pee accidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pee accidents

Hello to all. I know it's not the main topic of the forum. During these years I have collected thousands of videos of pee amateur incidents (particularly laughter, challenges, etc.) coming from sites like youtube, vine, twitter etc.
    Are the videos that I prefer: Amateur not staged.
    It does not seem to me that there is no more specialized site that allows to share this type of video.
    I ask you if you happen to know some specific site or if someone is interested in sharing.
    Thanks Matteo

I know it's not the main topic of the forum
    It literally says "Watersports, Panty Pissers & Public Accidents" in the title of the forum... This is the perfect place for that material.

Comment

Originally posted by manuchao16
      Hello to all. I know it's not the main topic of the forum. During these years I have collected thousands of videos of pee amateur incidents (particularly laughter, challenges, etc.) coming from sites like youtube, vine, twitter etc.
      Are the videos that I prefer: Amateur not staged.
      It does not seem to me that there is no more specialized site that allows to share this type of video.
      I ask you if you happen to know some specific site or if someone is interested in sharing.
      Thanks Matteo
      Hey, I saw your post on omorashi.org. I'll tell you this, post your videos on vk.com

However I strongly urge you: do not post videos that are distinctly underage. Absolutely no explicit minors! That is a big no no.

Comment

Hi, I saw your post too on the omo forum. I also like the content you are searching and collecting (I'm a bit mor into desperation).

Especially challenge vids are great for this. I frequently post pictures of girls holding their crotches (thats what I like most and what is rarely seen in real content) on the picture site here. You can say I'm a hunter of vids/pics with girls holding themselves ;-)

Of course you can share your vids on a vk account, but I think it would be good for this place here if you also post links on a thread here (like active youtube links).

The place here is quiter than the omo forum, but the huge advantage is that the real and interesting (voyeur) stuff is not forbidden!

Comment

I don't think he want's to post the videos. I think he only wants to share them if you have some in return....

Comment

So, another gigantic scam.

Won't these idiots ever learn that this kind of old trick doesn't work anymore, anywhere on this kind of boards?

Comment

Working...
            X