We Should Have An ON CAM Pee Event Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Should Have An ON CAM Pee Event Here

Enough of the pool and people lying about pissing themselves. Nikki, we still have video cam in the wetting wonderland chatroom don't we? Assuming we can get some females involved, we should do an ON CAM pee event.

I'll volunteer to wet myself on cam, as long as some women will participate as well.

Pee S: We live in a time when this needs to be said: By "women" I mean biological women. Not "women" with a penis. Those are men.
    Last edited by Peevert; December 10, 2017, 04:53 PM.

We had fun at the Pool yesterday and a couple of the mods (male and female) wet on cam (bottom half view only).

Our record is now 9 + 2 claimed wettings, beating the 7 before (the + 2 did it at 9pm but had no Internet or were out). Or 2 if you only believe what you see on cam. I ruined it by pointing out this is not a world record as Transbordacio had more...!

If you arrange a wetting on cam, I'm up for that. I'll look out for any arrangements you make...
    Last edited by Wet Trousers; December 19, 2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

I meant to check in at the pool event yesterday but in the event my timetable didn't allow it. Glad to hear it was a success though!

Comment

Want to try one more time before this idea dies out completely.

Comment

Working...
        X