hypnosis working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypnosis working?

someone have tried the hypnosis tape to wet the bed? does it work?

hypnosis

Not sure about hypnosis but the hand in water while asleep does. I have heard people say it doesn’t, but it definitely worked on me.

Apart from when I was a kid the only time I have accidently peed myself was at a friend’s party at his house. Waking up in the morning with very wet underwear, pants and a half-wet shirt was a rather scary experience and to make it worse my friends had gone out and left me there. The only people in the house was his sister and her friends who immediately went down stairs when they heard me moving around. When they got down stairs they asked me what I had planned for the day and suggested I go with them. That was quite a surprise to me considering how wet my clothes were, until I realized my black pants and shirt had disguised what I had done. Instead of taking me home like I had asked they quickly changed their minds once we were driving and insisted I go with them for the rest of the day.

My clothes had already started to dry so I agreed, confident in the knowledge they were soon going to fully dry freeing me of the risk of getting discovered with pissy underwear and pants. Problem was I didn’t consider how smelly my underwear and pants were going to get once they were dry. I was sure they were going to notice but none of them said anything at all, so I stupidly believed they hadn’t noticed. That was until a few weeks later when they told me they had put my hand in water while I was asleep to see what happened. When they realized my black pants and shirt had disguised the wetness they put their plans in action and I fell for it. A while later my friend told me they had done a whole lot more while I was asleep and before the hand in water trick, so I must have been quite a bit drunker than I thought.
    Last edited by mkblain; July 31, 2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Years ago when we were undoing my wife's potty training she listened to the bedwetting hypnosis file several times while sleeping. This wasn't the only tool we used, but diapers every night for her are now a necessity.

Comment

Working...
      X