How Rare Is This Fetish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Rare Is This Fetish?

I think it might be a bit more common than most people think. My ex-husband used to manage a bar which attracted a lot of really kinky customers. We split up when he got “the job of a lifetime” in Chicago and I didn’t want to go there. I was 38 at the time. I decided to keep hanging out at the bar, not looking for a long term relationship but just blatantly being “everybody’s girlfriend,” having some fun in life and hopefully exploring some of my fetishes. Every Friday and Saturday night would find me perched on the bar stool in a skimpy little tee shirt and denim skirts short enough to reveal two or three inches of “white triangle.” My ex-husband’s pervert pals would buy me drinks and take me home. I was in that lifestyle for about seven years before I got tired of it.

Sometimes, if I liked a guy, I would try to figure out if he was into this fetish. I would say things like: “Oh, don’t make an old gal like me laugh too hard – I might wet my pants – wouldn’t be the first time.” Or I would say: “That song is so beautiful – every time I hear it I just shiver and shake and pee.” Or: “I shouldn’t drink so much. When I sneeze, I’m…uh… accident prone.”

Most guys just didn’t respond, but every few months I would see the light come on in some guy’s eyes, and then I would take it a bit farther, with fairly lewd and crude remarks, and there were a few occasions – maybe once or twice a year – when the guy would be lucky enough to end up with a gal who was a “wet date.”

I also think that there is a very common form of this fetish which is seldom mentioned on boards like this because the people involved are not young and lonely and don’t come here. Many women who have had children find themselves having “stress incontinence” accidents when they get to be about 40, especially if they gain weight and there is more pressure on their bladder. Usually, they are terrified, thinking that the husband or boyfriend will be disgusted by their accidents. But if the guy unexpectedly has a “primal response” – by which I mean a hard-on – the woman is hugely relieved to find herself to be an object of lust rather than disgust. In such situations, it doesn’t take long for the woman’s “accidents” to move into the bedroom and become less than accidental. These people probably don’t really think of themselves as fetishists, but I am guessing that this is actually the most common way in which this fetish is practiced.

Comments? Opinions?

For most of my childhood since the age of about 4 until the age of about 25 I was extremely ashamed and secretive about my fetish, I told my two long term g/fs who induldged me on rare occassions but it wasn't until I got online that I began to feel "not so alone". it is not something I go shouting from the rooftops and I would only ever confess it to people I can trust or people of like mind but I care less about how I'm percieved now! I genuinly wish I could find a female who was into it too(recently split from a 22 year relationship) but I know it's a long shot. I do know it's not beyond the realms of reality though and that there are girls who enjoy this fetish too. It's where to meet them, how to approach the subject and if there are girls into it, how many are willing to open up and admit to it? That's the problem. Like I say, decades were spent with me locking this fetish away in my mind!

Comment

Thomas Cole of Thomas's water resources site, one of the originals thought it was something in a person's genes, that was there waiting to be turned on by some event or person. If you had that gene you would react to some trigger and become a desperation fetish. If not you ignore the triggers and went on as normal.
      My experience is that some people react to remarks and others just ignore them. When you find that person you will know and so will they.

Comment

From my experience’s there are quite a few people out there with this sort of fetish. I also think, for most people it starts when they are young and probably because we are taught that it’s a bad thing to do. Getting told something was bad only made me more curious and that lead to experimenting and my fetish grew from there.

I am probably a bit more outgoing with my fetish than most and that’s lead to discovering others with the same or other fetishes. One of the more recent was a friend’s daughter who I caught in my bathroom smelling my underwear. Catching her surprised me because my underwear are usually a lot more dirtier than most but a few days later she told me she had been doing it for a while and knew my secrets. She also admitted she liked wetting herself and other related things.
        Last edited by mkblain; March 21, 2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I am very open as a rule so have talked about my fetish at least in part to all my gf's and partners. While some have said they're not into it, not one ever said it was disgusting and they'd want nothing to do with it. I was not always successful in getting them all to share in the fun or play the game, but most were open to the tease of the idea, but I just never found that magical moment or right way to release their inhibitions enough to help them let go... with some notable exceptions :-)

My current gf knows all about it and it's toying with her mind, I think she will play when the time is right, and this time I'll be able to help her through the initial resistance. She used to pee her pants on purpose during competitive riding and running so is quite ok with the concept; she also has to clean up young kids at her early childhood job so is very familia with watching someone stand or sit there doing it in their pants ;-)
          Last edited by Bazman; March 21, 2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I once read somewhere that around one in forty people have a pee fetish which translates into round about two and half percent of the population. From that it should be possible to extrapolate roughly how many people in your town or village are likely to have that sort of interest. Evem if that figure's correct though it's one which should be treated with caution, not least of all because the numbers are likelier to be higher in the more cosmopolitan urban centres and lower in the conservative rural ones.

Comment

I have had this fetish since I was about 9 or 10. I always wished I would meet a girl like you who would hint about peeing her pants. Sigh!

Comment

Hi Maria! I've probably said it here before in years past, but being 71, I've known about it for years. When I was a lad, I remember being fascinated with bodily functions. Most kids grow out if it, I didn't. As a latchkey kid, mid teen, I'd get home from school to an empty house, take off my pants and go down in the basement and fantasize about being in class next to a pretty girl and while sitting on an old basement wood chair, piss my briefs. Before I graduated, that era passed. Fast forward to about 10 years ago and the internet. Fergie made the entertainment news by pissing her pants on stage while drunk, complete with pics. The fetish awoke big time and net searches found this and other sites and here I am ��

Comment

Working...
                X