omorashi.org: Kirito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omorashi.org: Kirito

Can somebody please provide me some insight on why kirito, the leader supreme, of omorashi.org is so stuck up. He is so authoritarian. There is no way to reach him regarding disputes, and if you pay premium for the site, you get no support. In fact, you can be treated as low, if not lower than a free/non-contributing member.

Originally posted by enriquezdosantos
    Can somebody please provide me some insight on why kirito, the leader supreme, of omorashi.org is so stuck up. He is so authoritarian. There is no way to reach him regarding disputes, and if you pay premium for the site, you get no support. In fact, you can be treated as low, if not lower than a free/non-contributing member.
    I've never had any bad experience with Kirito. As long as you abide by the rules, which are clearly stated, you'll never have any problem.

Comment

Omorashi.org: Kirito.

Can't say I have ever evan had any Direct contact with him. I have noticed some messages have disappeared but maybe they might have been taken down to stop arguments. All being said i would say he does a great job.

Comment

Working...
      X