public wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public wetting

the last time I wet myself in public was a few days ago, I went to a local town, I had to get a bus, when I was at the bus stop I noticed I had started to need to go. I got on and it was an hour to the town. I was not sure if I was going to make it! we where nearly there when I felt a spurt go in my pants. I looked down and there was a very small wet patch about the size if a 2p peace. we pulled into the bus station and I got of, there is a pedestrian street with a college at one end and a shopping centre at the other. I decided to head for the shopping centre. buy this point my bladder was pushing all buy itself and I felt a few more drops go and run down my leg. I did not look down but I knew it was obviose and I got a few looks from people as they passed buy. before I could make it to the shopping centre I had a massive spurt and the hole of the front of my pants turned dark. I hurried to the toilets with people looking at me and some giggles. and I heard on girl say to a friend "EWW he has pissed himself" my face turned red. I made it to the bathroom went to a stall and changed. hope u enjoy. if anyone wants to chat about similar things feel free to msg me

Thanks for sharing that. I would certainly be interested to hear about any other accidents or close calls you've had.

Comment

Working...
    X