Catsuit and boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catsuit and boots

I bought my wife a new wetlook catsuit, it's one of those with the 2 way zip so you can open it all or just the bit you want to get at, I also bought her some long black patent boots, she said they were too slutty to wear outside at first, but has really taken to them, anyway she will wear the boots out with her normal clothes and when we are having fun she'll wear them with the catsuit.
    We've been out quite regularly recently, wild wet sex either in the car or out in the fields, recently she pissed her suit and boots on a quiet car park after we'd had a sex session, she was very turned on because there were a group of men nearby watching us from a distance, and I think it turned her on knowing they could see,but were not close enough to touch.
    Anyway she works in an office and has to be careful what she says when she rings me in case anyone else overhears her, she rang me today and asked if I fancied going out after work, I asked if she wanted to go for a meal and she said she didn't, I then asked if she wanted to go for a drive, she said she did. Then I asked her if she was planning to wear her usual outfit, she said she was, she then asked me to make sure we had something in the car in case it was wet at the field, I suddenly realised what she was trying to say and asked if she intended on pissing in her boots again, at that point she just replied "probably" so someone must have entered the office, she then asked me to make sure she had something to drink when she got home.
    So I asked how much she fancied and she said "a lot", I laughed and replied that it would mean she'd end up pissing herself and she replied, "I hope so, several times". I can't wait for later tonight.

Well, how did the evening go? Inquiring minds would also love to see a link to these clothing items you speak of.

Comment

catsuit and boots

Originally posted by GoldenG8
      Well, how did the evening go? Inquiring minds would also love to see a link to these clothing items you speak of.
      It went very well actually, one very wet catsuit, and some damp boots, it went better on Friday night though, red mini dress, wetlook leggings and the thighboots. After several drinks we left the pub and drove to the country park, she was already desperate, and the cold wind made her even more so.
      By the time we arrived she was on the verge of pissing herself, and had some difficulty getting out of the car. There was quite a few people about there was only one option if she didn't want everyone to see, stand normally and let it go. She stood, feet together and pretended to be looking at something on the car, she let go and it literally poured down her thighs, into the boots, some sprayed through the leggings onto the front of the dress, that ended up wet too. When she got back into the car her boots were very full and she had to remove them and tip them out of the door.
      I'd love to put up some pics but it appears you can't put them on here, and I don't use any of the photo hosting sites.

Comment

Originally posted by owlman
        I'd love to put up some pics but it appears you can't put them on here, and I don't use any of the photo hosting sites.
        Put them on imgur.com, you don't need an account

Comment

Working...
        X