X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee pants bets

This was kinda hot...
    https://www.purdueexponent.org/campu...1728d190a.html

I've been attending college on an occasional / part time basis. If only this catches on at low end colleges like mine.

Comment

When I click on the link "Video: Two "back it up" failures pee their pants", I unfortunately get the following error message: 403 - Access Forbidden.

Comment

Same, cool game, cool idea... but the video link does not work. Shame. Sounds like it would have shown a guy peeing his pants anyway

Comment

"It's not a game, it's a lifestyle!" Yep.

Comment

Has anybody got the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Cool69002
              Has anybody got the video?
              I looked for "back it up Purdue" on Y/T and could not find anything about this. I also searched on Google and found nothing. I even searched for variations like including the names Mitch Burk, University of Kentucky, the University of Louisville and Vanderbilt University but still could not find any videos. I am starting to wonder if this is a hoax. If there are this many people and this many schools participating in the challenge, there must be some video evidence somewhere on the web. Can anyone find a video clip about this anywhere?

Edit: I just noticed that this story is from Feb 18, 2008. Perhaps everything about this has been removed by now except for the original story.
              Last edited by Patches; December 24, 2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

This must be the problem: "Steve Garbacz, Executive Reporter Feb 18, 2008"

Probably one of us starting up an pee experiment that never caught on.

Comment

Working...
                X