• Show
Clear All

• Interesting performance/video

Would love to know what this is all about:

https://vk.com/video262532382_456239039?=

Translation and story.

Nice find thanks for posting

Hope someone can save this video,

jornalivre.com/2017/07/13/transbordando-estatais-estao-financiando-uma-performance-artistica-em-que-mulheres-urinam-nas-calcas/

Here is the website with the story and the translation of the video.

An "artistic performance" in which women urinate in their pants in public.

Comment

Jornalivre Article

For reference, here is the link provided by bbarny in the previous post:
      https://jornalivre.com/2017/07/13/tr...am-nas-calcas/

Here's what the article says:

- - - - -
      An "artistic performance" in which the women urinate in their pants in public. It is financed with funds from Brazilian taxpayers. It is a project of "Transference," a production created by Dora Smek.

According to the creator of the "artistic work," during the performance "the act of urinating ceases to be simply a physiological necessity and becomes a poetic experience." The act was done by women who applied to participate voluntarily.

The financing, however, was not at all voluntary.

The "performance" was realized primarily by Sesc Bom Retiro -- an entity of Sistema S, financed through taxes levied upon the salaries of all businesses and which can be as high as 0.5% per month...
      - - - - -

The article appears to be criticizing the use of taxpayer funds to support this type of "art."

LM

Comment

An interesting sentence here is the following:

The act was done by women who applied to participate voluntarily.
        We may assume that these women do not find it disgusting to pee in their pants.

Comment

One does not look very happy about it

At 1:40 the one on the far left starts to cry - probably had some second thoughts about wetting her pants in front of an audience - and on camera.

Comment

Here is another one

Just found this one

http://www.imgrum.co/media/155809456...2385_739378788

Comment

There are some points which I do not quite understand. The text in @bbbarny's link mentions "30 mulheres" but I count only 25. Also, I do not find the women shown in @bbbarny's link in the other link. Are these two different events?

I like the idea that this kind of show will spread over the world

Comment

Here is another video clip

It looks like most of this clip incorporates glimpses from the same material that was in the original clip above but you can decide for yourself whether is is worth downloading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6IGT_ayZrw

Comment

There are definitely 2 or 3 events here. The original clip is indoors whereas Patches's one is in the street. But here is gets curious. As Patches says, for example, the clip with the woolly jumper in hers is also in the original. But that lady (well, jumper actually) is in the street and not in the wide-angle line up indoors! So the original seems to have been been cut together from different shoots. That may account for the 30 as they may have added anyone outside but not indoors to the 25.

Anyway, who cares with 25 or 30 women peeing themselves!

Comment

this is special, I desperately need to see more of this

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence
                      It is financed with funds from Brazilian taxpayers.
                      Whom obviously have politicians that spend their tax dollars just as wisely as ours.

Comment

Can someone please save the original file!

Can someone save the original video file. I am dying to have it offline. Thanks in advance

Comment

Here is the original file

Hi bbbarny,

Here is the original file you requested:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/97dr5w

Patches

Comment

If people want to download videos like these themselves, rather than asking others to do it for them and hoping they will, the simplest thing to do is to install a free app / plugin like Video DownloadHelper. It's availabe for Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Android at least. There are probably similar products for i/Mac/Safari.

There are also online sites like KeepVid (Google it) for downloading videos from web pages but only from sites they have coded these to work on. KeepVid doesn't work on this particular video site, for example.

Comment

Thanks Patches

Thanks....

I am so addicted to this video... So many women just stand and urinate in their pants. It is too bad there isn't a full video of each woman as she wets, but there are certainly some nice wet pants and a least 3 wettings shown with one really great shot of a stream puddling between one womans legs.

Comment

Working...
                              X