Great Blog Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Blog Story

This is five years old, but it's new to me. And it is a great true story, written in first person.

The ending, which has nothing to do with wetting, is a hoot.

https://www.hitrecord.org/records/875414

LM

Funny, that's a good one. My experience with having partners with a UTI has not always been positive.

The best one was when my young wife got one, we were both only 20/21. She woke up, sat bolt upright (which was unusual and woke me up), then bolted out of the bed and to the bathroom. Sensing something was up, I got up too to see if she was ok, and walked through a series of puddles that led me all the way to her sitting on the loo looking a bit unhappy. lol

The worst one was a 40+ year old woman. Her UTI stank like shit and left skidmarks on my sheets.... and worst of all, she did not tell me so this was discovered AFTER she let me go down on her (I hated the taste and tried desperately to cover it all up with as much saliva as possible wondering why she smelt that bad as she was a clean person)... yeah, nasty shit I never care to repeat.

Common with UTI's is urgency to pee - and sometimes they just do not make it but yeah, not a great time for oral, and if they are burning down there, not a fun time for sex either.

Comment

Working...
    X