people at concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people at concerts

do you think people pee themself when they are first row at big show lilke woodstock and they don't want to lose the place?

I've always wondered this too. Especially when there is a lot of drinking going on as well. It would be impossible to leave to use the restroom and get back to your friends. I'm guessing guys pee in empty beer cups and one theory is that girls wearing dresses don't have panties on and pee as discretely as they can. But what about the girls in pants?

Comment

Originally posted by cmpunk67
      do you think people pee themself when they are first row at big show lilke woodstock and they don't want to lose the place?
      Woodstock? I know I would. :-)

Comment

For the Rolling Stones at Hyde Park we at the front knew that if we left for any reason there was no chance of getting back to our position. We were sitting on the grass, so no realistic way of either males or female pissing. Mostly we didn't have much to drink with us, so there was a chance of waiting. I heard one girl near me telling her friend 'don't drink anything or you will want to pee.'
        I read afterwards that many people pissed where they were in the crowd, and that the lines for toilets were so long that more had to pee in the bushes.

Then most open air festivals like Woodstock, Bath or Knebworth, were very light on toilet facilities, so there must have been some really bursting bladders and girls with wet knickers. Was that the reason for so many wearing log flowing 'hippy' skirts?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
          For the Rolling Stones at Hyde Park we at the front knew that if we left for any reason there was no chance of getting back to our position. We were sitting on the grass, so no realistic way of either males or female pissing. Mostly we didn't have much to drink with us, so there was a chance of waiting. I heard one girl near me telling her friend 'don't drink anything or you will want to pee.'
          I read afterwards that many people pissed where they were in the crowd, and that the lines for toilets were so long that more had to pee in the bushes.

Then most open air festivals like Woodstock, Bath or Knebworth, were very light on toilet facilities, so there must have been some really bursting bladders and girls with wet knickers. Was that the reason for so many wearing log flowing 'hippy' skirts?
          "Log flowing hippy skirts?"???? Lol, this is a wetting board not a scat board! hahahahah!

Comment

one quick story

I had a friend who was at a concert, and yes a long dress and wearing panties, and rather than loose her place near the front, just decided to pee in her panties...and then got somewhat freaked out as she peed that someone would know...but she never knew if anyone knew...too bad I wasn't there, she told me weeks later about this.

Comment

Wearing a loose long dress definitely helps. I did it a couple of times. It was dark, it was warm, it was raining, i was wearing a loose dress and no shoes. Nobody ever knew. i just peed happily down my legs. More than once one evening even. Music festivals were fun.

Comment

American women have much to learn from you, liesje.

Comment

wetting at Concerts

Went to a Grateful Dead concert just after college. It was at an outdoor venue with more than 30,000 people. Portable toilets were inconvenient and not well maintained. Lots of alcohol and drugs. Most everyone was high.

I was near the stage where one of the local groups was playing. A few very attractive women were right in front of us sitting on blankets when a really good song started playing. One very attractive brunet stood to listen while wearing a pleated white mini skirt. What she didn't realize was that while she had been sitting on her blanket, the rear of her skirt had folded up on itself. She'd also been peeing in her panties while sitting.

Anyway, as she's standing there in front of us, there is a large half drying wet patch stretching most of the way up the crack of her ass and out to the middle of each thigh. She stayed wet like that for most of the afternoon, not a care that she'd peed herself. Oddly no one else payed any attention, except me.

Comment

I was at the front row of a festival when the girl standing next to me decided to pull down her jeans to pop a squat on the grass. It was before the main act came on, so it was fairly dark. In truth there wasn't much to see.

But at many festivals there is plenty of public peeing. I remember another one when a very pretty blonde girl in a sunflower dress suddenly stopped dancing, shrugged her dress off her shoulders (white t-shirt underneath), slid down her knickers in the same movement, crouched and pissed on the ground. She was sideways on to me and the stage lighting nicely lit up the arc of her stream as she squirted herself empty. She was at the edge of the crowd, fairly near the front when she peed. It was very public.

Comment

The original posting talked of concerts in the Woodstock era.
                      From what I remember of that time, before the Internet and of sites like this, girls were sexually liberated but not urinary liberated. A girl at a concert might think nothing of having sex with a stranger she had just met, but the thought of peeing in front of him, or of wetting her knickers was absolutely not on. She would have held on for as ln as she could while looking for a 'proper Ladies.' if such a place was not available at the concert she might have considered going behind a bush. Knicker wetting would only have happened when her bladder pressure was just too much to hold any longer, and she would have struggled in desperation to hold on a bit longer.
                      I did not realise it at the time, but there must have been many girls with bursting bladders at those concerts. We can only hope that some will tell of their experiences.
                      My memories of these concerts was that my bladder was often uncomfortably full, but nothing worse.

Comment

"girls were sexually liberated but not urinary liberated"

Now they're nowhere near as sexually liberated and still not urinary liberated. Even when they have a peegasm they have to lie and call it "ejaculation". What a sad joke on feminism.

Comment

Woodstock was the first large outdoor "liberating" concert, but far from the best. It was in muddy, inadequate facilities. It was cold and damp and mostly uncomfortable. I knew people who were there. It was historical because it was filmed.

It was not the best, just the first. On the west coast there were lots of them and usually they were in the summer when the weather was more cooperative. The success of the event was dependent on how much alcohol and pot you could bring. Beer usually meant wet panties. I went to many of those. Believe me, there were lots of wet panties, short shorts and bikini's. It was just that not that many people really cared if one of the really cute ladies wet her pants. The wet patch on a pair of very brief short shorts, normally is not that large.

I often wondered if I was the only one that thought it was that sexy.

Comment

There are numerous stories in books I've read over the years (especially ones about the Beatles in the 1960s and Frank Sinatra in the 1940s) of teenage girls going to the shows and getting so excited that they both creamed in and peed in their panties.

In one book I read that during the early years of "Sinatramania" (early 1940s) that after each show the entire auditorium smelled like pussy and pee, and the people coming in to clean up would pick up hundreds of pairs of peed-in panties of girls who wore them under dresses, soaked them, then took them off and left them there. Same thing with the Beatles. I've had lots of fantasies of being the guy who got to go in, clean up the auditorium, and going home with a big bag of those panties to smell!

In more recent years when I go to concerts or sporting events, I'll often ask the ushers "What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen while doing this job?" and you hear all sorts of things--including more instances of them finding peed panties. I've even done my best to look down the rows when leaving these events but have never seen any myself .

Comment

my older cousin Angie was one of those who wet her pants at a Beatles concert out of pure excitement. A magazine article about those concerts said "There wasn't a dry seat in the house." Angie was 13 at the time, and this kind of "excitement wetting" seems common among women who are not yet fully mature.

On the other hand, the term "swooning," so often applied to Bobby Soxers at Sinatra concert, is shown in cartoons as "fainting," but was also commonly understood to include panty wetting. And those girls were somewhat older. Just a primal sexual reaction? Perhaps so.

Sometimes I have deliberately worn a long, loose, flowing skirt to outdoor concerts and festivals, even though that is not usually my style. And I did it deliberately so that I could just pee in my pants when I had to pee.

Comment

Working...
                              X