Do girls piss themselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do girls piss themselves?

Walking home the other day, through the town centre, in need of a piss, I could not avoid thinking that it would be so much easier for any girl wearing a skirt. So long as the skirt was not too tight and her knickers not too thick, she could so easily let her piss flow down her legs. Why not? So long as she did it where the puddle round her feet did not notice, nobody would know.
    Wet legs? Well, better than a bursting bladder, in my opinion, and so long as she was heading home, she could change her wet knickers and wash her legs, and nobody would ever know. ( Unless she told her boy-friend!)

I know there are so many taboos about pissing yourself, but are these so strong that no desperate girl wearing a skirt, has ever considered, or dared to, wet herself?
    So easy, so convenient, and so comfortable, instead of having to struggle to hold back a bursting bladder?
    How many girls must have tried this, or been forced to do this?
    I would expect a girl who visits thsi board to be more likely to do this. Is it so common that they do not think to mention this now?

In my opinion, apart from the wonderful few that get pleasure from it (God bless them)... there's only a few special ladies who will gladly do this after a few drinks, and even fewer that would do it in a pinch.... but by far the largest majority of women would not put themselves in that situation.

Unlike men, it is not uncommon for women to visit a shop/office or even knock on doors to ask to use a restroom rather than go in their pants. Those that wouldn't do that and caught short will find somewhere to pop a squat using whatever shelter/cover they can find.

They may not admit it, but many women (esp after children and over 40) almost rule their lives by their bladders so they do not get caught out. i.e. they'll not drink anything, or sparingly if they can't guarantee toilet access; they'll plot their next moves around where toilets are likely to be, and they certainly do not (majority of women in my experience) put themselves at risk in the bursting bladder department unless caught outside their normal routines/familiar situations, or drunk. Part of being a lady is having poise, and even women that do not consider themselves ladies hate the thought of losing control in public, even if they think they may not get caught out. People live their whole lives avoiding fear so by definition are living in it.

To risk wetting (or pooping for that matter) oneself requires the freedom to not care (which can mean either high self esteem or very low self esteem), an uncontrollable urge/situation (that most adults work hard to avoid), or a fetish.

This is the observation of a male that'd love to see more women play dangerously, and who has often encouraged them to do so (playfully), but I can assure you the number out there willing to play or roll that dice even alone... is small.

This all goes to show that the females here in our e-global Pee fetish community that share our interest are special and precious.
    Last edited by Bazman; August 18, 2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I think so

Comment

Good pictures, thanks for posting them. it is much as I suspected; either girls who are so desperate they cannot hold their pee, let it go without anyone noticing, or the more liberated do it deliberately.
        If we ignore the taboo about peeing yourself, what harm coms from any of this. Wet underwear can be washed and dried and as good as new. the worst outcome is that the person suffers the shame or disgrace of being seen to have wet themselves. So much easier for a girl in a skirt to avoid being seen to have wet?

However, my experience, from talking to some girls, is that they will do anything to avoid wetting, and do not think along the lines of "nobody will notice, so it does not matter."

Comment

It's been going on for decades in not centuries. Read Havlock Ellis. The distaft half of today's population is disadvantaged by the common habit of wearing jeans and shorts. Some women don't mind peeing their trousers (my late mother-in-law and the wife of a friend come readily to mind) but most probably try to make it to a WC rather than to expose their private parts in public.

Comment

over the years I've been lucky enough to be involved with several women who would piss in their pants for me, I had an ex-wife who would happily do it at home when she was wearing her jodhpurs, then one day I bought her some fairly tight leather trousers. I worked about half a mile from home and one day as I came out of work, a couple of the lads were stood watching a slim blonde who was stood about 500 yards away, she had on a very tight top, black leather trousers and black knee-high boots, "look at that" said one of the lads, " I wouldn't mind giving her one". We began to walk up the road and as we got closer she turned towards us, it was my wife!
            I introduced her to the 2 lads and we all walked on, eventually, they went one way and we went the other, heading back towards home, it was at this point that she made a startling revelation, she'd decided to walk up to meet me, but had called in at the pub for a drink on the way, then as she waited, realised she needed to relieve herself, so she had, straight into the leathers, she told me she could feel it running down her legs and collecting in her boots, and it made her horny.
            Another girl I went out with had always wanted a pair of those really shiny PVC jeans, but she wanted a decent pair, not the usual cheap rubbish. Anyway, at this point in my life I was running a small business, working as an electrical contractor and did all kinds, houses, factories, shops, I worked on them all. Well, one day I was working on a large store in a nearby city and was approached by another store owner to carry out some work for him, it transpired he owned a fetish clothing store not far away.
            I carried out the work for him and he was very happy, he told me if I ever wanted anything from his store to just ask, he'd do it at cost price. I noticed he sold the expensive PVC jeans, they were about a hundred quid a pair, however, he said I could have them for about 20 quid, result!
            I bought a pair and took them home, she was delighted with them and said she'd wear them on Saturday when we went to the pub, she looked fantastic, a real head turner. Well, at the end of the night as we were walking home, I realized I needed to pee, so I stopped partway down a quiet path behind some houses, I was just finishing up and I heard a sort of rustling hissing sound, I looked around but couldn't see anything, there was only the two of us.She giggled and looked down at the ground, there was a puddle begining to form at her feet, " I think I need better boots" she laughed, "these don't hold water".
            she then told me that she wanted the pants to piss into and had deliberately not used the toilet before we left the pub! One day shortly after that we had gone out again to the pub, only this time her cousin and my brother had joined us, I think she was playing matchmaker. Anyway, things went well, and as we walked home late that afternoon they were several hundred yards behind us, we turned a corner and she just stopped and began to piss into the dark blue jodhpurs she was wearing, flooding her long boots in the process, then she just giggled and carried on walking! We all arrived back at our house and then she realized there was no way she could get changed without it looking odd, she ended up sat there for several hours in damp jodhpurs and piss soaked boots, she too was very turned on later.
            My present wife has got into it too, she particularly likes me to fuck her while she's desperate to piss, we even have a special pair of wetlook leggings for the purpose, they have a discrete hole in the crotch and she wears them with a pair of long boots. We have a place we go to for our fun sessions, it's a country park several miles from home, so there's no chance of bumping into someone we know.
            She has a couple of drinks before we go and by the time we arrive she's usually pretty desperate to piss, then we walk into the woods, she lies down and off we go, I ride her hard, but slowly, every thrust increasing the pressure on her bladder, eventually she loses control and pisses in her pants, it's at this point that she has a massive orgasm!
            One night we got it wrong, by the time we got there she was really desperate and told me she couldn't make it to the woods, in fact, she thought she'd piss herself as soon as she got out of the car, that's when we found the second problem, there was loads of blokes sat in cars,if she tried to squat several of them were bound to see her. we walked to the rear of the car and pretended to be looking for something it the back, suddenly she lost it! To my amazement the piss streamed through her leggings like it was coming from a hose, wetting some bits in the back of the car. as the pressure lessened, the rest poured down her legs, straight into her shiny black thighboots!
            We got back in the car and she was really turned on, luckily it was, quite dark because she insisted I fucked her there and then, the only thing you could see was the moonlight reflecting off her boots as she spread her legs on the dashboard so I could enter her, so horny.

Comment

I was referring to convenience wettings not erotic wetting. I too have been fortunate enough to have several long-term relationships with women who wet their pants to arouse themselves and me. The sex that followed was mind-blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
                Walking home the other day, through the town centre, in need of a piss, I could not avoid thinking that it would be so much easier for any girl wearing a skirt. So long as the skirt was not too tight and her knickers not too thick, she could so easily let her piss flow down her legs. Why not? So long as she did it where the puddle round her feet did not notice, nobody would know.
                Wet legs? Well, better than a bursting bladder, in my opinion, and so long as she was heading home, she could change her wet knickers and wash her legs, and nobody would ever know. ( Unless she told her boy-friend!)

I know there are so many taboos about pissing yourself, but are these so strong that no desperate girl wearing a skirt, has ever considered, or dared to, wet herself?
                So easy, so convenient, and so comfortable, instead of having to struggle to hold back a bursting bladder?
                How many girls must have tried this, or been forced to do this?
                I would expect a girl who visits thsi board to be more likely to do this. Is it so common that they do not think to mention this now?
                According to the latest studies some 25% of women over the age of 18 experience occasional incontinence. Walk through the pharmacy at Wal-Mart, there's a whole section devoted to pads, pull-ups and full on adult diapers. It's not just old people using them.

Comment

Do women piss themselves?

I was not thinking of women who suffer from any form of incontinence, who we should be sorry for, but women who deliberately piss themselves because they do not want to hold back their pee any longer, when they can see a chance of releasing it without anyone knowing. When wearing a skirt seems to be the ideal time. to my male view. The pictures published above seem to suggest that some women think likewise, particularly if their bladder is uncomfortable full, and their inhibitions are lowered by alcohol.
                  I was not thinking so much of those who wet for pleasure, who surely know every trick for doing this without drawing attention to the fact.

From a male point of view, it seems such an easy thing to do, particularly at night.

If we are to believe some of the stories that have come to us from times past, it was not uncommon for women in Victorian times to pee down their legs, under their long skirts. With no public 'facilities,` they did not have many alternatives, unless they could wait until they reached home.

Comment

Victorian Times, heck, try the fifties and sixties before they had incontinence products. Lots of wetters back then. The only product available for a lady who wet her pants was a pair of plastic panties that she could wear over her regular cotton panties.

I got started with this thing right as I reached puberty. I'd spend weekends downtown with my friends hanging out at shopping centers and related stores. Toilets were not common or conveniently located. Not uncommon to see a lady with a wet patch on her pants or skirt.

Many of the women were young and quite attractive. Summer events meant shorts, tight pants or swimwear if we were at the beach. Believe me a lady wetting her pants was simply a girl thing. Loved every one of them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tester
                      If we are to believe some of the stories that have come to us from times past, it was not uncommon for women in Victorian times to pee down their legs, under their long skirts. With no public 'facilities,` they did not have many alternatives, unless they could wait until they reached home.
                      To this day French women sometimes derogatorily refer to panties as "le directorie" because the French government of the 1800's actually mandated that women wear undergarments when in public in an attempt to curb public urination in cities.

Comment

An important point to bear in mind about people, particularly women, is that their actions and attitudes vary hugely depending on the situation they find themselves in.

My wife will call me a disgusting pig for drinking orange juice straight from the carton, yet two days later she’ll be practically begging me for oral sex! #doublestandards

There are plenty of women out there who will dress nicely, take care of their appearance, talk nicely and have perfectly classy toilet habits... until they’ve had too many drinks, been sick outside the club and been desperately holding their bladder in the taxi queue to get home. Next thing they’re bumping along the road & they’re vaguely aware in their drunken state they may have pissed themselves a bit, but hey ho, they’re drunk and it happens. By the time they get home they have a full sized wet bum, there’s piss on the taxi seat & they stumble into bed to reappear as classy sober ladies the next day. Albeit with a hangover and some pissy pants to wash.

Piss happens. Not to all women, but to enough for us to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by lhansen
                          Victorian Times, heck, try the fifties and sixties before they had incontinence products. Lots of wetters back then. The only product available for a lady who wet her pants was a pair of plastic panties that she could wear over her regular cotton panties.
                          Well, for the more severely incontinent there would have been cloth/terry towelling pads or adult nappies, to be worn under said plastic (or earlier, rubber) panties. But they certainly wouldn't be discreet or practical. A lot of women who were left incontinent after giving birth - with such issues being unlikely to be fixed surgically back then - probably just ended up rarely leaving the house.

Comment

Originally posted by nappyfan
                            Well, for the more severely incontinent there would have been cloth/terry towelling pads or adult nappies, to be worn under said plastic (or earlier, rubber) panties. But they certainly wouldn't be discreet or practical. A lot of women who were left incontinent after giving birth - with such issues being unlikely to be fixed surgically back then - probably just ended up rarely leaving the house.

My wife has some old fashioned pin-on style cloth diapers and will wear them on occasion when we go out. Changing cloth diapers in public can be a pain, but if you layer 2 or 3 diapers or use stuffers they will last for several hours... long enough to go out for an evening and come back home. It's not as inconvenient as you might think, and full dresses can hide a lot of bulk.

Comment

it seems from the posts above that some women do deliberately piss themselves, often wearing suitable protection.
                              What I was thinking when I started this thread was women, who caught in a situation where they desperately needed to pee but could not find any 'facilities' let go in their knickers, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
                              If alcoholic drinks have caused the over-full bladder, they have fewer inhibitions about letting go down their legs.

Comment

Working...
                              X