• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

https://twitter.com/bellyachc/status...6%7Ctwterm%5E3

Merry Christmas

Comment

She would fit in so perfectly with the crowd at Walmart. Even without pissy clothes. But they do help.

Comment

Happy winter solstice to you too!

I wonder why it's alway Walmart where things like that happen :-)

Comment

While I have seen a number of video clips of people wetting themselves in Walmart, I have also seen a few video clips of people wetting themselves in Target. (Yes, I know there are some clips of people wetting themselves on mall escalators and occasionally in other stores.)

At the risk of sounding elitist, I think Walmart caters to a slightly lower socioeconomic class of people than Target does. Prices in both stores may be similar but the displays of products in Target cater to women more than men and are designed to appeal to the economic middle class. Middle class women still wet themselves but they are usually more discrete about it. Economically poorer women tend to be less discrete when they wet themselves because their cultural background does not have as strong disapproval of public accidents. I hope this opinion is not offensive to anyone.

Anyone familiar with the use of security cameras in Walmart and Target knows that Target uses more security cameras and other surveillance equipment than Walmart does. Therefore, it is easier to get away with publicly wetting yourself in Walmart than it is in Target.

Anyone familiar with my videos knows that I never did scenes in either Walmart or Target. I was an "equal opportunity risk taker" and did scenes in a variety of malls (open areas and food courts), Penneys, Sears, Victoria's Secret, drug stores, in restaurants and in front of them where customers could see the girls wetting themselves through the front window, etc. We even did a couple of scenes in horse drawn carriages! I didn't care where we shot public scenes as long as we could do it safely. This meant identifying the location of security cameras in advance. If we could not shoot a scene without being spotted by a security camera, we went somewhere else.

Comment

Patches, do you know of any videos where an accident in staged in front of a live viewing public? Basically made to look authentic where strangers watch it play out as it's happening. I know of one scene in British Extreme where two models wait on some sort of outdoor line making a show of their desperation and one wets herself standing there. Any others you may know of?

Comment

Originally posted by Patches
              While I have seen a number of video clips of people wetting themselves in Walmart, I have also seen a few video clips of people wetting themselves in Target. (Yes, I know there are some clips of people wetting themselves on mall escalators and occasionally in other stores.)
              Patches, do you still have the video clips of the wettings in Walmart and Target? Wetting in stores is one of my favorite wetting scenarios. Most of the store wettings I've seen on video have been on purpose. I've seen very few that were accidental.

Comment

At the risk of sounding elitist, I think Walmart caters to a slightly lower socioeconomic class of people...
                Right on cue... 😂 https://t.co/0IdPKO3Q2m?amp=1

Originally posted by AquaVitae
                I know of one scene in British Extreme where two models wait on some sort of outdoor line making a show of their desperation and one wets herself standing there.
                Would you happen to have that scene, or know anymore about where it could be found? Sounds awesome!

Aloo

Comment

@AquaVitae and Scotsboy,

I know I have clips like this somewhere on my computer but they are not organized except by date. I do not have them organized by topics like this. I can begin looking as I have time and when I find any of them, I will upload them to sendspace and post the links here.

Comment

Two Public Clips

I found 2 public clips. One is in McDonalds and the other in Walmart. The one from Walmart has been on various sites for a while but the one from McDonalds is not that common and you may not have seen it.

(Edit: I removed the link to these files when I realized that both clips may contain minors which is against the forum rules. Sorry to disappoint everyone. I know I have some more clips shot in stores and restaurants which do not contain minors.)

These were quick and easy to find because I knew right where they were. Other clips are going to take some time to find.
                    Last edited by Patches; December 26, 2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

@AquaVitae and Scotsboy,

I know I have clips like this somewhere on my computer but they are not organized except by date. I do not have them organized by topics like this. I can begin looking as I have time and when I find any of them, I will upload them to sendspace and post the links here.
                      Thanks for taking your time to do this, Patches. There's always wetting clips out there that haven't been seen before.

Comment

You deleted your own posts?! That's it, Patches. The wedding is OFF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                          You deleted your own posts?! That's it, Patches. The wedding is OFF!!
                          Well, at least I kept my administrator job on this forum! It pays so well that I am now set for life and won't need your financial support!

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo

Would you happen to have that scene, or know anymore about where it could be found? Sounds awesome!

Aloo
                            Hi Aloo, British Extreme is a video brand that re-issued selected X-Streams videos on DVD before X-Streams did themselves. I think this is X-Streams video Pees and Queues shot in Brussels. They went and queued outside an event or its ticket sale point: one girl wet herself, the other couldn't (but went later on a hotel stairway). It is part of a lesbian-themed wetting video around Brussels hotels.

Although the DVDs are no longer available, X-Streams offers downloads for sale at http://www.x-streams.com/. You then need to click series 5 in the navigator, followed by video 49.

If Patches says it's OK (Patches?), I may see if I can extract just that one scene and put it on a file-share site for you, but that can't be until I return home where it is, so on or after the weekend. It may be allowed as a trailer, but it is copyright X-Streams.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
                              If Patches says it's OK (Patches?), I may see if I can extract just that one scene and put it on a file-share site for you, but that can't be until I return home where it is, so on or after the weekend. It may be allowed as a trailer, but it is copyright X-Streams.
                              @Wet Trousers - I could care less whether you post that one scene on a file sharing site. John Dare sold and re-sold all the X-Streams material multiple times to various companies. It is a question of who really owns the copyright to any of this material anymore. Only lawyers and courts could begin to figure it out but since the companies that bought the material are in different countries, I doubt the courts could ever agree on who is the legal owner.

John Dare even tried to sell all the X-Streams material to Wet Set at one point but Paul was smart enough not to buy it because he knew it had already been sold to others.

Comment

Working...
                              X