If only she'd have to an accident....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only she'd have to an accident....

The employer I am currently at has two buildings one across the street from each other and last year they had some major remodeling done to the other building....like updating some of the bathrooms among other things. Four of them have brand new toilets, sinks and vanities. There are a total of eight single use toilets in one building. The company my employer deals with hires two temporary ladies to help out this company. All they did was complain about how dirty and filthy the bathrooms were to me today. So I tell them to see a supervisor about it and they look at me like I am nuts. They tell me that the bathrooms never get cleaned on a regular basis...and that they are afraid to use them. I feel like telling them that if you don't want to use them then don't. The one lady says to me, "you don't want me to have an accident do you?" My reaction is..."well...." My thoughts are,"go ahead and pee yourself if that's the only option". Either that or pee outside . It would make my work day a whole lot
    more exciting. :-D

You should follow up with that gal. I bet she'll make you happy.

Comment

My hope is she pisses her pants one of these days....it’s bound to happen since she can’t pee in a dirty bathroom or use a dirty toilet.

Comment

Plus she holds her pee in because of the filthy bathrooms. I should tell her to put depends on or wear a freakin diaper if she's afraid of going into a dirty bathroom and can't sit on a dirty toilet. The other thing is I told this to the admin person that she should wear depends....she'd do the same thing because the bathrooms don't get cleaned. I offered them mine...they say it's too far to walk. What the heck?

Comment

Originally posted by cupper
          The employer I am currently at has two buildings one across the street from each other and last year they had some major remodeling done to the other building....like updating some of the bathrooms among other things. Four of them have brand new toilets, sinks and vanities. There are a total of eight single use toilets in one building. The company my employer deals with hires two temporary ladies to help out this company. All they did was complain about how dirty and filthy the bathrooms were to me today. So I tell them to see a supervisor about it and they look at me like I am nuts. They tell me that the bathrooms never get cleaned on a regular basis...and that they are afraid to use them. I feel like telling them that if you don't want to use them then don't. The one lady says to me, "you don't want me to have an accident do you?" My reaction is..."well...." My thoughts are,"go ahead and pee yourself if that's the only option". Either that or pee outside . It would make my work day a whole lot
          more exciting. :-D
          Hmm. It's the sort of gesture that I think could make your day exciting in more ways than one. Be careful.

Comment

Next time she complains...I could tell her to pee on the floor or the garbage can in the bathroom.....I’ll give it a week to go dirty again and then we shall see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by cupper
              Next time she complains...I could tell her to pee on the floor or the garbage can in the bathroom.....I’ll give it a week to go dirty again and then we shall see what happens.
              Don't be a creep...

Comment

I am in no way a creep. I just think since she’s so afraid to use a dirty bathroom.....then don’t use them. It’s not that hard. If she wants to pee herself or have an accident....then more power to her. I just don’t care if she pisses herself or not.

Comment

The part where you turn into a creep starts when you talk to her to tell her she should piss herself. Up until that point, you're probably okay. But once you take an action that involves her, you're a creep. In your head, it probably doesn't sound creepy when you imagine it. But trust me, it would be.

Comment

It would not be creepy if you engaged in conversation and dirty bathrooms came up again and you simply said "I would not think less of you if you had an accident, like the T-shirt that says "Only Cool People Pee their pants." and laugh and leave it at that.... if she's a closet wetter she's likely to engage further, if not, she'll laugh with you then change subjects. Let her lead. Creeps try to keep leading and end up being (or in some cases right at the start being) inappropriate.

Comment

Whatever. Do whatever you want. I'm just trying to tell you it rarely plays out the way you think it does in your head. Creeps don't think they are being creepy. No one wakes up and says "I'm going to try to be a creep today."

Comment

true that... same goes for assholes lolz.

I think a lot has to do with personality and genuineness.

The socially inept will always come across awkwardly saying the same things someone else did that got a laugh or an amen.

Their body language and reactions tell all - a comment can build report or create a wall. Caring about them as a human being above our own lust is a great start

Comment

Working...
                        X