Instagram account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram account

I have an Instagram account with over 6000 wetting pictures. I am willing to share them because this forum has given me plenty of pics over the last 20 years. The only thing I ask is if there are young girls please let me know so I can remove them instead of deleting the account. The account is [url]https://www.instagram.com/bvb1123/. Pleas don't ruin this. This took years to make. Just tell me if someone looks too young. Enjoy the pics.
    Last edited by baronvb1123; January 6, 2018, 11:54 AM.

Thanks a lot, baronvb1123. It just doesn't seem to work to share an Instagram account like this. I tried it and got a message that this is a suspicious trial to log in and Instagram wanted to send some security code to the email address.

MrX

Comment

You should delete this. I can show you guys how to save pics off instagram. Sharing the password is totally unnecessary. Some asshole inevitably will change it and not tell anyone. Just let people follow your account, and I'll show you how to download pics.

Comment

Agreed, big thank you for the gesture, but people can simply go to

https://www.instagram.com/bvb1123/

and the pics are there without a password

One of the best collections I have seen, well done

now change your password to keep it secure

Comment

Great collection, but is it possible to download and save individual pictures from the collection?

Comment

Yes. I use Firefox.

Step 1. Go to the instagram account.

Step 2. Click on a picture.

Step 3. RIGHT click, and choose "View Page Source."

Step 4. Hardest step: locate the original pic URL. Somewhere in the middle of that jumble, you will find a web address for a .jpg file, usually with the tag of "og image" or something. The file is the actual picture. Its URL is usually a bunch of numbers and the file-name itself is nonsensical, and it usually ends with "_n.jpg". It's usually the longest string of characters as well. It will be in quotes.

Step 5. Copy the ENTIRE URL between the quotes, from the http: to the .jpg.

Step 6. Paste into your address bar and go. This should open a new page with only the picture.

Step 7. RIGHT click the picture on this page and save it to your computer.

Comment

Originally posted by AquaVitae
              Yes. I use Firefox.

Step 3. RIGHT click, and choose "View Page Source."

Step 4. Hardest step: locate the original pic URL. Somewhere in the middle of that jumble, you will find a web address for a .jpg file, usually with the tag of "og image" or something. The file is the actual picture. Its URL is usually a bunch of numbers and the file-name itself is nonsensical, and it usually ends with "_n.jpg". It's usually the longest string of characters as well. It will be in quotes.

Step 5. Copy the ENTIRE URL between the quotes, from the http: to the .jpg.

Step 6. Paste into your address bar and go. This should open a new page with only the picture.

Step 7. RIGHT click the picture on this page and save it to your computer.
              Much easier version - its just 2 extra clicks compared with normal image saving.

Step 3. RIGHT click, and choose "Inspect Element" (or if using Chrome "Inspect")

Step 4. You'll notice a DIV line highlighted. Right click on this and select "Delete Node"

Step 5. You can now just do a normal RIGHT click on the picture and save it.

Comment

@NiceSmile : Fabulous!! I knew AquaVitae's recipe, but yours was new to me and is so simple! You deserve your nick.

Comment

@baronvb1123 thanks a lot for sharing your collection with us, some really fine pictures there, if only I had more time to look through this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
                    @NiceSmile : Fabulous!! I knew AquaVitae's recipe, but yours was new to me and is so simple! You deserve your nick.
                    I've just done a quick google search - it seems that every other site (wikihow etc) suggests plugins or variations of Aqua's method, so I may just be the first person who ever did it that way

Comment

is there any chance to download all pictures automatically?

Comment

screen save

I find it easier just to do a screen save, or partial screen save; one stop shopping.....

Comment

4k Stogram seems to work pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceSmile
                            Much easier version - its just 2 extra clicks compared with normal image saving.

Step 3. RIGHT click, and choose "Inspect Element" (or if using Chrome "Inspect")

Step 4. You'll notice a DIV line highlighted. Right click on this and select "Delete Node"

Step 5. You can now just do a normal RIGHT click on the picture and save it.
                            Hate to rain on your parade, but that doesn't bring up the original full size pic. Some folks might be fine with it, but for conoisseurs who want the detail, I suggest the slightly longer process is more effective...

Comment

I've tried just now, using the first picture it has a size of 611x480. Is there a bigger size available than this?

Comment

Working...
                              X