X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She wet herself on camera

Accidental wetting.

https://youtu.be/HdpReXwItN4?t=10m35s

What kind of fool turns a blender on without the lid?

Folks, this is why they have to put warning labels on everything.

Comment

You're assuming that a millennial will take time to read a label. What they need is a social media post showing how not to use a piece of machinery and even that needs to be no longer than 15 seconds.

BTW, most of the wet spot came from the liquid shooting out. She said she was weeing, but it must have been a minor leak.

Comment

THANK YOU for posting a link that fast forwards us to the action. I don't mean to be pissy about it, but I simply could not bear to sit through 10 mins of these two in order to watch a minor wetting. I can't stand these vlogs.
        -- AT

Comment

Most of the wetness up front is from the drink. But the small wet stripe in the back looks like a classic pee drench pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by PP1
            You're assuming that a millennial will take time to read a label. What they need is a social media post showing how not to use a piece of machinery and even that needs to be no longer than 15 seconds.
            I believe you have confused Millennials (folks born between the early 80's and mid 90's) with Post-Millennials or the iGeneration. Millennials are now in their mid 20's to mid 30's... these folks doing stupid shit on YT are still in their teens.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
              I believe you have confused Millennials (folks born between the early 80's and mid 90's) with Post-Millennials or the iGeneration. Millennials are now in their mid 20's to mid 30's... these folks doing stupid shit on YT are still in their teens.
              Right, the guy in the video is 18 and the girl is his sister and she’s 15.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                I doubt PP1 realized there was a distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
                  I doubt PP1 realized there was a distinction.
                  Sadly most people don't.

Comment

She didn't seem to mind, she was smiling the entire time she was peeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
                      She didn't seem to mind, she was smiling the entire time she was peeing.
                      And rather than run off and we not see her again, she stayed on for the whole video. That's what made this one better than most unintentional wettings found in YouTube vids.

Comment

Working...
                      X