pee accident?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pee accident?

is it possible for a man to hold is pee until he have an accident?

Originally posted by cmpunk67
    is it possible for a man to hold is pee until he have an accident?
    No, if he keeps holding it he just explodes and dies. Fact.

Comment

Hold his pee how? If he tries simply using his natural sphincter, bladder control, muscles, there will come a tiem when he cannot hold back his pee any longer, and will, as you put it, "have an accident." or piss himself. Trying to hold on any longer, to bladder rupture point would be like trying to hold your breath until you die; your body will not allow you to damage yourself.

On the other hand, using the "penis clamp" so often talked about, will allow him to hold in his pee until his bladder ruptures and he dies. The pain doing so will be intense, but it would be possible, but why do so??

The same applies to any desperate female trying to hold her pee. or using a urethra plug.

Comment

Why do you suppose it would be any different for a man than a woman?

I tried to do this once when I had lot of alone time. Basically, I drank a lot of water, then added in a few diet sodas - which always seem to make me need to pee more urgently. I ended being very uncomfortable and thought I was getting close to losing control, but ended up chickening out because I was worried my bladder might burst or something goofy like that. I ended up just letting it go. Man, that felt good, better than an orgasm, but my bladder was so stretched out it took me about 5 minutes for all the pee to come out.

Comment

It's certainly possible, I do it regularly, but the better your bladder control is the more effort will be involved in setting up a true "accident".

First step is to get your body hydrated, you can't just load up on water and expect results. You've gotta drink fluids regularly and urinate regularly, get your body used to the rhythm that when you drink you pee. I usually set a timer and drink 10oz every half hour. You should get to a point where you are peeing nothing but clear fluid every 30 minutes or so. At that point your kidneys will be operating at 100%, sending fluid to your bladder as fast as they possibly can. Then, when you are ready to begin your "accident" keep drinking on schedule, just stop peeing.

Under typical circumstances when a person avoids urinating the brain will send a message to the kidneys telling them to slow down processing. But when they are going full bore they won't be able to reduce speed quickly enough and your bladder will fill to the point that you'll start peeing even though you are trying your hardest to hold back.

If you are doing a hold and your bladder starts to hurt in a painful way and not just a "gotta potty" way then you are doing it wrong. Go pee, drink more fluids, and begin again.

I've found that alternating drinking water and soda is an effective way to get things going. Two bottles of water followed by a bottle of soda, then repeat. There are also things you can take to increase urine production... dandelion root, cranberry extract and vitamin B. Energy drinks like Monster and Red Bull are also good for priming the pumps, as they contain large amounts of water soluble vitamins as well as large amounts of caffeine.

Whatever you are doing, BE CAREFUL and don't take the game too far... you can injure yourself if you do it wrong.

Also, as a final word of caution. Once you have your "accident" there is still going to be a lot of fluid in your body that needs out. Expect to pee 3 or 4 more times in short intervals, so you might want to make sure you've got sufficient time to devote to the whole process... otherwise you may end up having a real accident somewhere other than a place that you planned.
          Last edited by DeltaFoxtrot; August 31, 2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

"Why do you suppose it would be any different for a man than a woman?"
            Is there any internal difference between an male and female urinary system?

I think that only the excretion part is different. some might consider that the male penis is easier to clamp the urethra shut than blocking the female outlet, but this is a matter of opinion and self experiment.

Various fantasies, my own included, have focused on ways that both genders can forcibley hold in their pee. Despiete my stories, I do not believe that either will work for long.
            When you have got to GO, you have to GO!

Comment

Working...
            X