Piss in boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piss in boots

Well for the first time in years my wife and I are going out on Friday for a Christmas drinking session. We will be going out mid-afternoon as we don't want to be out too late in the evening. I'm hoping my wife is going to wear her long boots and wet-look leggings, we'll probably be walking home afterwards and since it's about 2 miles then I have no doubt there's going to be a wetting on the way home.
    I'm hoping to get her a bit drunk, then get her to try something she's never done before, hence me wanting her to wear the wet look and long boots.
    I'm hoping just before we leave the pub to take her into a dark corner and get her to fill her boots, the thought of her standing there, legs slightly apart and pissing slowly into her long boots is a real turn on, more importantly, the wet look leggings will hide the evidence.

Not getting into how much of this I believe, but the thought off pee filled boots is a turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
      Not getting into how much of this I believe, but the thought off pee filled boots is a turn on.
      oh, it will happen one way or another, either in the pub or on the way home, she used to worry about the boots but doesn't bother anymore. Recently we went for a walk in the woods and she got very frisky, it was a miserable afternoon and she was wearing a pair of waterproof leggings. She ended up bent over against a tree with her leggings and pants pulled down while I gave her one. She pissed as she climaxed and ended up filling a new pair of expensive country boots. When we got back to the car she emptied them out and put them back on, "never mind, they'll be dry by morning" she said, and they were.
      She's got quite a few pairs of boots and almost all of them have either been pissed in or on, she loves it.

Comment

and that is why we love leather Takes a lot to make it smell bad

Comment

Originally posted by Bazman
          and that is why we love leather Takes a lot to make it smell bad
          You're not wrong there, lol.
          My ex-wife developed a thing for pissing and I always wanted to see her in leather I have a thing for it, and long boots.
          One day I managed to get hold of a pair of leather trousers for a reasonable price, she wore them a few times then one time when she was really desperate I told her to just piss in the pants, she did and after they had dried out they were fine.
          I was supposed to be taking her out one afternoon and I had an emergency job come in, it was not supposed to take as long as it did and I knew she'd be pretty pissed off when I returned home late.Anyhow the guy I was doing the job for went out said he was going to buy her a gift, by way of an apology for making me late. He came back with these high heeled black boots, knee high with a 4-inch spiked heel.
          She loved them and it took her mind off the fact that I was back later than planned.She wore them all the time, quite often in the bedroom too which was fun.
          One night shortly after, I came home and she'd made my dinner then said she was popping round to the shop for some beer for me. She came back about 10 minutes later all smiling and happy,I asked why she was so happy and she said she'd been wondering about something and decided to try it to see if it would work.
          She'd gone to the shop wearing the boots and leather pants, knowing she needed a piss, she'd been wondering if it would show if she pissed her pants while wearing the boots. While she was in the queue to pay for the beers she'd noticed a bloke stood behind her looking at her arse in the tight leathers.
          At this point partly because she was quite desperate and partly because she knew he was watching her she'd begun to piss slowly into her pants, she described how she could feel it trickling down her legs and collecting in the boots, he was looking at her arse and had no idea she was pissing herself as he watched.
          It made her very horny and she pulled them down after she'd finished telling me the story and asked me to fuck her. They lasted for ages with her pissing into them quite a lot, then one night after a lot to drink she said she wanted me to fuck her as she pissed into the leathers. To do this I had to cut a hole in the front of them, she found it a real turn on, pissing as she was being fucked, but regretted it the following morning when she realised she couldn't wear them outside again.

Comment

piss in boots

Well the other night we'd been out and had a few drinks, I asked her to piss her pants but she wasn't ready and fell asleep. she woke up a few hours later absolutely desperate, squirming all over the place.
            I got her to go in the garden and piss in her pants, the trouble was she wanted a shit too and was trying to piss without shitting herself, I don't think she managed to keep it all in as she was an awfully long time in the bathroom afterwards

Comment

Working...
            X