Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach

I was at the beach one day and I was next to this group of people who were drinking and partying. There were a mix of men and ladies and there was this one lady about in here early forties and very good looking. She was drinking and sitting in her chair and as everybody from their group would get up and go in the ocean she would never go. I had noticed her start to fidget and squirm in her chair and she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. She had a light blue one piece swimming suite on and I am guessing that either the water was too cold for her or she didn’t like the ocean. She really caught my eye so I kept watching her as I thought that she was getting desperate to pee. She was obviously really squirming now but she just sat in her chair just chatting with the others in her group. After about 15 minutes I was amazed at what I saw. She looked around and then just sat in her chair and started peeing in her swimsuit. You could see it getting wet and pee running in the sand and she just sat there like nothing happened. I don’t expect that she knew that I saw all of this happen. After about 10 minutes she got up to adjust her chair and you could see the back of her swimsuit was all wet around her ass. That was a great sighting for me.

Nice sighting

I too was on vacation with my family once and we were out sailing. When we came back there was a nice looking woman about 35 that waded out into the water and turned her back to the shore - but directly toward us. Not sure if she was even aware we were coming into shore on the boat. She hiked up a beach cover exposing her butt to us. She as wearing a white swim suit bikini bottom. All of a sudden pee just squirted out from both sides of her swim bottoms. She just stood there and finished wetting herself and then casually walked back to shore. The back of suit was of course soaked and a little yellow but the beach cover hid that.

Comment

Nice

Now that sounds like a lady it would be nice to get to know better.

Comment

Hi Schmitty

Wow, nice experience. Maybe she should wear a swimsuit that disguises the wetness.

When I was about 11 or 12 I discovered certain colors and materials disguise it well and fortunately for me my school uniform pants were one of them. Black swimming briefs are the same, especially when they are new. It’s also something one of my friend’s daughter must have discovered because she did a similar thing to your experience, while we were at the beach.

A while after we arrived she came up to me with a shell she had discovered, then sat on my lap and started talking about nothing in particular. For a while I wasn’t too interested in what she was saying until she said, “if you need to do a pee are you just going to do it in your swimmers”, then looked at me with a very curious look on her face. My first reaction was to say no and pretend I didn’t know what she was talking about until she said “liar, I know you pee in your pants and your swimmers, you do it all the time”. Curious how she knew I asked her to which she replied, “when we are at your house I sneak in your bathroom and look in your washing basket”. That came as quite a shock and I got even more of a surprise as our conversation continued, especially when she told me she liked doing it herself.

At that point she turned around, so she was facing me, with her legs apart and began to pee. It was as though she wasn’t wear a swimsuit at all and by the look on her face she was enjoying herself and so was I. once she finished peeing she said, “let’s just let our swimmers dry and don’t go swimming ok” to which I agreed. Having her pee on me like that felt amazing and knowing it was her pee in my swimmers was also really arousing. It didn’t take long for them to dry, but even when they did the sensation of her pee infused into the material felt amazing. Her black swimsuit disguised the wetness perfectly, and she knew it. Just before she got off my lap she said “look no one is going to know I peed in them”. When the people in our group returned from swimming or doing whatever they were doing she intentionally sat right in front of them with her legs apart, showing them the shell, she had found. She knew quite well no one could tell what she had done.

I was so distracted by the experience and sensations I didn’t consider taking them off before we went home, until we got in the car. It was then I realized just how strong the smell was and to make it even worse everyone else had changed before we left.
        Last edited by mkblain; September 22, 2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Peed Swimsuits

I'd gone on a weeklong vacation with a group of college friends. My girlfriend at the time didn't wet her pants and I hadn't tried very hard to change her mind. Anyway she stayed at home because of her job.

I kind of connected with a very curvy and sexy lady on the vacation. She really loved to flirt and tease. She'd only brought two swimsuits with her. One of them was a kind of faded plaid, red and white one piece that really hugged her curves. Rarely took my eyes off of her. Soo sexy.

Late one afternoon we'd spent a lot of time drinking at our makeshift bar. Terri and another young lady were making drinks for everyone, when I noticed a wet patch surrounding her puss and lower butt. I was almost sure that she'd peed in her swimsuit, but wasn't completely convinced of it. The wet patch slowly dried leaving discolored evidence. Couldn't catch my breath.

Later, I was in the bathroom when I noticed her swimsuit hanging on the towel rack. She had not bothered to rinse it out. Putting the crotch to my nose gave me one of the largest erections of my life. Turned out that she didn't wet her pants either, but peeing in her swimsuit was simply no big deal.

Comment

on the beach

Long time since I've written much here. A few times I've been with women who wet themselves on the beach. If interested, can expand descriptions...

1-With a pretty women, wearing white string bikini panties and cami top. We were sitting with others, and people around but not super crowded. She kept saying she had to pee and eventually walked to the water. Guys looked at her in her panties (she had a great ass), and just as she gets her feet wet, doubles over a bit, crossing her legs. I'm really turned on watching her, but wonder if she's able to hold it (she usually wasn't). And sure enough, a second later just spreads her legs and begins to soak her panties. Lots of people watching as she just stands there peeing her panties.

2-another woman I was with was into wetting GS, etc, and we'd often go so nude/semi dressed beach and she'd keep her panties on at my request. Often wet them sitting in the sand (no one could know), but sometimes at water's edge, people did know. Once she lay on top of me in her white cotton panties and peed....very very hot. I doubt anyone knew.

3-Yet another woman I was seeing, also into wetting/holding, accidents, etc., in a regular beach in her white cotton panties and bra, lay on her stomach, pushed her ass somewhat in the air, and let go....she had already dribble/spurted in her panties before the beach, so a stain under the new wetness....doubt anyone knew

4-A friend, very close and knows of my sexual likes and passions, on the beach with me, wearing at my request white cotton panties (with lace on the front, sort of see through) and a strapless bra, goes by herself to pee down the beach, but as often happens to her, doesn't quite make in on time, and wets her panties a good bit, nicely yellow tinged. I've written about her year a long time ago, Joanne.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqua
              Long time since I've written much here. A few times I've been with women who wet themselves on the beach. If interested, can expand descriptions...

1-With a pretty women, wearing white string bikini panties and cami top. We were sitting with others, and people around but not super crowded. She kept saying she had to pee and eventually walked to the water. Guys looked at her in her panties (she had a great ass), and just as she gets her feet wet, doubles over a bit, crossing her legs. I'm really turned on watching her, but wonder if she's able to hold it (she usually wasn't). And sure enough, a second later just spreads her legs and begins to soak her panties. Lots of people watching as she just stands there peeing her panties.

2-another woman I was with was into wetting GS, etc, and we'd often go so nude/semi dressed beach and she'd keep her panties on at my request. Often wet them sitting in the sand (no one could know), but sometimes at water's edge, people did know. Once she lay on top of me in her white cotton panties and peed....very very hot. I doubt anyone knew.

3-Yet another woman I was seeing, also into wetting/holding, accidents, etc., in a regular beach in her white cotton panties and bra, lay on her stomach, pushed her ass somewhat in the air, and let go....she had already dribble/spurted in her panties before the beach, so a stain under the new wetness....doubt anyone knew

4-A friend, very close and knows of my sexual likes and passions, on the beach with me, wearing at my request white cotton panties (with lace on the front, sort of see through) and a strapless bra, goes by herself to pee down the beach, but as often happens to her, doesn't quite make in on time, and wets her panties a good bit, nicely yellow tinged. I've written about her year a long time ago, Joanne.
              I quite liked yout Joanne stories. She reminds me a bit of me :-)

Comment

Working...
              X