Pee event at The Pool Sat 16 Dec 9pm GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee event at The Pool Sat 16 Dec 9pm GMT

On Saturday 16th December at exactly 9pm GMT (UK time), 4pm (US east time) there will be an attempt to beat the previous record "simultaneous pee in pants" of 7 at The Pool. All pees must start between 9:00pm and 9:01pm to count as simultaneous.

The address of The Pool is http://www.poolchat.co.uk/.

Wetting any clothes will count. All are welcome even if you can't pee your clothes and use the toilet / bucket / floor etc, although that won't count towards the record.

Look forward to seeing you there... will you join us Patches?!
    Last edited by Wet Trousers; December 5, 2017, 04:44 AM.

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
    Look forward to seeing you there... will you join us Patches?!

Unfortunately, my schedule is full at that time. You know... helping friends decorate for holiday parties! It is a busy time of the year
    !

Comment

Oooooh nooooo...

Having a full schedule is nowhere near as good as pants full of pee!

Thanks, anyway.

Comment

Will this be on cam? How do we have any idea any of this is really happening?

Comment

A voluntary cam option will be offered but we will trust people. People will just have to come to find out about the cam, that won't be publicised in advance. The event is for like-minded people to have fun, not for critical oversight. I understand that you are banned at the Pool, so it won't matter to you anyway, you are free not to believe however many people wet themselves if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
            I understand that you are banned at the Pool...
            I was banned in an argument with a redneck about murdering helpless animals. I can get into the pool any time I want. Just ask them. I stopped going because it was boring. And with a bunch of people saying "oh yeah I'm pissing myself" but no visuals, it sounds as boring as ever.

Comment

The pool is a place full of sexually frustrated creeps. If you log on as a woman you immediately get bombarded with private chat requests even before you have the chance to say hi. No respect whatsoever. Fuck that shit!

Comment

Originally posted by liesje
                The pool is a place full of sexually frustrated creeps. If you log on as a woman you immediately get bombarded with private chat requests even before you have the chance to say hi. No respect whatsoever. Fuck that shit!
                That is a shame. I went in to have a look and was greeted. Nobody had answered some ladies question earlier, so I did, but she had left.... and soon so did I. It might have appealed when I first discovered the internet in the 90's lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                  I stopped going because it was boring. And with a bunch of people saying "oh yeah I'm pissing myself" but no visuals, it sounds as boring as ever.
                  Originally posted by liesje
                  If you log on as a woman you immediately get bombarded with private chat requests even before you have the chance to say hi. No respect whatsoever.
                  It has quiet times and, if you want visual proof of everything, you will find it boring, as it is a chat room not a cam site. As with anything on the Internet, you can't be certain who you are talking to and should take care. Women especially are likely to receive PM requests as men outnumber them. Some men behave like that, others don't, as in real life. The rules are that if you receive no reply to a PM or a 'no thank you' you shouldn't PM again. If you do and the woman tells a mod, the harasser will be booted or, if they keep doing it, banned.

It is what it is and, if you can live with that and want to chat with like minded people, it can give you that opportunity and I've been efriends with some people there for a few years. That won't suit everyone.

Anyway, hope to see anyone who that does suit and is free at 9pm UK time on Saturday 16 December... we ought to end up with the record for most people claiming to wet themselves at once at any rate, lol!

Comment

Would wetting an adult diaper count? Although I've normally showered and changed by 9pm I could probably make an exception once.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian6970
                      Would wetting an adult diaper count? Although I've normally showered and changed by 9pm I could probably make an exception once.
                      I think the original idea was clothes wetting so you'd need to leak a little if using a nappy/diaper. But do feel free to join in, the record can be x number of clothes and y nappies / diapers! Why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X