YT: Weirdest public pee I've seen sofar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YT: Weirdest public pee I've seen sofar

From November 2017, but new to me. woman is desperate and pees between the doors of a train or metro.

https://youtu.be/Z8AYjiGLG1Q

Between the train and the platform

That's a repost, but it's a good one

I don't think it's all that weird. I can't quite tell what language or country it's in. But it's not the USA or England. And she's definitely not ashamed of her body or its natural functions...

Even without any clear dialog, it's clear that she was desperate and that she did not want to get off the train. The other passengers--men--are clearly helping by holding the doors open.

And I'm certainly making some inferences here, but it would seem that she chose to pee into the tracks like this, without getting off the train, because...

well... the train station probably does not have public restrooms. And if she knew she wouldn't make it out of the train station to someplace with a public restroom... and didn't want to pee all over the floor of the train, and leave a puddle for people to step in, then... why get off the train, and then have to wait for the next train, especially if they only run every 20 or 30 minutes? She would have had to find someplace to squat in the station, without much privacy anyway, so why not just hold the train?

Not to mention the fact that if she did make it to restroom outside the train station, she would have had to pay another fare.

LM

Comment

Just my opinion, but that looks pretty much staged. She doesn't seem embarrassed enough, desperate enough, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X