Charlize Theron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlize Theron

Warning: contains low levels of smug cunt James Corden, may cause nausea.

Late Late show: Charlize admits to peeing herself laughing with co-star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VK...ZFY-x8rfZ&t=0s

She can't even blame it on having kids, her two are adopted.

As British person I'd like to apologize for James Corden, a long time ago somebody told him he was funny and nobody's had the heart to tell him they were joking.

in case it gets taken down

https://ufile.io/nh1bc

Comment

I guess my post about the Charlize Theron talk show appearance got buried by the barrage of 7-year old thread bumps by cmpunk67.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
        I guess my post about the Charlize Theron talk show appearance got buried by the barrage of 7-year old thread bumps by cmpunk67.
        Why don't you contribute something, so that we don't have to dig up old content?

cmpunk was away for a while, and he wants to catch up. Not like something else more pressing is really happening on this almost forsaken forum

Comment

Originally posted by enriquezdosantos
          Why don't you contribute something, so that we don't have to dig up old content?

cmpunk was away for a while, and he wants to catch up. Not like something else more pressing is really happening on this almost forsaken forum
          That's the point. bwetfan DID post something! He posted the same link to YouTube about Charlize Theron as leakyhelen, only she couldn't see it because of all the years old posts that had been resurrected so had her time wasted posting it again. The request could have been put in one post with links to the 6 or 10 old threads of interest, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Trousers
            That's the point. bwetfan DID post something! He posted the same link to YouTube about Charlize Theron as leakyhelen, only she couldn't see it because of all the years old posts that had been resurrected so had her time wasted posting it again. The request could have been put in one post with links to the 6 or 10 old threads of interest, for example.
            Thanks, WT.

I wasn't really complaining about cmpunk; I was just saying that all the old thread bumps buried the Charlize link I had posted about a half day before. You can settle down now, enrique.

Interestingly, I was alerted to Charlize's interview in my Yahoo mail program. It will show little entertainment news items when I've not yet chosen a message to read, and this was what popped up that morning. I'd say that somebody at Yahoo may be in to our hobby.
            Last edited by bwetfan; March 11, 2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X