM

Looks like it is in America to me, I think the woman is probably Mexican.

Comment

sigh

It's in the US where cops are the thugs and where it takes two cops to throw down some poor old lady selling flowers FCS. Wow, do I ever feel safer now that those A holes are out there protecting my streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence
        This is not for everyone. It's clearly authentic, and although there is no detailed info about where the video was taken, the Youtube username suggests that it was in an Asian country.

A police officer uses force to arrest a woman who is selling flowers (presumably in a place where such activity is not permitted). She does not appear to be seriously injured. When he takes her down, she wets her pants. The wet crotch can be clearly seen.

To his credit, he did not use a baton, or a taser, or pepper spray.

So it's actually pretty tame. In America, the cop probably would have shot and killed her when she reached for her vendor's license.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEf4t3Ks89I

LM
        I love your stuff Lawrence but, c'mon, first off she's speaking Spanish, which is not a language used in any Asian country I know of. Second, it takes two seconds to find out this happened in Perris, in Riverside County California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvo0XitQaWk

Comment

this happened in Perris, in Riverside County California.
          Okay, apparently I didn't do my homework on this one...

LM

Comment

Okay, apparently I didn't do my homework on this one...

LM
            The cop speaking English was a pretty decent clue.

Comment

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
              Sorry about that.

Comment

This video is still out there, on many different sites, and other Youtube accounts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xRYBWjW38

Youtube may have terminated that particular account, but I don't think they will be able to suppress this video. It was picked up by mainstream news media, with people claiming it is yet another example of excessive force by the police. Most of the news outlets have not shown the wet spot. But the full video is out there...

LM

Comment

In America, the cop probably would have shot and killed her when she reached for her vendor's license.
                  Unfortunately, it really is getting that bad. A woman was shot to death in her pajamas last month while talking to police, IIRC after being attacked and possibly raped in her yard, when a cop panicked after hearing a firecracker.

I believe the cop was fired, but that useless prick needs to be in prison for manslaughter. The last I heard, no charges were filed against the cop, and even if they are, cops in this country never go to jail, because juries are cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                    Unfortunately, it really is getting that bad. A woman was shot to death in her pajamas last month while talking to police, IIRC after being attacked and possibly raped in her yard, when a cop panicked after hearing a firecracker.
                    If you're going to turn this into a political rant board, at least get the facts straight. This happened in Minneapolis, the woman's name is Justine Damond, she was an Australian citizen, and she called thinking she was hearing an assault taking place—she was not attacked or raped, and the detail on her being in her pajamas certainly is an obscure one (can't find a single reference to it). The police officer's name is Mohamed Noor, and he's on leave while the case is investigated, as is standard. The Minneapolis Chief of Police, Janee Harteau, resigned a week later.

It's been an international news story since it happened on July 16th. Again, two seconds of googling gets the facts. There's even a decently-sourced (for once) Wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Justine_Damond

Also it's not "getting really bad," it has been like this for many many years—likely since the War On Drugs went into overdrive in the 1980s, but there are people who could argue it's always been this way. I read a book about police corruption in NYC in the late 1890s when Teddy Roosevelt became commissioner.

I have a lot of strong feelings about the state of policing in the US and ideas to change it, but I came here to read cute stories about girls wetting themselves—something that hasn't really been here for 15 years, but I still wander by in futile hope they will return. Since people can't even get basic facts straight on these simple news stories, why don't we at least attempt to stay on topic in hopes someday they will?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLamonte
                      If you're going to turn this into a political rant board, at least get the facts straight.
                      The President signed an executive order back in April, stating that government agencies may no longer use facts.

LM

Comment

The President signed an executive order back in April, stating that government agencies may no longer use facts.

LM
                        If you're going to turn this into a political comedy board, at least say something funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X