• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pants Wetting Finds

Pants wetting fans will enjoy these three links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbe0JMPgyQM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFECD_lpag4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKi7mVkazCE

Very nice, the 1st one shows a master pants pee'er with a huge bladder capacity teaching a novice how to pee in her pants.... I'd like that job. She can teach me

2nd one "Shopping Gone wrong" is actually so very very right, not wrong at all. Who is that stunning woman hopping into her Audi? Gosh I'd love to buy her some lobster and champagne and get to know her a lot better, she is my kind of woman

3rd one is a naughty lazy girl peeing her pants while on phone because she wants to. Bad girl.

Comment

Gone at 8:40 EST.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
        Gone at 8:40 EST.
        What do you mean? All 3 clips are still there!

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
          What do you mean? All 3 clips are still there!
          They are still there but they are age-restricted so downloading software and sites cannot access them directly. They are also in WebM format only, so even if you are logged in any browser plugin needs external software installed to handle them. You can watch them though.

Comment

Yes, they are age-restricted but you remove that restriction by certifying you are over 18 on Y/T and want to view mature content. I think you have to supply an email address too but I did it so long ago I don't remember all the details. Everyone ought to have at least 2 email addresses anyway -- one for personal use with friends and one for use on websites you know are going to send you spam.

As for downloading, I used Easy Video Downloader to save the files as MP4 and not WEBM. I use Video DownloadHelper too but depending on the website, Video DownloadHelper is not always that helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
              Yes, they are age-restricted but you remove that restriction by certifying you are over 18 on Y/T and want to view mature content. I think you have to supply an email address too but I did it so long ago I don't remember all the details. Everyone ought to have at least 2 email addresses anyway -- one for personal use with friends and one for use on websites you know are going to send you spam.

As for downloading, I used Easy Video Downloader to save the files as MP4 and not WEBM. I use Video DownloadHelper too but depending on the website, Video DownloadHelper is not always that helpful.
              Yes, I too registered years ago, I was explaining why someone else would not have been able to access them. I had no problem playing them. Video DowloadHelper got nowhere, neither did KeepVid and two other web-based sites. If Easy Video Downloader can get them, I'll try that on your recommendation. Thanks!

Comment

Even youtube-dl that normally manages to download just about anything for me didn't work...

Comment

new finds

I saw that one with the leather trouser somewhere before, awesome, my ex used to piss in hers all the time, so sexy.
                  There's another one doing the rounds called "smaller in a cafe" a girl very similar pisses in tight jeans and shiny boots very sexy.

https://www.pussyspace.com/vid-65737...ler_in_a_cafe/

Comment

Originally posted by owlman
                    I saw that one with the leather trouser somewhere before, awesome, my ex used to piss in hers all the time, so sexy.
                    There's another one doing the rounds called "smaller in a cafe" a girl very similar pisses in tight jeans and shiny boots very sexy.

https://www.pussyspace.com/vid-65737...ler_in_a_cafe/
                    I'm afraid that Pussyspace site is just a scam one trying to download malware onto computers. It comes up with loads of pop-ups asking to suck your d*** etc which will likely do something very bad if you click them and tries to run software from 16 other sites (which my security prevents). The actual so-called video is just an image of a video on another site (X-Videos) with a false address that X-Videos reports as not found.

You are strongly advised not to follow this link.

On downloading the original three, I couldn't get the plugin Patches recommended to work - it just showed a load of links of hundreds plus characters with no clue what video they represented then downloaded truncated files. But I found another specific YouTube plugin that does work if you are logged in to YouTube: Easy YouTube Video Dowloader Express.

Comment

Hi

Found it on X-Videos

http://www.xvideos.com/video9324891/smaller_in_a_cafe

Comment

Just my opinion

Peeing in leather might have all sorts of advantages -- it doesn't smell bad afterwards, you can get away with it in public. As such I think it is fine to describe, in text or in voice, experiences with peeing in leather. But when I see a video of it, I get nothing from it because I can't actually see the wetting happening. Same with black or wetlook pants. I much prefer to watch a wetting in faded denim or light colored corderoy pants, where I can see the darkened fabric and the rapidly growing stain.

(BTW the video that john-g posted is great!)

-- AT
                        Last edited by AccidentalTourist; December 24, 2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X