First try at a stroy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First try at a stroy

Here is the beginning of a story I put together. I will say up front that my spelling and grammer stink. constructive criticism is welcome just don't be hateful and nasty. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Dear diary
    The big day is finaly here. I can hardly believe it, I'm living in my own appartment and starting college. I thought this day would never get here but now that it's happening it is all kinda overwhelming. I've never been away from home for more than a few days and now I'm half way across the country in a big school where I don't know any one or how anything works. Oh well I'm a big girl now and I will just have to put my big girl panties on and figure it out as I go.
    I tossed and turned most of the night last night because i was so nervous about the first day of class today. I laid out everything that i need to take with me this morning before I went to bed last night. My text books and note books. I don't want to stand out so I'm going to wear simple blue jeans and a T-shirt. A pair of nondescript panties, sure, I know no one will be able to see them but I'll know and I want to dress respectably. I really don't need a bra for support. In fact in High School i got teased because i still looked like a little girl. I was late to develop and even now I don't have many curves. My bra is only 32A and I barely fill it up. Hardly worth it but will wear one any way because even though my boobs are tiny my nipples are pointy and really stick out, especially if im in A/C. It would be so embarrassing if anyone saw them poking through my shirt. I picked out a no frills bra so even if someone sees the outline of it through my shirt it won't draw attention to me.
    Back in High School the classes were only 45 minutes long, but here they are 3 hours long with a break in the middle. With the classed 4 times longer and twice a long between breaks it will take some getting used to. Unlike High School we are allowed to eat and drink in class. So I am taking some munches and a bottle of Coke. The prices in the junk food machines are crazy high so I am taking my own. I can get a liter bottle at the store for the same price as 12 ounce can from the machine. So one should get me through the day. We are even allowed leave during class to go to the bathroom if we have to. Thats probably a good thing, with an hour and a half between breaks I bet there would be some pee pee dancing going on, and maybe even a few wet pants, if no one was allowed to go to the bathroom. There is no way I could get up and leave during class, no matter how full my bladder gets. Everyone would be looking at me and thinking she is such a little kid she can't hold hold her bladder it till the break. I just couldn't stand that humiliation. I'm not worried though, i haven't peed in my myself since I was 7 years old and it wasn't really my fault. We were running late so Mom told me" it's only 10 minutes away so you will just have to hold it till we got there" and then we got stuck in traffic. Any way I did put my big girl panties on this morning so i will be fine.
    All right, I should be ready to go. Dressed, no going to class without my pants on like in the dreams. I've got everything I laid out last night. Grab my car keys and get going. As I'm unlocking the car I am supprised by the need to pee. I can probably hold it till I get there but I should probably go to the bathroom before leaving. Just to make sure I don't have to spend the day in wet pants like I did when i didn't go before leaving 12 years ago. It must be the first day nervousness because i normally dont have to go this soon after my morning pee. Its only been a little over an hour but i already need to go again. So back inside I go to use the bathroom. Can't have everyones first impression of me being the girl that shows up on the first day doing the pee pee dance while she runs around desperately trying to find the bathroom before it's too late.
    The school is normally about a 15 minute drive from my appartment. But today traffic is a bitch and it seemed to take forever. It takes me a while to find the student parking lot closest to the building where my classes are. They certainly don't go out of their way to make it convenient for us. Then a 5 minute walk from the lot to the building. Getting there with about a minute to spare I have to hurry to the class room. As i am sitting down, I think that I'm sure glad that i used peed before I left. If i hadn't I would really need to go by now and there is no way I could use the bathroom and still make it to class on time. On the other hand I couldn't stand the embarrassment of being late to class especially on the first day. So my first day of class would have ended up being a test of just how good I am a keeping my big girl panties dry.
    The first half of class was even more boring than the first day of class in High School. He listed off the rules and expectations. You can eat in class if you clean up your own mess. The school forces him to have the rule that you can leave class to go to the bathroom. But he says, only if it is a true emergency. In other words only to avoid having an accident. He jokingly added that "and it's not an emergency unless there is wet spot on your pants as you run out of the room" at least i think he was joking. Other than that I was so bored I totally zoned out. I spent most of the first half of class doodling in my note book, munching, sipping on my Coke and thinking how far I had come from the little girl that pissed her little girl panties just because of a little traffic to the big college girl that was only a little inconvenienced by that same traffic delaly and kept her big girl panties totally dry.
    Break time. One more drink from my Coke and then a quick stop at the bathroom. When I went to take my drink I realized that the bottle was empty. I must have been more zoned out that i realized. I don't remember drinking that much during the first half of class. I do need to pee but not enough to make me dance around in my seat yet but now that i am no longer zoned out I can tell I no definitely need to go. It's not really that bad, I might even be able to hold it till the end of class. Wonder what would happen if it tried, would I be able to make it or would I have to do laundry tonight? What, where did that thought come from? Now for the potty break. Because respectable college girls go when they need to. They are smarter than little girls that keep putting it off until they run out of time before they have to leave causing them to get caught short and go pee in their pants. Then they have to endure the humiliation of everyone staring at their pee soaked pants the rest of the day.
    Now back to class. The break seamed to short. Just enough time to get to use the bathroom and make it back to class. It might have something to do with the line. There were five girls in front of me in line. If each takes 2 minutes to take care of their business then the 10 minute break gone.
    The second half of class should be more interesting. We are going go over chapter one so I shouldn't zone out like the first half of class. After about 45 minutes of listening and taking notes I realize this class might not end up being so bad. Not exciting but it probably won't put me to sleep. I also realize that drinking that whole bottle of Coke during the first half of class may not have been a good idea. My bladder is getting that full feeling. I look at the time and its only been 45 minutes and I need to go again. What's going on with me today? It must be a combination of that first day nervousness and the fact i drank a whole liter of Coke during the first half of class.
    With me needing to go again and this section of the class only half over it would have really made it interesting if I had skipped the potty break. My pants would probably be at least a little wet by the end of class, maybe even soaked. What is up with me, where are these thoughts comming from. Why am I thinking about this stuff and why does my heart beat faster every time I think about it?
    Oh, thinking about it is making me need to go worse. I catch myself shifting around in my seat and crossing my legs. I have to stop that. I can't let anyone see me squirming around. If they do they will know i have to pee again. I can't handle them knowing I really gotta go. I know i can get up and run to the bathroom but I could never do that. I will just have to hold on and try to relax so no one notices. I can do this, it's no big deal class will be over in a few minutes.
    Finally, class is over and I can head to the bathroom. No matter how much I want to run out of the class room and down the hall I can't do that. That would shout out to everyone that I am desperate to pee. I have to stay respectable and walk to the bathroom at a normal pace. There is one of those strange thoughts again. It's almost like a little voice in my head. Going to the bathroom here is no fun, you know you can make it there totally dry. The way to make it interesting is to head straight to you car and try to make it home. That way there is a chance you won't get there in time, especially if you get slowed down by traffic again. As that little voice is telling me this my heart is beating faster and I get tingly all over. No, I am a grown up respectable girl and i will not intentionally set it up so that there is a real chance that I might piss in my pants like i did when i was a little girl.
    I walk to the bathroom and do my buisness in the toilet. Head home and start working on my home work. Maybe after a good nights sleep I won't have to pee every 30 minutes and that little voice will go away and stop trying to tempt me to do crazy things.
    Last edited by Almost Wet; September 16, 2018, 01:31 AM.

Stroy

There is another stroy
    For me to read

(Sinead O'Connor song)

Comment

That little voice

That little voice seems to be telling her to push herself and take a chance on her pants not staying dry. What do you think it should tell her to do?

Comment

I'd like to see that little voice continue to grow inside her, and I'd like to see her start taking more risks and chances that result in some wet panties.

Thanks for sharing your story! I'm excited to see where you take it.

Comment

The little voice continues
          What the little voice says is underlined.

I slap the button to shut the alarm off and feel the urge to pee. I would love to stay in my warm cozy bed but I should really get up and go to the bathroom before I put it off to long and take the chance of wetting the bed. Still half asleep, I slowly start crawling out of bed causing my morning pee to shift letting me know my bladder is close to its limit. Oh, I didn't realize I have to go this bad. You know in a wierd sort of way it feels kinda good. It's making my cunny tingle almost like it does when I'm looking at a hot guy. I pause for a minute to make sure everything is under control before heading to the bathroom. I can't believe it, I'm actually getting a rush out of my bladder being almost as full as it can get. Time to get moving, If I stand here thinking about it too long instead of doing something about it I may have an accident.
          As I start towards the bathroom I hear the little voice say Good morning. I thought a good nights sleep would get rid of you, I think to it. Oh no, you can't get rid of me that easy. I like it here, I think I'm going to stay for awhile.
          What are you doing? I'm going to the bathroom before i pee in my panties. You don't really have to go all that bad. I bet you can hold it till you get to school. What!?, that's an hour and a half from now. I can't hold it that long. I almost pissed myself getting out of bed. Come on, give it a try. You know it will be exciting and you might even make there dry. Fine, if it will make you happy, I'll try to hold it till I'm ready to leave. That's an hour from now. I'm not sure I can wait that long but I will try. Even if I make it till then there is no way I am leaving with out using the toilet and taking the chance of pissing my pants like when I was a little girl. Good girl. That's a good start. Anyway whats the worst that can happen? Even if our pants get a little damp it's no big deal all we have do is throw them in the washer. We can work on pushing it a little longer each time we do it until we really do piss ourself. Then we start seeing how far we have the nerve to push it away from home.
          I have no Idea why I agreed to do my best not to use the bathroom for the next hour when I my bladder is already close to its limit. It's probably because I am still half asleep. It may also have something to do with the rush that I am feeling. My nipples are even hard, and its not cold in here. I am kinda curious what that is all about.
          Here at home I can get away with pushing it a little bit. Its not like I plan on actually pissing in my pants. Just waiting till the very last minute. I can run to the toilet when the first drop is starting to leak out. Not like in class where I am too embarrassed to get up and go so I have no choice but to hold my pee until break no matter what. So, at school I can't put it off and take the chance of getting caught short between breaks. If I do it there is a real chance I might totally piss myself in front of everyone. Besides now I'm alone so no one can see me pee pee dancing or find out I am doing this. I'll still be embarrassed when I have to squirm around to hold it but without anyone around I can even hold myself if I have to. If the first few drops leak into my panties as I run to the bathroom I will feel a little bit ashamed but not so much I can't handle it.
          Time to head straight for the kitchen and get breakfast. As I see the bathroom door my bladder disagrees. It is sure it will be getting relief like it does every morning at this time. When I get to the door my bladder contracts in anticipation. It's not unusual for my bladder to start trying to push my pee out as I steep through the bathroom door. I never have problems making it to the toilet in time but today is different. I don't step through the door and sit on the toilet. As I walk past it I think to my bladder sorry you are going to have to wait a little bit longer this time. It responds by contracting even harder just like it does every day but every other day I am sitting on the toilet by now. It doesn't care that I still walking down the hall way. It says it is time for the pee to come out and it's trying its hardest to make that happen. The only way to keep from having the accident I was thinking about a minute ago is to bend over a little bit and cross my legs. Here we go, time to decide, do I stick to what I agreed to or wimp out and pee in the toilet like every other day. I'm not going to use the bathroom, something is happening because I need to go so bad and I want to find out what it is. I keep walking towards the kitchen but now it's more like hobbling. Crossing my legs is not so embarrassing here at home. There is no one to see squirming because I really need to go.
          I must have lost my mind. A minute ago I was thinking that I had better get moving toward the bathroom before I have an accident in my panties and now I am walking right past the bathroom door even though I'm crossing my legs to avoid pissing in my pants. This does remind me of when I was little. I never would go till the last minute. When I say last minute I mean that I would not even start towards the bathroom or even admit I needed to pee till I actually started to leak. That meant that most of my panties had gotten a little wet more than once or twice. It only caused real problems when my pants were starting to get wet and someone was in the bathroom or we were out of the house where there was no bathroom to run to. Then my pants got more than a little wet. It will be different today. Though I will be holding it till the last minute just like I used to and my panties may end up with a wet spot like when I was little, there is no one else here to occupy the bathroom I will make sure I go pee before leaving the house. So, wet panties maybe but a full accident is unlikely. Soaking myself in public just won't be happening.
          I made it to the kitchen. My bladder has backed off trying to go for now. I guess it has accepted that it will have to wait. The need to go is still there. If i stood here and just relaxed pee would end running down my legs but I am no longer on the verge of having an uncontrollable accident. No worries though, I am a big girl that can control herself and I don't plan on going pee pee in my big girl panties.
          As I sit down with cereal and a glass of juice I feel wetness down there. Thats strange, I know no pee came out but I'm a little bit wet down there. I put my hand between my legs and touch my crotch finding my PJ pants are still dry. I slip my hand inside my pants finding my panties are wet and sticky. The touch sends a little electric shock right into my pussy. The little voice whispers I told you it would be exciting. All it took was holding it for a few more minutes when you thought you were at your limit to make you wet horny. Just imagine how much it will effect you when you keep holding it till you really do have an accident. Hold on a minute! I only agreed to hold it this morning and that is just because I was curious. I never agreed to the rest of it. You haven't yet but you will. The more you do it the more excited it will make you and the more you will want to do it.
          Eating breakfast took thirty minutes. Only a half hour before I have to leave. Time to brush my hair and get dressed. I will brush my teeth on my way out the door. I don't want to loose control and pee before its time to leave. There is no doubt in my mind that my bladder will give me trouble as soon as I step into the bathroom. If that doesn't make me start peeing the water running while I brush my teeth will.
          Deep breath, I know what is going to happen when I walk towards the bathroom. Regardless of how bad it gets I am determined not to use the toilet until it's time to leave. Here we go. I start down the hall to my bedroom but all my bladder knows is that we are headed towards the bathroom. Once again it starts contracting thinking I am going to stop and use the toilet. I tell it not yet, wait just a little longer and I will take you to the toilet. This time it tells me that's not a good idea I have to go now not in a little bit. If we don't stop right now I'm going to make you start peeing whether you want to or not. It's up to you it can happen in the toilet or in your pants. I say out loud Nope, no toilet until after we get dressed and come back to the bathroom to brush our teeth.
          I cross my legs again trying to maintain control but that is not enough this time. Even with my legs crossed I can still feel the pee coming down my urethra. Its right at the edge, if it goes any further it will be in my panties. I have push my finger against my pee hole to stop the piss from leaking out right here and now. As I put pressure on my pee hole more of the electricity tingles my pussy. I feel my pee pushing against my finger. This time my finger is all that is preventing an accident.
          I have to keep walking. If I stay here it won't be long before even my finger won't be able to hold it in. I take a step and it makes my finger brush against my clit causing lightning bolts surge through my pussy. The lightning makes me jump which moves my finger off my pee hole for a split second. Oh shit, a spurt of pee leaks out. Not much, just a tiny bit but enough to make a small wet spot on my panties. Wow, my heart is beating faster and I'm breathing hard. My panties are starting to get really wet but its from more than just the pee. I sure am glad there is no one around to see this the embarrassment would be more that I could take.
          I keep walking towards my room. Every step makes my finger rub my clit it feels like I am frigging myself. Being on the edge of pissing myself is making it way more intense that I have ever felt before. I make it there without any more pee leaking into my panties. By the time I get there I am super horny and want to keep going till I have a good cum. Cumming right now is probably not a good idea. I bet I would end up pissing all over myself and make a big mess. Looking at the clock and see I have just enough time to get ready and head out the door. No time to get myself off, looks like i will have to suffer through the day being all hot and bothered.
          Once I get to my room the urge isn't quite as bad. I still really have to go but I no longer need my finger down there plugging the dike. Damn, that was close, I almost had an accident. But I didn't cause big girls don't have accidents. My big girl panties only have a few drops of pee pee in them and that doesn't count because it's not an accident if my pants are still dry.
          Now that I don't have to hold my crotch any more I can get dressed. Off comes the night shirt revealing that my nipples are as hard as little rocks. As it comes off it rubs against my nipples and its their turn for lightning bolts to shoot through them. The lightning seem to go straight from my nipples to my pussy making it tense up. It makes me feel like I am starting to pee again but nothing comes out. That's strange, when I started having an accident it made me horny and now that I'm horny it's making me feel like I having accident.
          On goes the plain old bra over my rock hard nipples. I hope my nipples go down enough that the bra can hide them. On top of that another plain shirt that won't draw any attention. Off come the PJ pants and my panties. The pants are still dry and the wet spot on the panties is only about an inch across. I could go to class with them on and no one would ever know I had a little leak. Of course I would never go to school in wet panties but I could because my pants are still dry. A quick wipe with a baby wipe to get the sticky girly juices off. The wipe going across my clit makes my whole body tense up and my hips push forward against my hand. I start rubbing myself without even thinking about it. It feel so good I don't want to stop but it's making the pee try come out again. If I keep going I will start pissing and won't be able to stop. I force myself to pull my hand away and try to catch my breath. I pull on a dry pair of panties. Make sure you pick pair a dark blue jeans just in case you can't make it all the way to school then the wet spot will not be so visible. Sure I wonder if I could make it and yes it would be exciting to do but no way I will ever try it on the way to class. I'm not going to take the chance of having an accident on the way to school. Maybe not, but you know It would be fun to try. I might think about doing it on the way home some day. But I will be peeing before I leave for class.
          All dressed. Now for the dash to the bathroom. Once I start that way I know my body will start peeing and I won't be able to stop it this time. I just have to run to the toilet and get my pants down before it starts coming out. Here we go. Squeeze the kegel muscles tight and hold it in as long as I can. I'm almost to the bathroom door before my body realized where I am going. As I go through the door I can feel it starting to flow through my urethra. No matter how hard I squeeze my muscles I can't even slow it down this time. I'm at the toilet, I'm not peeing yet but it is right at the edge and there is no stopping it. My pants down and they are still dry. I'm reaching for my panties... of fuck, oh fuck, I'm pissing my big girl panties and i can't stop it. I grab them an pull them down as fast as I can but they are soaked. The stream is coming out so hard it look likes it's coming from a garden hose. It feels so good. So intense. I think I'm going to... Then the flow slows to a trickle and stops. My god, how did peeing almost make orgasm. I will have to figure it out later. I'm running late. wipe off and get another pair of dry panties and get going so I won't late.
          That is the second pair of big girl panties your have gotten wet today and this pair is way more than just a little bit wet. Boy this is fun.

So, how do you like it so far? Any ideas or suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X