Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went to a movie last night, got a large soda...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went to a movie last night, got a large soda...

And I didn't pee my pants, because I was with a friend, and it wouldn't have gone over very well. But, he got up to go to pee near the end of the movie, and I was bursting, and the theater was pretty empty, so it opened up an opportunity for something I've always wanted to do.

I whipped out Mr. Happy and started peeing on the floor. I realized right away that I'd be creating a puddle that he would see when we walked out, so I aimed for under the seat in the row in front of us. I was originally just going to "take the edge off", but when I stopped, I was still bursting, so I just let go. The entire large caffeinated soda. It felt soooooo nice. When I was finished, I tucked my cock away, and relaxed and enjoyed the end of the movie. When we walked out, I looked at the puddle in the isle in front of us, it took up the entire isle in front of the seat in front of me, and about half of the isle of the seat on both sides of the seat in front of me. It was huge!!

I'm not trying to promote or justify theater peeing, all I'm saying is, it felt wonderful. Maybe the next one will be in my pants.

Me too!

I always wet my pants at the movies. . .a bit embarrassing when I leave with a big wet backside. Usually finish outside down my legs. I purposely wear light colored jeans, guess the public embarrassment is part of the turn on.

Comment

I'd be wearing black pants if I peed my pants. Definitely not into public embarrassment, just into the pee.

Comment

Working...
      X