public pissgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peevert
    I'm coming up on 1000 posts. I heard once that a copy of Patches 1 is given as a thank you when that happens.
    What you may not have noticed in your excitement is the state of the video, whether working or not, and, as an old style video cassette, the method of delivery... and to which part of the anatomy (*smack*)!

PS Thanks for bringing this up, Peevert, it prompted me to go and check the Patches videos page and Wet Set downloads again. Haven't been able to buy anything for 3 years because the credit card processing didn't work but now there's a new one and it did. I have now bought and downloaded Patches 2 and 5 (originally see on video tape) and 6 and 7 (never seen). Watching them will be a blast from the past, although funny to think Elizabeth will now be nearly 50. I hope Patches still gets a cut from the sale or got the money up front when she sold the rights. Just remember to take the money out of your pocket before you wet your pants!
    Last edited by Wet Trousers; July 24, 2018, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Delta: I guess you can't read Latin. I like what I like, you like what you like. There should be room enough both of us here.

Comment

Working...
      X