Women Shooting Geysers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Shooting Geysers!

Being a scholar of peeing, I've learned that women pee for a shorter time than men. But, they usually release a broader volume. In other words, they pee the same amount as men, but theirs comes out in a shorter time and is more of a "gush."
    Any women here who can educate us men on this? Am I right? My ex didn't pee a geyser unless she had held it for a long time.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by 2prnot2p; September 27, 2018, 06:50 PM.

Women are as unique and individual as men, so they defy putting into a box.

Some women can gush like a geyser anytime they want simply by holding until they are full. These women seldom have small bladders and could fill a 330mm beer bottle at 1 end up to a full 1L bottle (in some cases more) depending on the person and level of intake followed by delay/control/desperation. Most gushers in my experience would fall somewhere between 350ml and 750ml capacity. To hold 1L+ in most men or women would require training and probably laying in bed as gravity makes that capacity hard to hold upright.

But most women are not gushers (in my experience), or rarely do, perhaps after a few drinks they may relax enough and be full enough, to be able to push a gusher out.

Some woman can't pee at all voluntarily until they can relax down there. They hesitantly start to dribble on the toilet after a pause to relax, that dribble slowly becomes a trickle, and if they are willing to take the time, they may push with their PC-sphincter muscles and regardless of whether they follow through at the back end, the trickle will momentraily become a modest stream that will return to a steady gentle small stream.

These women literally tinkle - it's the best word to describe their lady like gentle pee. The contents can range from being lucky to fill a coffee mug of pee up to 500ml or more, seldom do the tinklers have massive bladders (like the gushers do) unless they've been forced to hold for hours and are totally desperate.

Then there are the tinklers that can't hold. These women have the opposite problem to trying to relax and let it flow, they can easily find themselves dribbling in their panties before they can sit on the toilet. They easily get caught off guard by a full bladder if they sneeze, push (lifting something), jump, run, cough, sneeze.... or just have waited too long and get that sudden urge before they can get their pants down. These leakers seldom have huge bladders because they lack the control to allow the bladder to get that big.

Then there are those that defy every rule and their bladder varies on the day and circumstances. Some are a mix of everything above and beyond and outside anything mentioned.

Women are wonderful, unique, and special creatures, I celebrate their individuality and won't box them into corners. Obviously, being here, the wetters are our favourites - but wetters can be oopsies, tinklers, dribblers, streamers, gushers and ravers and in or out of control. We love them all

Comment

All I can say is WOW! Bazman, you sure know about women peeing. My hat's off to you.

Comment

I think that there is nothing more erotic that a woman peeing a gusher, and thanks to the internet there are pictures of them performing this trick.

Also thanks to the internet there are close up pictures of a Woman's vagina, showing her urethra or pee outlet, which on most is only a small hole, perhaps 2 or 3mm. in diameter, so the illusion that the woman is peeing a stream 8mm dia. or larger is just that, an illusion.

What is more specifically female is that the urethra, tub from her bladder is shorter than the male, and more direct. Virtually straight down from her bladder, and not obstructed, as the male urethra is, by the prostate gland. Thus a woman can often pee with greater force, (pressure) than the male can. Given a bladder full to its limit, and fully stretched, the desperate woman can pee with some force, or pressure. A high pressure jet of liquid leaving a small hole will often spread out and give the impression of being a much bigger stream.

This, I think is the reason that women are often thought to pee a torrent, or geyser. Unfortunately there are no scientific tests about this, or none that I have seen published.

My own, unscientific experiments with a co-operative girl-friend, showed that she did not pee at a greater flow rate that I did, even when desperate. What we did note was that the pressure of the pee stream released was greater, as you would expect when our bladders were bursting. G/f would often gasp "Oh, the pressure!" as she released, but she took just as long as I did to release a given volume of pee.

There was, some time ago, a web-site devoted to women peeing where 'women' were invited to submit the volume and peeing time they could manage with bladders full to the limit. I downloaded all the figures given and calculated the 'stream' in ml/sec. A wide variation, and not really believable, so I think that we are still waiting for the definitive, scientific, answer to the question; 'Do women pee more gushers than men?' or is it an illusion.

I believe that it is an illusion, but continue t hope to see, and hear, women releasing gushers, or what you want to call it, caused by her bladder being stretched to almost bursting point.

Final note; Some of the 'Skymouse' pictures show impressive streams from his models, but these are streams through the crotch of her panties, and might just have been from a tube bringing water from a tap.

Please do not ask for the url of gushers I have mentioned. I might have the pictures but not their origin.

Comment

Male and female bladders are very similar in size and capacity. There is really only one important difference between the female and male urinary systems, and that is the length of the urethra, which connects the bladder to the outside of the body.

The female urethra is shorter, normally 3-4 centimeters (less than two inches). The male urethra is longer, 10-15cm (4-6 inches), since it normally routes through the penis.

This is why women can gush and men basically cannot. It is also the reason why women can pee further than men. Pee is normally released because the bladder contracts, the urethral sphincter opens, and the pressure of the fluid in the bladder is greater than the pressure of the air outside the body. So the urine moves through the tube (urethra).

The shorter the tube, the less turbulence in the flow and also the less friction between the fluid and the tube walls, so urine traveling through the shorter female urethra has a higher velocity, and also a greater rate of flow than urine traveling through the longer male urethra, assuming the same diameter of the "pipes." (I have not seen any figures noting a difference in diameter of the male and female urethras.)

The faster and potentially greater flow of urine in the female urethra is what accounts for:

1. The ability to pee a greater distance and
          2. The ability to release more urine in a given amount of time.

The faster flow thus allows for the faster emptying of a female bladder than a male bladder filled with the same amount of urine.

Of course, since bladder emptying is partly under conscious control, women can pee as slowly as men. Women just don't have to.

As a side note, when the penis is erect, the male urethra is even longer, which by itself explains why it is impossible to pee as much or as far through an erect penis. The engorged penis also probably produces pressure which compresses the urethra to a smaller diameter, also reducing flow.

If there's a urologist listening in, maybe we could get an informed medical opinion, but this is my amateur take on the physics of female versus male urination.
          Last edited by Country Man; September 30, 2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I wonder if that is why women with (particularly urge) incontinence find that any pads, pull-ups or nappies they wear can't cope with a full flood?

Comment

Working...
            X