Wetting in the Dentist's Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetting in the Dentist's Chair

Curious if anyone has seen or experienced this...

A simple Google search reveals that yes, it happens, for various reasons. The top hit on a Google search is a story about the musician Iggy Azalea, who revealed that it happened to her while she was under anesthesia for some dental work. But she says she's not really sure whether it happened in the chair or in the car on the way home. She was not driving, and she was still pretty out of it on the ride home. This uncertainty implies that if it happened in the chair, the dentist either did not notice or did not say anything.

Has anyone had this happen, or seen it, or heard any first-hand accounts?

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow... and the dentist is female...

LM

dentists

There was a story I read a while back about a young lady who wet herself in the dentists' chair, apparently, she needed to pee but didn't have time and thought she'd go when she got to the dentists. Unfortunately for her, the dentist was running early and called her straight in, she didn't want to embarrass herself by saying she needed to use the toilet first, so just went straight in.As she sat in the chair being treated, she felt the urge increase to the point where she couldn't hold it any longer and just flooded her pants, that must have been so embarrassing.

Comment

I was having a tooth pulled yesterday when the dentist called his young assistance in because I needed more suction. I made a tasteless joke about her applying "suction" to a guy, me and the dentist had a good laugh, and ... she overheard the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
      X