Clear All

• found this on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dco8aFtIdgk

She is as cute as a button

Comment

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topi...andez-is-back/

Things aren't what they seem with this.

Comment

No doubt a lot of bullshit flying around here.

In any case, the "piss yourself for feminism" thing was a legitimate hoax that some people bought into and gave the rest of us got some new pee videos. Some women were stoopid enough to fall for it. And if you take ANYTHING seriously that you read on the internet, you get what you deserve for being a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by n2whettin
          https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topi...andez-is-back/

Things aren't what they seem with this.
          I agree with TV Guy and Fisk and totally believe Dsfargeg. Guys who bully women online need very special treatment. I hope Ivy is fine, happy, and that she never comes across that creep again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazman
            I agree with TV Guy and Fisk and totally believe Dsfargeg. Guys who bully women online need very special treatment. I hope Ivy is fine, happy, and that she never comes across that creep again.
            Why do you think most fetish boards are so male-dominated? Women have fetishes to, but men treat them like shit when they come online to talk about them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
              Why do you think most fetish boards are so male-dominated? Women have fetishes to, but men treat them like shit when they come online to talk about them.
              Or they openly salivate over them and make clumsy remarks that would embarrass even a junior high bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
                Or they openly salivate over them and make clumsy remarks that would embarrass even a junior high bloke.
                Totally agree, it makes you wonder how they'd get on on a date, badly I'd suspect. I mean, going on a forum is a bit like sex, you need a bit of 'foreplay', generally I like to find out a bit about a woman, what she does, what she likes etc, then move slowly on to discuss other more personal stuff.As I said it's a bit like dating, you wouldn't just meet a girl down the pub and expect her to drop em and bend over, but some people act that way on a forum and the women get either scared off, or don't come on in the first place. Be honest, before you join a forum you tend to have a read of some of the posts first, if you're a woman and you see other women getting 'jumped on' i.e being asked really personal or intimate stuff the first time they post up then I think it is going to put you off.

Comment

Great video! She's very sexy. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                  X