YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube

Very short video, not much in the way of intelligible dialogue. Nice view of a wet patch on the back of some tight jeans.

Dated July 29.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ELZjN1K_is

LM

another one

This is brand new, dated August 1. Girl pees laughing. Action begins at about 2:40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHivCq32P3s

Comment

@Lawrence Great! Many Thanks!

Comment

Very Nice

I think that the first video is one of the sexiest I've seen in quite a while. The fact that she is wearing a nice pair of jeans with high heels and seems not be to worried that she has totally wet her pants just adds to the sexiness. If I could guess, maybe not such a big deal for her.

Looks like she probably wet herself while in the car. Can only imagine what she was thinking while peeing her jeans. I think nearly all women wear panties with jeans, so it must have been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lhansen
          I think that the first video is one of the sexiest I've seen in quite a while. The fact that she is wearing a nice pair of jeans with high heels and seems not be to worried that she has totally wet her pants just adds to the sexiness. If I could guess, maybe not such a big deal for her.

Looks like she probably wet herself while in the car. Can only imagine what she was thinking while peeing her jeans. I think nearly all women wear panties with jeans, so it must have been nice.

This might be an auto accident. We'll never know for sure. But if you look closely at the beginning of the video, there are two emergency vehicles with flashing blue lights in the background. It does not appear that anyone in the video has been seriously injured. But even without any injuries, people do sometimes wet themselves during a car accident. If you have to go and you have been holding it for a while, the impact and shock of a collision, and/or fear, can easily cause a loss of control.

LM

Comment

Thanks Lawrence, great finds! The first one is local to me, so all the more sexy!!

Aloo

Comment

Working...
            X